Damon.Lenszner
Lord Tisdale
Dane
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dane

Dane

10 point deduction  Empty
PostSubject: 10 point deduction    10 point deduction  EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:06 pm

Would be so typical that argyle get there house in order on the pitch then get a 10 point deduction for going into admin AGAIN !!!!
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: 10 point deduction    10 point deduction  EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:09 pm

Second time in three years.......ish? 15 or 20 points imho.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10 point deduction    10 point deduction  EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:19 pm

It's the only way you turds will finish above us.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: 10 point deduction    10 point deduction  EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:23 pm

Still think we should be thankful Tis?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: 10 point deduction    10 point deduction  EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 8:00 pm

Jack Sheppard wrote:
It's the only way you turds will finish above us.

I'll take it.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: 10 point deduction    10 point deduction  EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 8:07 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:

It's certainly not as cut and dried as when the Akkeron wagon was on the straight and narrow but we still don't know what would have transpired had the path not taken been followed.

Wassup with your mate Wrathall?

Why do you think he has paid good money for 5% now when it would seem he could have the whole lot for nowt in the near future?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10 point deduction    10 point deduction  EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 8:10 pm

Christ this could be a Devon 'race to the bottom' - all 3 of us are on the verge, "Ad..."!!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: 10 point deduction    10 point deduction  EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 8:21 pm

Being our second time around in this short time, with the football debt still there, would the League hit us harder?
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: 10 point deduction    10 point deduction  EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 8:26 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Being our second time around in this short time, with the football debt still there, would the League hit us harder?

Could well be fatal this time around.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: 10 point deduction    10 point deduction  EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 8:36 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:

It's certainly not as cut and dried as when the Akkeron wagon was on the straight and narrow but we still don't know what would have transpired had the path not taken been followed.

Why do you think he has paid good money for 5% now when it would seem he could have the whole lot for nowt in the near future?

i think he hasn't learned his lesson. Todd did him over first time, Jimmy boy this time.
I would guess he has paid well over the odds for 5% of a bust outfit.
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: 10 point deduction    10 point deduction  EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 8:43 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:

i think he hasn't learned his lesson. Todd Stapleton did him over first time, then Todd and now Jimmy boy this time.
I would guess he has paid well over the odds for 5% of a bust outfit.

I agree with this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10 point deduction    10 point deduction  EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Tgwu wrote:

Luton -30?
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: 10 point deduction    10 point deduction  EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 8:53 pm

Hitch, what makes you say Stapleton did him first time? When TW stuck in hos extra half mill it was Gardner as Chair and Todd as Exec Director. TW bought into the New World vision, a new board that was to be without Stapleton and Dennerly (RIP) but the half million secured TWs place inside the New World.
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: 10 point deduction    10 point deduction  EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 9:03 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Hitch, what makes you say Stapleton did him first time? When TW stuck in hos extra half mill it was Gardner as Chair and Todd as Exec Director. TW bought into the New World vision, a new board that was to be without Stapleton and Dennerly (RIP) but the half million secured TWs place inside the New World.

Because I believe Wrathall and then the Japs paid an inflated/bloated amount for their shares which went straight into the pockets of the sellers of those shares and not into the club. The inflated share price was, in my own opinion, as a direct result of Stapleton 'cooking the books' on the back of the previous success of the team/club. I then think Stapleton and Co took full advantage of Wrathall's largesse instead of risking their own money. I don't doubt for one minute Todd mugged him too - but then NWO lost a packet aswell. Stapleton, Gill, Dennerly(RIP) and previously Jones and Foot all made handsome profits out of selling their shares - even after the Admin shitstorm.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: 10 point deduction    10 point deduction  EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 9:07 pm

Hitch wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:

Because I believe Wrathall and then the Japs paid an inflated/bloated amount for their shares which went straight into the pockets of the sellers of those shares and not into the club. The inflated share price was, in my own opinion, as a direct result of Stapleton 'cooking the books' on the back of the previous success of the team/club. I then think Stapleton and Co took full advantage of Wrathall's largesse instead of risking their own money. I don't doubt for one minute Todd mugged him too - but then NWO lost a packet aswell. Stapleton, Gill, Dennerly(RIP) and previously Jones and Foot all made handsome profits out of selling their shares - even after the Admin shitstorm.

Posed this question a bit earlier but would not Mr Wrathall have received a similar sum from the sale of shares to the Japanese as Stapes and Phil Gill [which as i remember in the latter case amounted to approximately £700k]?
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: 10 point deduction    10 point deduction  EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 9:10 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Hitch wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:

Posed this question a bit earlier but would not Mr Wrathall have received a similar sum from the sale of shares to the Japanese as Stapes and Phil Gill [which as i remember in the latter case amounted to approximately £700k]?

I think Wrathall had a smaller holding than Stapleton and others and didn't have the %age to sell to the Japs - to be honest I can't remember the full ins and outs of it all. But I do believe Wrathall was mugged.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: 10 point deduction    10 point deduction  EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 9:20 pm

Hitch, Wrathall didnt buy his shares at the same time as Kagami, he bought them at the same time as me, Feb 2005. Nic Warrens shares were then bought equally by Stapleton, Wrathall, Gill and Dennerly (RIP) as were my shares. The shareholding at the time of the inflated sale to the Japanese was sit equally by the four of them. At no time during that process could you say that Stapleton did Wrathall over.
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: 10 point deduction    10 point deduction  EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 9:25 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Hitch, Wrathall didnt buy his shares at the same time as Kagami, he bought them at the same time as me, Feb 2005. Nic Warrens shares were then bought equally by Stapleton, Wrathall, Gill and Dennerly (RIP) as were my shares. The shareholding at the time of the inflated sale to the Japanese was sit equally by the four of them. At no time during that process could you say that Stapleton did Wrathall over.

Did Wrathall put money directly into the club before NWO took over? Under Stapleton's chairmanship did Wrathall, at anytime, lend the club money disproportionately to the other directors?

Did Wrathall lend the money to Stapleton, Gill and Dennerly to buy Nic Warren's shares or indeed yours?
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: 10 point deduction    10 point deduction  EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:05 pm

There are two gaps, one between me leaving and Kagami/Synan arriving and then a further gap until Todd/Gardner turning up. Whilst I was on the Board there were no single TW loans, what happened after I left I am unable to say. Judging by the final accounts it seems that TW lost around half a million more than the other two. From that I would assume that the three loans were similar until the point TW put in the extra half million to buy into Todds inner circle. I do not believe there was any need for TW to loan any of the other Directors money to purchase Nick or my shares.
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: 10 point deduction    10 point deduction  EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:19 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
There are two gaps, one between me leaving and Kagami/Synan arriving and then a further gap until Todd/Gardner turning up. Whilst I was on the Board there were no single TW loans, what happened after I left I am unable to say. Judging by the final accounts it seems that TW lost around half a million more than the other two. From that I would assume that the three loans were similar until the point TW put in the extra half million to buy into Todds inner circle. I do not believe there was any need for TW to loan any of the other Directors money to purchase Nick or my shares.

OK - thanks for the candour Damon. I'm not convinced Wrathall was buying into Todd's inner circle - I am absolutely convinced he was taken advantage of by some devious sharkery throughout his previous involvement at the club. I'm not a Wrathall apologist at all but I do believe he is a key figure now - and the club as we know it needs him more than ever it did.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: 10 point deduction    10 point deduction  EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:24 pm

I agree he is now a key player, and 100% certain he bought into the inner circle.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: 10 point deduction    10 point deduction  EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 1:41 pm

Tgwu wrote:

Just take a look at what happened to Luton.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: 10 point deduction    10 point deduction  EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 1:43 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Just take a look at what happened to Luton.

Taking Torquay place next season
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: 10 point deduction    10 point deduction  EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 2:41 pm

Brent better sell up and feck off then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 point deduction    10 point deduction  Empty

Back to top Go down

10 point deduction
Page 1 of 1