Elias
mouldyoldgoat
Greenskin
greensleeves
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A Big Turnout !!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Big Turnout !!!   A Big Turnout !!! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:10 pm

Has Smudger been tracked down yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Big Turnout !!!   A Big Turnout !!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 9:02 am

Wow, smudge is a record breaker, he posted only 8 minutes after being activated then flounced just after his first post!
What was the title to Roy Castles song I can't seem to remember the first word of the first line?
....... Is the name of the game, an I wanna play the game with you....do.do.do.doo
I particularly liked the way that he used to snap his fingers at a jaunty angle next to his hip which made him much cooler than the cool cats of his day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Big Turnout !!!   A Big Turnout !!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 9:07 am

And what is really eerie is that Smudgas account is still active! Has a mod accidentally just deleted his first post?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: A Big Turnout !!!   A Big Turnout !!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 10:28 pm

Winter Green wrote:
I see the Pasoti mastif have tweaked their settings. It used to be folk visiting in the last 30 minutes, it's now anyone visiting in the last 3 hours !  lol! 
It's an easy thing to do on a forum. ATD could suddenly increase it's apparent "readership" hugely in two shake of a lamb's tail. One only has to push the button on the admin panel to calibrate differently. I look upon that button as the Ridsdale button.  "How big a readership would you like ?"

I see Newell is now trying to convince the Pyongyang faithful that new records are being broken  Laughing 

He omits to say it's because the settings have been cooked. Naughty naughty Ian.  Very Happy 

Just as well ATD is here to broadcast the truth.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=82383&start=15

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: A Big Turnout !!!   A Big Turnout !!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 1:57 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Winter Green wrote:
I see the Pasoti mastif have tweaked their settings. It used to be folk visiting in the last 30 minutes, it's now anyone visiting in the last 3 hours !  lol! 
It's an easy thing to do on a forum. ATD could suddenly increase it's apparent "readership" hugely in two shake of a lamb's tail. One only has to push the button on the admin panel to calibrate differently. I look upon that button as the Ridsdale button.  "How big a readership would you like ?"

I see Newell is now trying to convince the Pyongyang faithful that new records are being broken  Laughing 

He omits to say it's because the settings have been cooked. Naughty naughty Ian.  Very Happy 

I shall be interested to hear what statistics Postcode comes back with. He and Newell can claim all they want, but there is no doubt at all, that traffic is way, way down on that site from its prime many years ago.

Pasoti isn't as big as its controllers like to think it is in the internet world. ATD is rapidly catching it in the amount of posts being made on each site.

Eat your heart out Greensleeves....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Big Turnout !!!   A Big Turnout !!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 6:50 am

Didn't the proceeds of a shirt auction have to go towards the running cost of Pasoti a few weeks ago? Obviously the FIL sponsorship and the member donations (as well as the advertising income) are not enough to pay the bills. Maybe the rumours are true after all.....
Back to top Go down
Beast_Guy

Beast_Guy

PostSubject: Re: A Big Turnout !!!   A Big Turnout !!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 10:05 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Winter Green wrote:

Cant see how their readership can be rising when I was banned after one Post for being a member here !
Back to top Go down
Beast_Guy

Beast_Guy

PostSubject: Re: A Big Turnout !!!   A Big Turnout !!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 10:06 am

650 active Posters !!! The blokes having a Giraffe. The same 25 people do 95% of the Posts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Big Turnout !!!   A Big Turnout !!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 10:20 am

Beast_Guy wrote:
650 active Posters !!!  The blokes having a Giraffe. The same 25 people do 95% of the Posts

Don't forget he boasted half a million hits a day once  Laughing 

He needs to learn the difference between hits and unique hits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Big Turnout !!!   A Big Turnout !!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 12:14 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Winter Green wrote:

As always, Czarcy, as always. rabbit 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Big Turnout !!!   A Big Turnout !!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Big Turnout !!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2