Tringreen
Czarcasm
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 7:19 pm

I initially thought Sensei was a good addition to ATD; I actually still think he could be in the future. He has an interest in the club of some sort, which is about the only thing we've all got in common, and I don't think he comes across too maliciously either.

However lets face it, a break might do everyone a fair amount of good - nothing he said or responded to was working. The amount of petty squabbling in which he was involved was always going to take it's toll. At some point you've got to just say 'whatever', or in Senso's case take a break. There's no point wasting your gas on the type of conversations he was being drawn into.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 7:19 pm

greensleeves wrote:
Rickler,,someone outed him,or got very personal,,,,,why else would sensi leave?..he was part of the furniture on here,,,,,,,,,,

Obviously because he wanted to,the same as Greenjock,Nick Wall and all of the other former regular posters-are you saying that someone "outed" them or got very personal? You see 'em come,you see 'em go, exactly the same as on Pasoti-it would be very interesting to compare the regular posters on there from 5 years ago to today.He knew very well what the site was like and he had a choice of like it or lump it,he went for the latter,couldn't care less personally but good luck to him anyway-there's always A Friendly Refuge.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 7:20 pm

Poor old greensleeves and others of his ilk, are the price we have to pay for our democratic stance.

Try to see the comedy in the poor chap and his desperate ramblings.................. I do.  lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 7:24 pm

Hell be back...they always do in the end
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 7:26 pm

It's pretty straight forward. Sensi was delighting in telling us all we'd been "done up like kippers", that SFD's thread was "a load of bollocks", and "you boys don't like it when it's pointed out" etc etc.

That's all fine, but when you take such pleasure in pointing out other peoples perceived errors as Sensi did, you sure as hell better make sure you're right, because if you call it wrong you make yourself look a proper twat.  

As it turned out SFD was right, Sensi got it badly wrong and simply cannot (or could not) bare to be reminded of it.

I'm sure he'll be back. He shore as hell won't ever find another forum that is as tolerant as ATD.

Last edited by Czarcasm on Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 7:28 pm

Winter Green wrote:
Mr Sleeves. If you know anything, Sensible took a rest from here a while ago, and rightly so, because he hadn't been well. That was well known on his 606 forum. He then reappeared and got caught up again in the same old same old. Maybe, just maybe, he thinks there's no point in carrying on posting here for now, while he continues to recover. That's certainly what I would do.
Jock has done the same thing.
I do not see any outing whatsoever. You were blaming Iggy just now. For what ? What is it with you people ?

WInter Green dont come the old white feather with me old son,,,I didn't know he was not well probably like a lot of others on here he was a guy to be jousted with.... so dont tar me with that old brush..,,,,
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 7:30 pm

Stop it please !  lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 7:32 pm

The last thing my old man would ever want is sympathy - trust me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 7:33 pm

Yea Man wrote:
hairy j wrote:
Doesn't he mean 'ousted'?

Constantly asking the "stinks of piss" thing is a little harsh. Given what people think of Ian Newell's integrity, it's a trifle rich to be using that kind of character witness to undermine someone.

I'm just asking what Greensleeves thinks about Ian Newell saying he stinks of piss that's all.
He'll be stinking of shit when MM finds out,he's taking the piss out of him,,,,,,,,, laugh  laugh  laugh
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 7:37 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Stop it please !  lol! 

Sorry you old slutt...never...in the nicest grammar school way you'll understand,,,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 8:02 pm

And another hijack.

FFS.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 8:08 pm

Hijacks are allowed on ATD. So are dimwits and pedants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 8:11 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Hijacks are allowed on ATD. So are dimwits and pedants.

How else could you and I have survived so long?

My feeling is that hijacks are OK on "ordinary" topics but where it affects discussion about the future of the club they're an intrusion.

And here am I contributing to the off-topic discussion......  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 8:15 pm

Gents lets try and keep this thread on topic about Nickkkk and the FES episode. By all means keep the kipper gags running but please use the handbags thread for all the other shenanigans please.
I cant really be bothered to start splitting and merging plus id probably make a pigs ear of it anyway.
 Razz
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 8:25 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Gents lets try and keep this thread on topic about Nickkkk and the FES episode. By all means keep the kipper gags running but please use the handbags thread for all the other shenanigans please.
I cant really be bothered to start splitting and merging plus id probably make a pigs ear of it anyway.
 Razz

Yes sir ! Time for some shut eye for me anyway. Keep up the good work !  Sleep 
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 8:28 pm

I agree, Greensleeves as come on to this thread to destroy it and he has with the help a few ATD posters. let keep Argyle's Sponsor in Trouble, please
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 8:39 pm

TGWU,,,,,,,,,no way lets keep argyle's sponsor out of trouble...and lets continue with i've got a bigger cock than you,,,,,,,,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 8:48 pm

greensleeves wrote:
TGWU,,,,,,,,,no way lets keep argyle's sponsor out of trouble...and lets continue with i've got a bigger cock than you,,,,,,,,

Err, no - let's try to keep it on-topic please. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 8:50 pm

OK sleeves is a bigger cock than TGWU, happy now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 8:53 pm

Jack Sheppard wrote:
RIP Sensi.......... Sad 

nevermind he'll be back telling us what to say and do very soon im sure.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 7:40 am

Tringreen wrote:
Poor old greensleeves and others of his ilk, are the price we have to pay for our democratic stance.

Try to see the comedy in the poor chap and his desperate ramblings.................. I do.  lol! 

When he was Oddball he was quite anti pasoti/ nool.....Something changed though.....around the time he got his FESFIL business lounge ST.....its odd (ball) that he says "Sensi was outed" but as yet has not answered what this means......he then goes on to "out" a poster on here (by mentioning his first name).......hypocrite????????I guess he gets daily texts/ emails on what to post next......his "mate" doesn't read this forum though............EVER.......  

Note Picture 17 (and its caption)-

http://www.greensonscreen.co.uk/photodisplay.asp?parm=2013-12-21M1
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Argyle sponsor off topic ?   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 7:56 am

Why was this thread locked and which one is oddball/greensleeves/etc/ etc ?

http://www.greensonscreen.co.uk/photodisplay.asp?parm=2013-12-21M1 photo 17
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:08 am

I didn't realise it was locked- re-opened again.

Oddball is the one without a drink- I imagine he brings his own.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:21 am

In the name of Aviva !  lol!

No wonder I couldn't take greensleeves seriously.  geek 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:22 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
I didn't realise it was locked- re-opened again.

Oddball is the one without a drink- I imagine he brings his own.

So hes an official member of the Prawn sandwich brigade!!! Courtesy of FES/FIL of course.

The whiff of power does corrupt!!

Amazing how silly hats and titles can change ones stance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle Sponsor Off Topic
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next