PatDunne
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

bedtime story  Empty
PostSubject: bedtime story    bedtime story  EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 12:23 am

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=73315

nool a year ago wrote:
I've read so much crap about him over the last few weeks, that I've wanted to post, even though I've put myself into self imposed posting exile, but I feel I must speak out on his behalf.

1) All he cares about is land and building development?? - Right then, a couple of weeks ago, JB, Chris and his son and I drove the 616 mile round trip to Accrington Stanley. We talked about everything, family, kids, holidays, polictics and football, them some more football and then even more football. We never once talked of the new Grandstand or the Ice Rink or anything else to do with Home Park. So, why would this man, who is 'only in it for the money', sit in a car, for almost 9 hours, with three Janner Argyle fans? Have a guess, go on, I dare you!

2) When we drew against Oxford last year, I looked straight at JB, his bottom lip buckled. Why, what did that have to do with land devolopment?

3) His children come to PAFC for enjoyment, on quite a few occasions they go to away matches. Why, he's only in it for the land.

4) His son, is weaning himself off rugby (thank the lord), he's now into football, and enjoys it as much as any of us. What a shame, his Dad is only it for land developement.

5) His eldest daughter is now a very astute observer of the game, and often argues with me regarding my opinions on games, and she has truly taken PAFC to her heart. Why, her Dad is only in it for land devopment.

6) His second youngest had a Birthday pressie of a framed Jake Cole shirt, as she thinks Jake 'is a fab goalie' - What a shame her Dad is only in for Land Development.

7) When I once took the mick out of the 'level of teams' (my bad, I know Embarassed ), JB, the Land Developer said to me 'Mr Newell, if we win the next 60 games, we might have earned the right to play Stevenage Borough.

8 ) When the final whistle went against Burton Albion, the land developing Mr Brent, walked staright out of the Directors Box, swearing his head off, in true football fan mode, I wonder how losing to Burton Albion affected his land development deal?

9) Knowing JB as I do, he would have not slept lightly the night before the Bristol Rovers game, he likes people, he likes Carl, he liked his professionalism and his dedication to the job. Although listening to some of the people on here, they would say that he wouldn't have missed a wink of sleep, because he's only in it for the land development.

I came off this site for many reasons, one of them being, I am very close to the 'action' and I see people who are mentioned on here, and I find it very difficult not to 'bite', but I am learning that skill. But reading some of the horrendous stuff on Pasoti, about JB, makes me so glad I took that decision.

He's made mistakes, of course he has, most normal people do, and yet the venom that has been chucked his way over the last month has disgusted a lot of decent fans, and has shocked me, and I thought I had seen most things on this website (some of them, thankfully, most of you never ever saw).

All this crap about land development is so far wide of the mark it beggars belief, it really does. This land developer is going to Port Vale on Saturday, I wonder why, perhaps the price of cement is cheaper up there (being the Potteries and all that) or do you think there could be another reason?

For all my 'fans' out there, who will lock on this post, and do it death for months and months, I leave you with this thought!

👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋

By the way, I've never liked the term 'poodle' I much prefer 'Rottweiler'.

Ian

this always cracks me up
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

bedtime story  Empty
PostSubject: Re: bedtime story    bedtime story  EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 1:31 am

i prefer the term pig
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

bedtime story  Empty
PostSubject: Re: bedtime story    bedtime story  EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 3:33 am

Lol..

Newell's love letter ode to James Brent.

Patronising and pathetic.

Nb.  Important to note for historical accuracy... The lip buckled not quivered!

The lip went down.
Back to top Go down

bedtime story  Empty
PostSubject: Re: bedtime story    bedtime story  EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 6:32 am

Power hungry evangelist - all he wants to do is control, the Animal Farm analogy is so apt!! His mate Posty also cracks me up - the club has been infested!! Sad 
Back to top Go down

bedtime story  Empty
PostSubject: Re: bedtime story    bedtime story  EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 7:37 am

Honestly, Vladamir is a wonderful guy. Forget the KGB, that's just his day job. He loves animals and does loads for charidee.
I'm up for a promotion if I keep it up.
Back to top Go down

bedtime story  Empty
PostSubject: Re: bedtime story    bedtime story  EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 8:49 am

It's impressive that you can be this sad about an internet user really.

All I've seen on this site is abuse, but it's no longer annoying, it's just pathetic. Every thread turns into some sort of hatred about the bloke.

People don't look intelligent when you join in.

That's not to say anyone is innocent, but we've all made mistakes haven't we?

Time to move on.
Back to top Go down

bedtime story  Empty
PostSubject: Re: bedtime story    bedtime story  EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 8:58 am

UndercoverGreen wrote:

All I've seen on this site is abuse, but it's no longer annoying, it's just pathetic. Every thread turns into some sort of hatred about the bloke.

Time to move on.

Crack on mate the door is over there. Once we have driven the scum out of the club, then we can move on, until then don't you have any football to talk about? What about the pasties and the catering? Should they discount tickets more when the ground is half empty? What about the Muriel's? Ect, ect.
This place probably isn't for you undercover, it's nots structured so that poster can talk about to what they want, sadly that involves people like the Pres and others that sit in the directors box and have the ear of the board and owner. Bit much for you? It's easy to dumb it down a little just join pasoti.
Or stay here and if you are so feckin interesting then start your own thread and ignore the threads that bore you. salute 
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

bedtime story  Empty
PostSubject: Re: bedtime story    bedtime story  EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 10:04 am

time to move on - thats a noolism if i ever saw one
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
gasser9

bedtime story  Empty
PostSubject: Re: bedtime story    bedtime story  EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 10:21 am

UndercoverGreen wrote:

Time to move on.

We've all made mistakes. A mistake is when you accidentally spell something incorectly. What our good friend has done is nothing at all to do with mistakes and if you care to read some of the threads you may understand some of the anger.
You also seem to forget that most people on here cannot vent their anger or disagreement direct as they have been banned from the farm. Therefore they vent their feelings here but if you do not like it then maybe time for you to move on, but hopefully you will stay and enjoy the abuse that posters generally give to each other and not just to Mr Newell.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

bedtime story  Empty
PostSubject: Re: bedtime story    bedtime story  EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 10:31 am

Sticking up for his mate, don't see the big deal there.

UG is right, the way everyone of Ian's words are latched on to is quite pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

bedtime story  Empty
PostSubject: Re: bedtime story    bedtime story  EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 10:34 am

he's put himself in the firing line just as anybody who purports to represent the club does. legitamite target.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

bedtime story  Empty
PostSubject: Re: bedtime story    bedtime story  EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 10:57 am

THE greatest meltdown in Argyle internet history!!!
Back to top Go down

bedtime story  Empty
PostSubject: Re: bedtime story    bedtime story  EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 11:38 am

I am not so sure, I quite liked the Freaks and weirdos thread when ATD's user-ship jumped by hundreds overnight. Now that was funny  clown 
Back to top Go down

bedtime story  Empty
PostSubject: Re: bedtime story    bedtime story  EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 1:35 pm

GOB wrote:
I am not so sure, I quite liked the Freaks and weirdos thread when ATD's user-ship jumped by hundreds overnight. Now that was funny  clown 

Link?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

bedtime story  Empty
PostSubject: Re: bedtime story    bedtime story  EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 5:32 pm

Methinks Spowelly is showing all the classic signs of being 'got at'.  Very Happy 

Anyone who's seen the Newell Files and doesn't come to the conclusion that he's unhinged nutter, is either being fed a line, or simply ain't the sharpest tool.
Back to top Go down

bedtime story  Empty
PostSubject: Re: bedtime story    bedtime story  EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 5:33 pm

Mr Powell is OK. He's making up his own mind. My assumption is that he hasn't seen the 'Newell Files'.
Back to top Go down

bedtime story  Empty
PostSubject: Re: bedtime story    bedtime story  EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 5:40 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
GOB wrote:

Link?

Was that during Breslandgate?
Back to top Go down

bedtime story  Empty
PostSubject: Re: bedtime story    bedtime story  EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 5:42 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
GOB wrote:

Link?

It's long been wooshed off to the pasoti vaults of dirty tricks but if you are prepared to trawl back on ATD you should find quite a bit kicking around Hugh.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

bedtime story  Empty
PostSubject: Re: bedtime story    bedtime story  EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 6:00 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Methinks Spowelly is showing all the classic signs of being 'got at'.  Very Happy 

Anyone who's seen the Newell Files and doesn't come to the conclusion that he's unhinged nutter, is either being fed a line, or simply ain't the sharpest tool.

You're going to have to explain what you mean 'got at'.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

bedtime story  Empty
PostSubject: Re: bedtime story    bedtime story  EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:08 pm

Cringeworthy
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

bedtime story  Empty
PostSubject: Re: bedtime story    bedtime story  EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:56 pm

spowell92 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

It translates as not being 100% in-line with the general consensus of the noisy minority. Plough your own furrow spowell - you'll get pelters but it adds to the forum. It's not a popularity contest, it's a forum.
Back to top Go down

bedtime story  Empty
PostSubject: Re: bedtime story    bedtime story  EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 12:04 am

hairy j wrote:
spowell92 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

It translates as not being 100% in-line with the general consensus of the noisy minority. Plough your own furrow spowell - you'll get pelters but it adds to the forum. It's not a popularity contest, it's a forum.

Agree. But think sarky has seen a few come and go. Good to see young spowell trying to make his own mind up though.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

bedtime story  Empty
PostSubject: Re: bedtime story    bedtime story  EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 8:24 am

hairy j wrote:
spowell92 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Geddon hairy. Forever the contrarian (cheers knecht)

What do you surmise from the Newell Files then hairy? If you're going to plough your contrarian furrow, let's have a case for the Newell defence?

I'd hazard a guess you have a similar view to most of us, it's just that you'd rather put on an Exeter shirt and be anally intruded, than be seen to actually agree with some of us.  cheers 

Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

bedtime story  Empty
PostSubject: Re: bedtime story    bedtime story  EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 8:40 am

I was defending spowell. He's allowed his own opinion and should only judge what he sees/knows. I've seen some of the Newell files. They're very strange. I think though, 90% of the contentious stuff is a wind up. There's people on this forum who, given the ownership of a forum, would probably be exactly the same. The recent stuff on here would point to that.

One thing I will say is that every single happening or comment from pasoti and its gang of five (how many are there who 'pull strings'?) is looked at as a conspiracy. That's silly. I find that really silly.
It's up to spowell what he thinks based upon the evidence he has seen.

Ask spowell, not me.

I'm not contrarian though as things aren't black and white. Shades of grey. It's bad to do what Newell does - I din't deny that and I've posted my objections on here and, more importantly, on his forum too. It's also bad to consider Newell as the devil incarnate and to consider everything he does as a masterplan. It's also bad to suggest he puts toilet brushes up his bum, that he meets up with other men in hotels to have sexual orgies and that he eats babies for lunch.

I'll make my own mind up - and I don't actually have to express it either.

It happened with Nikkkkkkk to a much lesser extent. Then he posted on here and people were fine with him. I don't think Newell could do what Nikkkkk did but I doubt he spends every waking hour plotting and being evil either. Constantly stating that seems to validate that opinion for some.

I'd rather ignore him most of the time.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

bedtime story  Empty
PostSubject: Re: bedtime story    bedtime story  EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 9:19 am

Cheers Hairy, I appreciate what you're saying. But there's something wrong with having to be defended, defending/explaining yourself so constantly because you have a view opposed to the masses on a forum that declares itself as the voice for everyone.

Like you say Hairy, every word typed by IJN is twist into some conspiracy plot, but no one will tell me to what purpose his great master plan works towards. I find it hard to trust the words of people who made up bullsh1t about me being a IJN multi on Pasoti - because I know for a fact it was a lie conjured on here. So sorry if I don't believe every word of the Newell files or whatever the feck it is he's supposed to have done, but many (not all) posters on here don't have the best track record for truth telling.

Had what Punchdrunk did the other night on here happened on Pasoti, this place would have gone absolutely wild over those events. As it is, no one of Pasoti has even mentioned it - and that's not because of censorship, but because most don't care about what you are writing or doing on here.

Now believe it or not, but there's a game of football on today that our club is participating in. Not surprising to see 2 threads about it with a total of 7 posts... Forget Newell, perhaps watch some of the football?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bedtime story  Empty
PostSubject: Re: bedtime story    bedtime story  Empty

Back to top Go down

bedtime story
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next