Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is this Chris Webb character actually active on this forum ??

Go down 
+4
Tringreen
Old Timer
Czarcasm
Sandford_Grecian
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

Is this Chris Webb character actually active on this forum ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this Chris Webb character actually active on this forum ??   Is this Chris Webb character actually active on this forum ?? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:44 pm

Santabarbara wrote:
He's ignored my email address request (unless I've missed it here) despite offering to respond to queries.

I have a major query that effects virtually everyone who supports PAFC but I understand from others thats he'd dodging bullets at the moment from elsewhere !!

Does anyone have this sought after email address by chance ?? confused confused

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] pig
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

PostSubject: Re: Is this Chris Webb character actually active on this forum ??   Is this Chris Webb character actually active on this forum ?? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:42 pm

Chris's email address is in the public domain - it's certainly on his 'Progress Report' on the official site. Having said that, it's not for me or anyone else to post anyone's email address without their knowledge or permission, so go to the Baggo, you'll find it.

On the other matter; if you genuinely do have an issue to raise that's important to all Argyle supporters, don't wait for Chris - raise it on here and it'll be discussed.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Is this Chris Webb character actually active on this forum ??   Is this Chris Webb character actually active on this forum ?? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 5:56 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Chris's email address is in the public domain - it's certainly on his 'Progress Report' on the official site. Having said that, it's not for me or anyone else to post anyone's email address without their knowledge or permission, so go to the Baggo, you'll find it.

On the other matter; if you genuinely do have an issue to raise that's important to all Argyle supporters, don't wait for Chris - raise it on here and it'll be discussed.

Or, failing that, just f**k off and troll somewhere else, perhaps?

(I guess I'm less diplomatic than you, Andy) Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this Chris Webb character actually active on this forum ??   Is this Chris Webb character actually active on this forum ?? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:03 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:

Or, failing that, just f**k off and troll somewhere else, perhaps?

(I guess I'm less diplomatic than you, Andy) Smile

You may well think that. I couldn't possibly comment. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this Chris Webb character actually active on this forum ??   Is this Chris Webb character actually active on this forum ?? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:14 pm

Santabarbara wrote:
He's ignored my email address request (unless I've missed it here) despite offering to respond to queries.

I have a major query that effects virtually everyone who supports PAFC but I understand from others thats he'd dodging bullets at the moment from elsewhere !!

Does anyone have this sought after email address by chance ?? confused confused

This is a forum that promotes free speech etc...post away let's hear this major query....

We can then judge for ourselves how major it really is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this Chris Webb character actually active on this forum ??   Is this Chris Webb character actually active on this forum ?? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:27 pm

Or you could spend ten minutes reading through this website.

You will discover that a) Chris Webb doesn't post on here except to highlight links to the official site. b) A little detective work would reveal his email address.

But if this revelation is so monumental, perhaps you should post it here so we can decide if it is indeed important. On the other hand, you could stop being such a knob with the "I know something you don't " crap.
Back to top Go down
Old Timer

PostSubject: Re: Is this Chris Webb character actually active on this forum ??   Is this Chris Webb character actually active on this forum ?? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:03 pm

Why dont you tell us what you know?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Is this Chris Webb character actually active on this forum ??   Is this Chris Webb character actually active on this forum ?? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:39 pm

Santabarbara wrote:
Right I have it now so no further need to post flippant responses.

If he doesn't respond I'll post the question here.

I notice the bald one Newell is "away" at the same time. No doubt both on a junket at James Brents expense.

Be careful, that's potentially libelous, don't you know ?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this Chris Webb character actually active on this forum ??   Is this Chris Webb character actually active on this forum ?? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:48 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Santabarbara wrote:
Right I have it now so no further need to post flippant responses.

If he doesn't respond I'll post the question here.

I notice the bald one Newell is "away" at the same time. No doubt both on a junket at James Brents expense.

Be careful, that's potentially libelous, don't you know ?

Quite funny though lol!
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Is this Chris Webb character actually active on this forum ??   Is this Chris Webb character actually active on this forum ?? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:22 pm

I can reveal that CW hasn't been active on this forum because he's been pursuing my daughter across the galaxy in his tie-fighter, as can be seen from the below picture. Also, Ian Newell isn't on holiday, he's been getting the Death Star fully operational in preparation for taking over this sector of rebel-held space. They are both in the service of Emperor Brent, as if you couldn't guess, and yes, Brent did pay for Newell's visit to the Alderon system.

That's Tring in the X-Wing, btw. Many thanks to him for providing wing man support in the rebel's neediest hour. Admiral Akbar is very pleased.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I hope this clears things up with regards to the OP.
Back to top Go down
JonB

JonB

PostSubject: Re: Is this Chris Webb character actually active on this forum ??   Is this Chris Webb character actually active on this forum ?? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:37 pm

Nick wrote:
I can reveal that CW hasn't been active on this forum because he's been pursuing my daughter across the galaxy in his tie-fighter, as can be seen from the below picture. Also, Ian Newell isn't on holiday, he's been getting the Death Star fully operational in preparation for taking over this sector of rebel-held space. They are both in the service of Emperor Brent, as if you couldn't guess, and yes, Brent did pay for Newell's visit to the Alderon system.

That's Tring in the X-Wing, btw. Many thanks to him for providing wing man support in the rebel's neediest hour. Admiral Akbar is very pleased.

Nick, this is inappropriate & it doesn't sit well with me.

It's Alderaan, not Alderon. I suspect you're a faker, but for legal reasons need to say I'm unsure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.grumpypig.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Is this Chris Webb character actually active on this forum ??   Is this Chris Webb character actually active on this forum ?? EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:37 am

Surely Newell is looking after his "business" interests on Tatooine?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Is this Chris Webb character actually active on this forum ??   Is this Chris Webb character actually active on this forum ?? EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:45 am

Nick wrote:

Roger that.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Is this Chris Webb character actually active on this forum ??   Is this Chris Webb character actually active on this forum ?? EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:45 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

He's still on Pasoti-sniping away on the Development Trust thread
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this Chris Webb character actually active on this forum ??   Is this Chris Webb character actually active on this forum ?? EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:46 pm

Santa, we have had enough grief about the shirts so we don't need that starting up again.
Back to top Go down
katman

PostSubject: Re: Is this Chris Webb character actually active on this forum ??   Is this Chris Webb character actually active on this forum ?? EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:26 pm

Once again his plea for fans to flock to HP has failed. Around 2k less than last week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this Chris Webb character actually active on this forum ??   Is this Chris Webb character actually active on this forum ?? EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:46 am

Santabarbara wrote:
Santabarbara wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Santa, we have had enough grief about the shirts so we don't need that starting up again.

Post deleted by Site Admin. That's the second one on this thread, Santabarbara. If you want to continue posting, I suggest that you avoid anything that's potentially defamatory.

How can it be defamatory when 100% true.

If its giving you a hard on buddy then just delete me, at which point I'll open 10 accounts from 10 IP addresses which considering I spent $55 dollars after you banned me for no reason previously, would be entirely justified, and at which point you might as well close down this site.

Entirely up to you.

Now go back and ask Newell if what I speak is true. Off you go.

Just grow up. This is not the place for your delusional battles with Newell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this Chris Webb character actually active on this forum ??   Is this Chris Webb character actually active on this forum ?? EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:50 am

It's Dane and I claim my 10 pounds (we're not as cheap as pasoti)! clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Is this Chris Webb character actually active on this forum ??   Is this Chris Webb character actually active on this forum ?? EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:19 pm

chriswebbfanclub wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

He's still on Pasoti-sniping away on the Development Trust thread

If I was away on holiday the last thing i'd care about is posting on an internet forum! lol!

Maybe he's not getting enough "entertainment" while he's away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this Chris Webb character actually active on this forum ??   Is this Chris Webb character actually active on this forum ?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is this Chris Webb character actually active on this forum ??
Page 1 of 1