The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Obadeyi back

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



Obadeyi back - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obadeyi back   Obadeyi back - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:12 pm

He is the type of player who is good for an hour and that's what Banton is like. I hope Sheridan rotates them. I was sad to see him go as, like Lavery, he seemed to have settled in but then was gone.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt



Posts : 5944
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

Obadeyi back - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obadeyi back   Obadeyi back - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:53 pm

spowell92 wrote:
Have you seen him play, Suffered?

I like him, good signing. Prefer him on the wing to upfront, so not sure it's a totally necessary signing, but he's an exciting footballer to watch.

I have and think he's shit.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

Posts : 879
Join date : 2014-02-07

Obadeyi back - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obadeyi back   Obadeyi back - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 11:06 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
spowell92 wrote:
Have you seen him play, Suffered?

I like him, good signing. Prefer him on the wing to upfront, so not sure it's a totally necessary signing, but he's an exciting footballer to watch.

I have and think he's shit.

You know what, that's fair enough. At least you've seen him and made judgement from that. I do think you're wrong though. What games did you see him play?
Back to top Go down
`rgill



Posts : 93
Join date : 2011-08-12

Obadeyi back - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obadeyi back   Obadeyi back - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 11:26 pm

Sub bog standard low quality div2 player,will fit in well.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Obadeyi back - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obadeyi back   Obadeyi back - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 12:34 am

Spowelly's right. Jimmy's doing a fine job. He makes sure Sheridan gets a full eleven players out on the pitch every week AND he makes sure there's a full bench as well. You can't say fairer than that... reet competitive.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam



Posts : 1737
Join date : 2012-03-26

Obadeyi back - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obadeyi back   Obadeyi back - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 12:35 am

I can only judge this guy not on the above flamefests which I won't put my soul through the pain of reading but on when I've seen him play.

Whilst he was limited in some respects such as his crossing/end product, he was far more good than he was bad and we were a much better team with him than with the lackadaisical Banton we've seen of late. I can only see this as an improvement.

He got us playing 10 yards higher up the pitch due to his sharp movement and gutsiness to actually run with the ball. He pulled defenders out of position to create space to pass and run into. He may not put loads of amazing crosses in but he does the job of stretching the play and keeping us playing at a productive high tempo.

It's not a coincidence that results and goalscoring was better with him in the side than with someone like Banton who rarely troubles to move off the ball all game long.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

Posts : 879
Join date : 2014-02-07

Obadeyi back - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obadeyi back   Obadeyi back - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 12:41 am

Winter Green wrote:
Spowelly's right. Jimmy's doing a fine job. He makes sure Sheridan gets a full eleven players out on the pitch every week AND he makes sure there's a full bench as well. You can't say fairer than that... reet competitive.

See, you twist and misconstrue my words. And you wonder why so many fail to take you guys seriously  Sleep 
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Obadeyi back - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obadeyi back   Obadeyi back - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 2:48 am

spowell92 wrote:
Suffered, the deal is as long as the FA will allow, so that's nothing to do with Brent. We know nothing of the finances involved with him either, so not sure how you draw the cheap conclusion. And he didn't hit it off with Bury, so what? He did with us and surely that's all that matters. Puncheon never hit it off with us, he hasn't done too badly...

Quit trying to twist this positive addition to the squad into your anti-Brent arguments. It degrades your arguments against him, it comes across as pretty desperate and weak.

Also, Greenskin. The fact that Bury are below us is kind of irrelevant - I understand where the argument comes from, I just don't agree with it. Adel Taraabt just made his Champions League debut for AC Milan last night, on loan from bottom of the Prem Fulham. Huddersfield were happy to take Damien Johnson off us. Last season Birmingham took Paul Caddis and Wes Thomas on loan from then League One Swindon and Bournemouth respectively. Point being, Loans don't always have to be to or from clubs in a lesser league position than your own.

I can remember when Liverpool took a young Argentinian on loan from West Ham. His name was Javier Mascherano. He soon became one of Liverpool's most important players and they sold him to one of the greatest ever club sides to kick a ball, where he remains ever present.

The point being that Poweller is correct. Don't judge a player on the team that owns them, or their opinion of the player. It is not fact, and that judgement is not sacrosanct. The West Ham bench was not a reliable iindicator ofMascherano's ability. David Bentley was the best midfielder in England for Blackburn, and in a month became the most overpaid, overpriced, poor value for money signing going at Spurs, in the space of 6 months.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam



Posts : 1737
Join date : 2012-03-26

Obadeyi back - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obadeyi back   Obadeyi back - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 3:05 am

ejh wrote:
spowell92 wrote:
Suffered, the deal is as long as the FA will allow, so that's nothing to do with Brent. We know nothing of the finances involved with him either, so not sure how you draw the cheap conclusion. And he didn't hit it off with Bury, so what? He did with us and surely that's all that matters. Puncheon never hit it off with us, he hasn't done too badly...

Quit trying to twist this positive addition to the squad into your anti-Brent arguments. It degrades your arguments against him, it comes across as pretty desperate and weak.

Also, Greenskin. The fact that Bury are below us is kind of irrelevant - I understand where the argument comes from, I just don't agree with it. Adel Taraabt just made his Champions League debut for AC Milan last night, on loan from bottom of the Prem Fulham. Huddersfield were happy to take Damien Johnson off us. Last season Birmingham took Paul Caddis and Wes Thomas on loan from then League One Swindon and Bournemouth respectively. Point being, Loans don't always have to be to or from clubs in a lesser league position than your own.

I can remember when Liverpool took a young Argentinian on loan from West Ham. His name was Javier Mascherano. He soon became one of Liverpool's most important players and they sold him to one of the greatest ever club sides to kick a ball, where he remains ever present.

The point being that Poweller is correct. Don't judge a player on the team that owns them, or their opinion of the player. It is not fact, and that judgement is not sacrosanct.  The West Ham bench was not a reliable iindicator ofMascherano's ability. David Bentley was the best midfielder in England for Blackburn, and in a month became the most overpaid, overpriced, poor value for money signing going at Spurs, in the space of 6 months.
Exactly.

Sol Campbell couldn't hack it at Notts County- three months later he was back at Arsenal.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Posts : 5547
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : brent out

Obadeyi back - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obadeyi back   Obadeyi back - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:57 am

spowell92 wrote:
Elias wrote:
if this is the BEST we can do and ive no doubt about it this IS the best we can get  then quite frankly that's shameful.
6k + gates the envy of almost every club in this division and most the one above, sod the debts of yester year and a bury reserve on circa 400 quid a week is meant to be a decent signing then that tells me and shows me all I need to know.
if he was THAT good then no doubt our big rivals like Morecambe & Rochdale would snap him up!

its NOT the length of contract its the fact we should be aiming a bit higher, yes he may be an ok ish 4th div player but a reasonable championship reserve would put us in play off contention. brenty boy doesn't want that does he ?

brents argyle is a bloody joke - you know it and so do I.

brent out NOW !


You know what, I've been seriously questioning Brent recently, but you've swayed me. I'm firmly supportive of the guy. Your nonsense arguments against him are so totally deluded I just cannot take a word you say seriously. We had Tom Hitchcock on loan from Blackburn before, the championship reserve that will automatically be amazing no matter what according to you. Yet hang on, he hardly lit the world alight did he... It doesn't matter who SHERIDAN signs, you'll continue to blame Brent. We could sign Ronaldo and you'd be pissed that we didn't get Messi. You've got a clear agenda, we get it, but it's warped your entire outlook on everything.

I'm going to take Hairy's advice now.

questioned brent ?  lol!  I really like what james is doing but..............

brent sets the budget, Sheridan signs with what little brent gives him.

Brent out.

as for agendas.

a, an end to bucket rattling at HP
b, brent out
c, build a stand fit for purpose to give some 'hope' for the future (ground capacity 25k)


my guess is you're in your early 20's, youll be waiting until your mid 30's (at least) for us to be in the second tier again on current form! check the history book for details.


Last edited by Elias on Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Posts : 5547
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : brent out

Obadeyi back - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obadeyi back   Obadeyi back - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 7:00 am

ejh wrote:
spowell92 wrote:
Suffered, the deal is as long as the FA will allow, so that's nothing to do with Brent. We know nothing of the finances involved with him either, so not sure how you draw the cheap conclusion. And he didn't hit it off with Bury, so what? He did with us and surely that's all that matters. Puncheon never hit it off with us, he hasn't done too badly...

Quit trying to twist this positive addition to the squad into your anti-Brent arguments. It degrades your arguments against him, it comes across as pretty desperate and weak.

Also, Greenskin. The fact that Bury are below us is kind of irrelevant - I understand where the argument comes from, I just don't agree with it. Adel Taraabt just made his Champions League debut for AC Milan last night, on loan from bottom of the Prem Fulham. Huddersfield were happy to take Damien Johnson off us. Last season Birmingham took Paul Caddis and Wes Thomas on loan from then League One Swindon and Bournemouth respectively. Point being, Loans don't always have to be to or from clubs in a lesser league position than your own.

I can remember when Liverpool took a young Argentinian on loan from West Ham. His name was Javier Mascherano. He soon became one of Liverpool's most important players and they sold him to one of the greatest ever club sides to kick a ball, where he remains ever present.

The point being that Poweller is correct. Don't judge a player on the team that owns them, or their opinion of the player. It is not fact, and that judgement is not sacrosanct.  The West Ham bench was not a reliable iindicator ofMascherano's ability. David Bentley was the best midfielder in England for Blackburn, and in a month became the most overpaid, overpriced, poor value for money signing going at Spurs, in the space of 6 months.


sorry ejh, that argument isn't relevant. tevez and the mascherano deal was more to do with 3rd party ownership getting them into the top flight shop window - remember how much west ham were fined ?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Obadeyi back - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obadeyi back   Obadeyi back - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:58 am

spowell92 wrote:
Winter Green wrote:
Spowelly's right. Jimmy's doing a fine job. He makes sure Sheridan gets a full eleven players out on the pitch every week AND he makes sure there's a full bench as well. You can't say fairer than that... reet competitive.

See, you twist and misconstrue my words. And you wonder why so many fail to take you guys seriously  Sleep 


Wintergreen may or may not have twisted your words but if you and Sam read the comments above there are at least as many people who agree with you as disagree about Tope. I repeat, I haven't seen him much, but from what I saw he was limited. There have also been interesting comments about players who are good or bad with a particular team yet reverse that by signing for another team. Funny old world football.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Posts : 7461
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 28
Location : Nr Panama

Obadeyi back - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obadeyi back   Obadeyi back - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 9:09 am

I've not seen Obadeyi often enough to come down on either side of this one. What I will say is that in the first half of the cup game against Lincoln he repeatedly utterly destroyed his full back and in no time we were 4-0 up.

Sadly that was the only spell in any of the games that I have seen him play that I can remember so was it that he had a good day or was his marker just useless? I don't know.

Sheridan has signed him twice now though so, especially having had a good look at him the first time, must think he adds something we haven't got so let's hope for the best.

Where will he fit in though? We do seem to be rather over-loaded with wide players (Banton, Alessandra, Thomas, Obadeyi, Boco) now and with Morgan, presumably, set to partner Reid they aren't going to be playing as a second striker.

It's a bit odd. Can we really justify, in terms of budget, having 7 offensive players when we are only ever likely to play 3 of them?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Guest
Guest



Obadeyi back - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obadeyi back   Obadeyi back - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 9:19 am

So so wide players, surplus to requirements of other clubs, are all we can get apparently. With great trumpeting of 15 goal strikers being brought in, eight players were approached by Sheridan apparently, and eight players rejected Argyle. That has to be worrying. Something must have put off these players apart from the geographical position. I suspect the club still gives off an aura of a beached whale going nowhere fast. Players are attracted by money and the likelihood of participating in success and hence upping their own personal career.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 12636
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 35

Obadeyi back - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obadeyi back   Obadeyi back - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 9:50 am

GreenSam wrote:
ejh wrote:
spowell92 wrote:
Suffered, the deal is as long as the FA will allow, so that's nothing to do with Brent. We know nothing of the finances involved with him either, so not sure how you draw the cheap conclusion. And he didn't hit it off with Bury, so what? He did with us and surely that's all that matters. Puncheon never hit it off with us, he hasn't done too badly...

Quit trying to twist this positive addition to the squad into your anti-Brent arguments. It degrades your arguments against him, it comes across as pretty desperate and weak.

Also, Greenskin. The fact that Bury are below us is kind of irrelevant - I understand where the argument comes from, I just don't agree with it. Adel Taraabt just made his Champions League debut for AC Milan last night, on loan from bottom of the Prem Fulham. Huddersfield were happy to take Damien Johnson off us. Last season Birmingham took Paul Caddis and Wes Thomas on loan from then League One Swindon and Bournemouth respectively. Point being, Loans don't always have to be to or from clubs in a lesser league position than your own.

I can remember when Liverpool took a young Argentinian on loan from West Ham. His name was Javier Mascherano. He soon became one of Liverpool's most important players and they sold him to one of the greatest ever club sides to kick a ball, where he remains ever present.

The point being that Poweller is correct. Don't judge a player on the team that owns them, or their opinion of the player. It is not fact, and that judgement is not sacrosanct.  The West Ham bench was not a reliable iindicator ofMascherano's ability. David Bentley was the best midfielder in England for Blackburn, and in a month became the most overpaid, overpriced, poor value for money signing going at Spurs, in the space of 6 months.
Exactly.

Sol Campbell couldn't hack it at Notts County- three months later he was back at Arsenal.

not true sam, he left Notts County as their owners turned out to skint and couldnt pay him so he left.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Posts : 6060
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 63
Location : Mutant Abbot

Obadeyi back - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obadeyi back   Obadeyi back - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 9:59 am

NEXT SEASON will be the make or break point of whether Sheridan will be able to put together a promotion side. Right now it looks like mid table at best I personally still have faith in Sheridan to get a successful side together. Ok some people are hanging onto the fact that we are having an improved season -fair enough but then we came close to being non league last season.
I go to H.P quite regularly it's still obvious there is a "ticking over mentality" at the top of the club in terms of the quality of football on offer. League 2 my friends for several seasons beckons unless there is some decent intake of players.
Fact remains we have still signed a short term contract Bury player. Some of you lot need to take a raincheck now!
BRENT = NO FOOTBALLING AMBITION/SUCCESS.
 cheers 
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Posts : 5032
Join date : 2011-05-16
Age : 60
Location : Tavistock area

Obadeyi back - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obadeyi back   Obadeyi back - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:00 am

Winter Green wrote:
So so wide players, surplus to requirements of other clubs, are all we can get apparently. With great trumpeting of 15 goal strikers being brought in, eight players were approached by Sheridan apparently, and eight players rejected Argyle. That has to be worrying. Something must have put off these players apart from the geographical position. I suspect the club still gives off an aura of a beached whale going nowhere fast. Players are attracted by money and the likelihood of participating in success and hence upping their own personal career.

Absolutely and that's the really disturbing thing about the lack of activity in January and the subsequent re-signing of Tope.I've got nothing against the bloke and hope that he does well,certainly isn't an issue of making him a figure of dislike.But it's naive in the extreme to say that it doesn't matter where players come from-by and large in football,you get what you pay for.There's an oft quoted delusion that Sturrock built a team on the cheap which won this division with 102 points in 2002-he didn't,he signed players playing at a far higher level than the fourth division who still had the capacity for upward movement and who would not have signed for Argyle for peanuts.Same with Warnock in earlier times.There are certainly exceptions to the rule of course but exceptions is all they are,just hope this guy is one of them.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Posts : 5547
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : brent out

Obadeyi back - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obadeyi back   Obadeyi back - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:07 am

Winter Green wrote:
So so wide players, surplus to requirements of other clubs, are all we can get apparently. With great trumpeting of 15 goal strikers being brought in, eight players were approached by Sheridan apparently, and eight players rejected Argyle. That has to be worrying. Something must have put off these players apart from the geographical position. I suspect the club still gives off an aura of a beached whale going nowhere fast. Players are attracted by money and the likelihood of participating in success and hence upping their own personal career.

why worry when we've got brent to keep aspirations in check ?  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Posts : 7461
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 28
Location : Nr Panama

Obadeyi back - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obadeyi back   Obadeyi back - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:18 am

It is quite possible to read some positivity into this signing simply because it has happened. Why add to the squad if we have given up on the play-offs - after all relegation is very unlikely.

That suggests that the club still thinks it can go up or else it wouldn't be spending the money (and it must be costing something).

I don't think we can go up but I'd love to be wrong on this one.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Posts : 6060
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 63
Location : Mutant Abbot

Obadeyi back - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obadeyi back   Obadeyi back - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:27 am

Greenskin wrote:
Winter Green wrote:
So so wide players, surplus to requirements of other clubs, are all we can get apparently. With great trumpeting of 15 goal strikers being brought in, eight players were approached by Sheridan apparently, and eight players rejected Argyle. That has to be worrying. Something must have put off these players apart from the geographical position. I suspect the club still gives off an aura of a beached whale going nowhere fast. Players are attracted by money and the likelihood of participating in success and hence upping their own personal career.

Absolutely and that's the really disturbing thing about the lack of activity in January and the subsequent re-signing of Tope.I've got nothing against the bloke and hope that he does well,certainly isn't an issue of making him a figure of dislike.But it's naive in the extreme to say that it doesn't matter where players come from-by and large in football,you get what you pay for.There's an oft quoted delusion that Sturrock built a team on the cheap which won this division with 102 points in 2002-he didn't,he signed players playing at a far higher level than the fourth division who still had the capacity for upward movement and who would not have signed for Argyle for peanuts.Same with Warnock in earlier times.There are certainly exceptions to the rule of course but exceptions is all they are,just hope this guy is one of them.

To quote you also Greenskin, "absolutely" nothing against Tope, hope he does well for us of course.
It just frustrates me that so many people can't seemingly see past the last game and get the bigger picture. It strikes me the same way - that the eight players Sheridan had identified, the deals had been cleared by their clubs but it was the players who rejected the move. Can that all be put down to geography?
bit of a no brainer that to get into league 1 we will need to get players with a higher level of quality, this does not look likely under the current Brent regime.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt



Posts : 5944
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

Obadeyi back - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obadeyi back   Obadeyi back - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:59 am

spowell92 wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
spowell92 wrote:
Have you seen him play, Suffered?

I like him, good signing. Prefer him on the wing to upfront, so not sure it's a totally necessary signing, but he's an exciting footballer to watch.

I have and think he's shit.

You know what, that's fair enough. At least you've seen him and made judgement from that. I do think you're wrong though. What games did you see him play?

Burton where he was injured ok he wasn't on the pitch long but he looked like he couldn't control his legs. The game he scored in, again he just looked someone who could run very fast but useless with the ball. His feeble goal scoring record says t all, if you're an attacking player that doesn't score or create anything what's the point. Anyone remember David Beresford? Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu



Posts : 11861
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Central Park (most days)

Obadeyi back - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obadeyi back   Obadeyi back - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 2:49 pm

Tope Obadeyi ‏@Topeobadeyi 20h

Back to @Only1Argyle it is! Buzzing to meet up with the lads and get going again

Caolan Lavery ‏@clavery13 20h

@Topeobadeyi @Only1Argyle good luck lad! Just couldn't stay away could you!


Caolan Lavery ‏@clavery13

@Topeobadeyi @Only1Argyle good luck lad! Just couldn't stay away could you!

Tope Obadeyi ‏@Topeobadeyi

@clavery13 @Only1Argyle haha cheers lad! I know yeah, you can join me if you like
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Obadeyi back - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obadeyi back   Obadeyi back - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 4:46 pm

I think I've read that Banton has commented that the wages at Argyle aren't as good as elsewhere but the care that players & their families are given, combined with the great fans makes this a good place to come.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Obadeyi back - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obadeyi back   Obadeyi back - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:44 pm

knecht wrote:
I think I've read that Banton has commented that the wages at Argyle aren't as good as elsewhere but the care that players & their families are given, combined with the great fans makes this a good place to come.


Here it is knecht, it's actually Branston praising Jimmy's competetive budget.  Rolling Eyes 

http://www.teamtalk.com/brighton-and-hove-albion/9175512/-
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

Posts : 879
Join date : 2014-02-07

Obadeyi back - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obadeyi back   Obadeyi back - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:52 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Not as bizarre as your backing for brent, if you think short term cheap signing's are the answer then you know nothing about football, if you think building a ministand and making homepark smaller is the answer then you know nothing about football. your just grateful to have a club to support no matter how shit that might be, that to me is bizarre.

You don't like Brent, we get it. And so you'll distort anything into an argument against him. Please, again tell me how the length of the contract is his fault? Because I was under the impression its the LONGEST contract allowed. And he was cheap too, right? To be honest, I think Obadeyi is a good player, so fair play for Mr Brent getting him on the cheap!! Although, I doubt you actually know anything of the finances behind his contract. Now the last part, I've read the Herald, BBC, Sky Sports and official site articles about Obadeyi returning and its funny because not one of them mention that he's a contractor brought in to build our new stand. In fact, none of those articles mention the proposed building at Home Park at all. It's strange, its almost as if its completely irrelevant.  scratch 

Are you getting what I'm trying to say Mr 68? Tope doesn't do building work, judge him as a footballer when you see him with your own eyes. You might not like him, (to be honest I doubt you like many things so I won't hold my breath) but that's fair enough because at least you've gone out and actively made your own judgement without it being clouded by all these other irrelevant points. But if your anti-Brent/anti-HHP arguments are so poor that you're in such a desperate position to force an argument from such an irrelevant topic then perhaps your standing on the whole thing isn't a particularly great or intelligent one...

 Basketball Basketball 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Obadeyi back - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obadeyi back   Obadeyi back - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Obadeyi back
Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: