Peggy
mannameadbabe
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
zyph

zyph

Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 8:33 pm

Similar feeling,well nearly........the Red Arrows in formation flying low over our garden this afternoon.

We're roughly 7 miles as the crow flys....or in this instance the Red Arrows from the start of Biggin Hill runway.....practising a pass over for the Air Fair Saturday week I expect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 2:30 pm

Computer needs a new hard drive, whatever that means.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 2:32 pm

Similar to saying that your car needs a new engine, my pc is fooked as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 2:42 pm

Aah, got someone to sort it hopefully. Will be in fortescue next Sat lunchtime drunk 
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 8:38 pm

Sainsburys (nectar points innit) are bleddy hypocrites. Their Italian ready meals are three for £5. So, until recently, were their be good to yourself or whatever they call it ready meals, which includes some of the same dishes, but lower in fat and calories and sometimes higher in veg. Then the healthy ones went to two for £4 - and now they're two for £5. So now two healthy meals are the same price as three unhealthy ones. Good message, Sainsbury hypocrites.

I'm quite unreasonably incensed by this. So much so that I might even email them about it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:24 pm

I emailed tesco about Pringles the other week and received a 5 quid voucher
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 8:58 pm

If I write, it'll be the kind of email that gets me a year's supply of free food.

Or at least a £10 voucher.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 9:36 pm

Took a bus ride to Totnes yesterday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 2:40 pm

Just had new tattoo done on forehead.

Funnily enough, it hurt like feck - unlike the last one which I had done when shitfaced!! That one didn't hurt at all!! drunken

Similar to mine.............  rabbit 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:12 am

Had a meeting in Bristol on Friday. Went to Ikea afterwards and bought new curtains. Therefore today will be dedicated to washing windows and altering some of the curtains to fit.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 12:06 pm

Help!!!!

I have to work with 'Lodger #2' (youngest) on his homework!  Mad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 9:52 pm

Took a bus ride to Torpoint today.

If knecht is still reading this site, Rubber Band is playing in Devonport Park this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 8:57 pm

Where can I buy oatmeal bread?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 10:38 am

You'll have to try a proper traditional baker, Tavistock has a guy from Ashburton who sells in the square several days a week and another up by the corn exchange, someone like that would probably cook you a dozen and you could freeze them. I'll ask next time I'm in there if I remember.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 10:12 pm

The BBC are giving Phil Neville another bash at co-commentating. He's cranked it up an octave but it's still pretty painful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 3:37 pm

I'm all for encouraging new off the track bands onto the scene but there aint half a lot of shyte at Glastonbury this year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 8:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mundane enough?  rabbit 
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 8:53 pm

I had a nice curry tonight. Chicken tikka massala, egg fried rice, keema nan and loads of papadoms.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 8:59 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
I had a nice curry tonight. Chicken tikka massala, egg fried rice, keema nan and loads of papadoms.

Ooh, Kemma nan. My favs.  :eat:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 4:01 pm

Lilly allen was on desert island discs today.. Played a stone roses tune and a jungle massiv' one.
Top stuff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 5:32 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Doesn't that give goats indigestion?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 6:06 pm

If mouldy lived in the Caribbean he'd be in the curry !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 6:15 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:

Or sexually interfered with. Laughing 
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 6:58 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:

Or sexually interfered with. Laughing 

affraid affraid 

Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 11:49 pm

If he is old he'd be chanfana here, served with boiled spuds and loads of olive oil, red wine, garlic, paprika..... must stop, feel a little peckish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peggy's Mundane Thread
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next