Flight MH370

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Flight MH370 Empty
PostSubject: Flight MH370   Flight MH370 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 3:48 pm

Isn't it strange how long it has taken the Yanks to move all that wreckage from Diego Garcia to where they intend to try and convince us that the plane actually went down.
Back to top Go down

Flight MH370 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flight MH370   Flight MH370 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 4:18 pm

Oh I love a good old conspiracy theory. Why would they want to do that then Tis?
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

Flight MH370 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flight MH370   Flight MH370 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 6:52 pm

elections around the corner, the world needs a war, and the next best thing is some supposed terror attack by the bloated body of wass is name - al quaeda fella
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Flight MH370 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flight MH370   Flight MH370 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 12:23 pm

GOB wrote:
Oh I love a good old conspiracy theory. Why would they want to do that then Tis?

What, you think they would admit that they had shot down another civilian airliner to add to IR655?
Back to top Go down

Flight MH370 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flight MH370   Flight MH370 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 12:28 pm

Right so they shot down an airliner in the china sea. No one in the heavily congested shipping area noticed this or the subsequent wreckage. The USA then moved all the wreckage, black box ect. without getting noticed by the Chinese who shadow any American ship down there and who lets be honest would love to have Uncle Sam by the bollocks, down to the southern ocean.mmmmmmm..............scratches beard.
I hate the red necks and their devious ways but this is frankly ridiculous.
Back to top Go down

Flight MH370 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flight MH370   Flight MH370 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 12:34 pm

I believe it was shot down. That's why Elvis has been living on the moon - he dedicated his life to the furtherance of American world domination. I believe that he guided the missiles from his secure base up there.
Back to top Go down

Flight MH370 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flight MH370   Flight MH370 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 2:12 pm

Elvis was in the Fortescue last night.
Back to top Go down

Flight MH370 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flight MH370   Flight MH370 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 2:14 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:
Elvis was in the Fortescue last night.

There's a man drinks in the Fortescue swears he's Elvis.

(Doesn't quite scan but I think there's a song there somewhere.)
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Flight MH370 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flight MH370   Flight MH370 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 3:13 pm

Iggy wrote:
Right so they shot down an airliner in the china sea. No one in the heavily congested shipping area noticed this or the subsequent wreckage. The USA then moved all the wreckage, black box ect. without getting noticed by the Chinese who shadow any American ship down there and who lets be honest would love to have Uncle Sam by the bollocks, down to the southern ocean.mmmmmmm..............scratches beard.

Errrrrr, no.

I think that the scenario is as valid many expressed by the 'experts'.

During the early days after the disappearance it was quoted that the pilot had been practising approaches to Diego Garcia on his home simulator, when the plane changed direction it was heading on a direct course to said British protectorate, currently under long term lease to Uncle Sam's Navy.

The Yanks have history with the shooting down of unarmed civilian aircraft when they feel threatened, see Iran Air flight 655 and that was before 9/11. If the trigger happy Yanks had picked up MH370 radar signature with no accompanying transponder signal and tried hailing the aircraft with no response they would most likely have got a tad jumpy as is their way.

Now there is of course the caveat that they would have a lot more time than the Captain of the Vincennes, not to mention having the odd supersonic jet or three hanging around doing nothing which could be despatched for a shufty, but if they kept on calling and the plane kept on coming then in the death they would be likely to make the assumption that it was on a suicide mission and shoot the fecker down.

Now the probs really get going, a plane load of slopes (c. Jeremy Clarkson), mostly holding PRC passport, despatched without a bye your leave, what to do?

Ergo, pick up the pieces (c. Average White Band) and shift them some distance East then pretend to help look for the rest of the wreckage.

Not claiming it to be fact, just running it up the flag pole.
Back to top Go down

Flight MH370 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flight MH370   Flight MH370 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 4:07 pm

I just think that someone would have noticed. Sure we would bury the story for our mates with the Beeb following the broadsheets in a three line whip from Camoron but not the ruskis or the Chinese.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Flight MH370 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flight MH370   Flight MH370 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 4:10 pm

Tis has jumped the shark...
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Flight MH370 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flight MH370   Flight MH370 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 4:29 pm

If the plane was flying in RAF colours then I could believe it, as for Elvis in the Forte, fackin typical that I missed him!
Back to top Go down

Flight MH370 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flight MH370   Flight MH370 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 4:30 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Errrrrr, no.

I think that the scenario is as valid many expressed by the 'experts'.

During the early days after the disappearance it was quoted that the pilot had been practising approaches to Diego Garcia on his home simulator, when the plane changed direction it was heading on a direct course to said British protectorate, currently under long term lease  to Uncle Sam's Navy.

The Yanks have history with the shooting down of unarmed civilian aircraft when they feel threatened, see Iran Air flight 655 and that was before 9/11. If the trigger happy Yanks had picked up MH370 radar signature with no accompanying transponder signal and tried hailing the aircraft with no response they would most likely have got a tad jumpy as is their way.

Now there is of course the caveat that they would have a lot more time than the Captain of the Vincennes, not to mention having the odd supersonic jet or three hanging around doing nothing which could be despatched for a shufty, but if they kept on calling and the plane kept on coming then in the death they would be likely to make the assumption that it was on a suicide mission and shoot the fecker down.

Now the probs really get going, a plane load of slopes (c. Jeremy Clarkson), mostly holding PRC passport, despatched without a bye your leave, what to do?

Ergo, pick up the pieces (c. Average White Band) and shift them some distance East then pretend to help look for the rest of the wreckage.

Not claiming it to be fact, just running it up the flag pole.

Oh dear.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Flight MH370 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flight MH370   Flight MH370 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:10 pm

Whatever Tis!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Flight MH370 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flight MH370   Flight MH370 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 11:11 am

They aren't going to find it are they? The black box battery will give out around the seventh and they haven't identified any wreckage. I wonder if the pilot managed to put the plane down on the sea intact before it sank? If they did that then surely there would be people in life jackets floating around or rafts, more questions than answers.
I am sure that the pilot or co pilot did this deliberately so that it wouldn't be found, weird fecker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flight MH370 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flight MH370   Flight MH370 Empty

Back to top Go down

Flight MH370
Page 1 of 1