Lord Tisdale
cornysteve
HD
mouldyoldgoat
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Your days are numbered ATD !! Empty
PostSubject: Your days are numbered ATD !!   Your days are numbered ATD !! EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:58 am

Your libelous website is living on borrowed time. You all think you know what is best for the Club..well you can think again.
You all hide behind your keyboards making snide remarks about those who saved the club.
It has been said before and it will be said again...what did YOU do when the club was on the brink of oblivion.
How many of you lot actually go to the matches? You're not proper supporters.
You can bounce around throwing the finger at who you think i am, i can guarantee that you are wrong.
You have had ample time to show the world how proper fans behave, unfortunately your vile site has refused to evolve.

I am deleting my account and i will be having a shower to cleanse myself afterwards.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Your days are numbered ATD !!   Your days are numbered ATD !! EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 10:01 am

Coward!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your days are numbered ATD !!   Your days are numbered ATD !! EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 10:03 am

10 points to the first person to spot the first hypocrisy  laugh 
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Your days are numbered ATD !!   Your days are numbered ATD !! EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 10:07 am

We know exactly who you are and I will send you a PM to prove it.

Back to top Go down
HD

HD

PostSubject: Re: Your days are numbered ATD !!   Your days are numbered ATD !! EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 10:10 am

Who got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning, just sit yourself down and have a strong cup of coffee.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Your days are numbered ATD !!   Your days are numbered ATD !! EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 10:12 am

PM sent.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your days are numbered ATD !!   Your days are numbered ATD !! EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 10:16 am

Guest wrote:
Your libelous website is living on borrowed time. You all think you know what is best for the Club..well you can think again.
You all hide behind your keyboards making snide remarks about those who saved the club.
It has been said before and it will be said again...what did YOU do when the club was on the brink of oblivion.
You can bounce around throwing the finger at who you think i am, i can guarantee that you are wrong.
You have had ample time to show the world how proper fans behave, unfortunately your vile site has refused to evolve.

I am deleting my account and i will be having a shower to cleanse myself afterwards.  

I was only saying exactly this yesterday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your days are numbered ATD !!   Your days are numbered ATD !! EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 10:19 am

You can tell that pasoti is quiet these days  clown 
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Your days are numbered ATD !!   Your days are numbered ATD !! EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 10:20 am

Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your days are numbered ATD !!   Your days are numbered ATD !! EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 10:50 am

I'm losing track of who is playing which games with who now.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
cornysteve

PostSubject: Re: Your days are numbered ATD !!   Your days are numbered ATD !! EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 11:12 am

Sleep 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your days are numbered ATD !!   Your days are numbered ATD !! EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 11:16 am

Guest wrote:

Your inability to capitalize your 'I's' is somewhat reminiscent of a poster who departed the good ship ATD not so long ago. Laughing 

Oh, turn the light off when you leave. Cheers meeeeht.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your days are numbered ATD !!   Your days are numbered ATD !! EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 11:23 am

Talking of numbers Dungy, can you even count yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your days are numbered ATD !!   Your days are numbered ATD !! EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 12:06 pm

So who is it then?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Your days are numbered ATD !!   Your days are numbered ATD !! EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 1:25 pm

GOB wrote:
10 points to the first person to spot the first hypocrisy  laugh 

Ok, I'll have a go.

To describe a website as "libelous" is of course potentially libelous, problems would come of course in proving that the claim was not correct and ascribing actual reputational or financial damage.

Nah, that wouldn't be it.

I give up leaving no stone unturned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your days are numbered ATD !!   Your days are numbered ATD !! EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 2:16 pm

It's posts like that that demonstrate how wound up the pasoti establishment get with not being able to censor opinion  Very Happy 

Serious point though, pasoti does seems a lot quieter than the old days, and ATD is going from strength to strength.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your days are numbered ATD !!   Your days are numbered ATD !! EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 2:36 pm

I don't care who any of these keyboard characters are. Not in the slightest bit interested. Same old bitter angry spitting at fans freely giving of their opinion. They can't help themselves.
I note "our" Tiddles stays neutral on the matter as usual, as someone with a similar angry streak to the OP would.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Your days are numbered ATD !!   Your days are numbered ATD !! EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 3:08 pm

Handbags 
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: Your days are numbered ATD !!   Your days are numbered ATD !! EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 3:15 pm

Guest wrote:

Oh get a grip - who gives a left hand toss who you are. I for one am just glad you've gone - and please don't feel the need to come back. knob 
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Your days are numbered ATD !!   Your days are numbered ATD !! EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 4:16 pm

Guest wrote:

I must admit I did feel a little upset....being lumped in with all you nasty ATDers by this pasoti type.....and being told I'm not a proper supporter.....well to be honest I had an emotional moment or two and my bottom lip did quiver for a moment....but life must go on.
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: Your days are numbered ATD !!   Your days are numbered ATD !! EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 4:48 pm

That'bs a rubbish flounce. I'll give it 4/10. I agree though, none of YOU (us) did nothing in the War. I wasn't aware we were at war though as pasoti told me that Peter Risdale was in charge and he saved our bacon. If they'd told us at the time, I'd probably have shouted at Paul Stapleton or shook my fist at that Wrathall bloke or kicked over Sir Roy's wheelie bin.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Your days are numbered ATD !!   Your days are numbered ATD !! EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 7:18 pm

who was 'guest' ?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Your days are numbered ATD !!   Your days are numbered ATD !! EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 7:20 pm

dungy

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Your days are numbered ATD !!   Your days are numbered ATD !! EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 7:24 pm

who was he ? haven't tuned in much over the weekend must have missed him !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your days are numbered ATD !!   Your days are numbered ATD !! EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 7:27 pm

Elias wrote:
who was he ? haven't tuned in much over the weekend must have missed him !

Dungbeetle, just another one man army on a crusade to change the world.

Trying to rid the Argyle world of the freaks and weirdos.

What a true soldier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your days are numbered ATD !!   Your days are numbered ATD !! Empty

Back to top Go down

Your days are numbered ATD !!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next