HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wythenshawe by-election.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Wythenshawe by-election. Empty
PostSubject: Wythenshawe by-election.   Wythenshawe by-election. EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:31 pm

A chance today for the punters to have a say on their opinion of how well our lords and masters are doing their job. Of course Red Ed's boys will piss home in first, the area is full of dead heads, benefits scroungers and public employees while the local Labour party will be filling in plenty of postal votes to make the outcome a foregone, the question in my mind is exactly how badly will the LibCons have to do before the natives get restless and look to replace their dead donkeys before the debacle of the Euros in May and the General a year later.

Me, I think Cleggy is safe, the LibDims are a pretty phlegmatic bunch at the best of times and will look on the likely UKIP second place as a portent for them picking up some pretty cheap seats where the 'right wing' vote gets split in the General, they could easily get half the votes they got last time yet still win as many seats.

The bigger issue imho will come if the Kippers absolutely batter the Tories, which they well might despite all the bad press, if the Tories pick up less than 10% of the vote and the grandees start looking into the abyss of the black hole of electoral annihilation will they get the Maggie knife out for Call Me Dave? And if they do will it be Boris that they ship in with a radical new anti EU/Immigration policy book?

Or does nobody care any more?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wythenshawe by-election.   Wythenshawe by-election. EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:44 pm

Dead heads, benefit scroungers, public employees ? sounds like Westminster or Buck House. I don't care what Westminster party wins. In fact in some ways it needs to implode so we can get on with some serious politics. That Palace has never represented the people, just landowners versus merchants. They all still bow to a Monarch ffs Very Happy Almost a religion to some of them. Where does such low self esteem come from ?
I hope everyone enjoys their vote for this pig or that, while I continue to vote with my feet every waking minute until I leave this planet..
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Wythenshawe by-election.   Wythenshawe by-election. EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:55 pm

Winter Green wrote:
Dead heads, benefit scroungers, public employees ? sounds like Westminster or Buck House. I don't care what Westminster party wins. In fact in some ways it needs to implode so we can get on with some serious politics. That Palace has never represented the people, just landowners versus merchants. They all still bow to a Monarch ffs Very Happy Almost a religion to some of them. Where does such low self esteem come from ?
I hope everyone enjoys their vote for this pig or that, while I continue to vote with my feet every waking minute until I leave this planet..

heres what motivates them

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Wythenshawe by-election.   Wythenshawe by-election. EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 7:58 pm

Clegg, Cameron or Miiliband makes no difference they all run the country for their benefit, new labour new Tory same old, same old.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wythenshawe by-election.   Wythenshawe by-election. Empty

Back to top Go down

Wythenshawe by-election.
Page 1 of 1