The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wetsham v citeh

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Wetsham v citeh Empty
PostSubject: Wetsham v citeh   Wetsham v citeh EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 7:07 pm

The seven nil comeback is on!,,,,,,,,.........
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Wetsham v citeh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wetsham v citeh   Wetsham v citeh EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 7:53 pm

City score after 3 minutes.Fancy them to go through on away goals now.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Wetsham v citeh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wetsham v citeh   Wetsham v citeh EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 8:17 pm

Citeh 2 nil up. I thought about popping along but the cheapest ticket was £42. How mad is that for an absolute dead rubber of a match.
Back to top Go down

Wetsham v citeh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wetsham v citeh   Wetsham v citeh EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 8:49 pm

Dougie wrote:
Citeh 2 nil up.  I thought about popping along but the cheapest ticket was £42.  How mad is that for an absolute dead rubber of a match.

forty two quid??? god almighty!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Wetsham v citeh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wetsham v citeh   Wetsham v citeh EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:07 pm

0-3 (Agg 0-9 )

Agg 0-10 on the cards maybees

Growing up as a child of the 70's and 80's Liverpool were dominant and a great attacking team. Then it was largely United in the 90's and 00's. But gotta say I'm pretty sure this current City team is the best English team, attacking-wise I've ever seen in my lifetime.

Back to top Go down

Wetsham v citeh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wetsham v citeh   Wetsham v citeh EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:17 pm

How do these shit managers like fat sam keep getting jobs? i know city are full of top class players, but westham are terrible, and got knocked out the fa cup five nil by forest! anyone who spends fifteen mil on donkey carrol, must be clueless.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Wetsham v citeh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wetsham v citeh   Wetsham v citeh EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:37 pm

Liverpool spent 30m ?

man u should be interesting tomorrow, moyes needs a win but does he want humiliation at Wembley at the hands of the noisy neighbours ?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Wetsham v citeh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wetsham v citeh   Wetsham v citeh EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 8:58 am

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
How do these shit managers like fat sam keep getting jobs? i know city are full of top class players, but westham are terrible, and got knocked out the fa cup five nil by forest! anyone who spends fifteen mil on donkey carrol, must be clueless.

Maybe a bit harsh on Allardyce,Suffered.He did get them promoted last year,although i suppose you could argue that West Ham always bounce back very quickly after relegation no matter who is in charge.He certainly did well at Bolton and i would say that Blackburn made the biggest mistake in their history by sacking him and putting Keane in charge.Think he did well at some other clubs earlier in his career as well,not a bloke that i especially like [ wouldn't buy a second hand car from him or Redknapp] but he has had his successes during his career.
Back to top Go down

Wetsham v citeh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wetsham v citeh   Wetsham v citeh EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 9:59 am

Do you remember hwen we played them last and lost 5-0 under Blobby? God we were dreadful that day
Back to top Go down

Wetsham v citeh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wetsham v citeh   Wetsham v citeh EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 10:31 am

I do. We were also dreadful under Blobby on most days.
He did a fine job of passively guiding the club to promotion post Sturrock, but his next season was awful. Sadly, some people thought he was driven out due to a nasty campaign. I don't, he was just hopeless and introduced us to the joys of the likes of Lasley and Mackel, whilst alienating the likes of Friio and Coughlan.
Back to top Go down

Wetsham v citeh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wetsham v citeh   Wetsham v citeh EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 11:43 am

Winter Green wrote:
I do. We were also dreadful under Blobby on most days.
He did a fine job of passively guiding the club to promotion post Sturrock, but his next season was awful. Sadly, some people thought he was driven out due to a nasty campaign. I don't, he was just hopeless and introduced us to the joys of the likes of Lasley and Mackel, whilst alienating the likes of Friio and Coughlan.

Definately agree with that, broke up the core of the team too quick and didnt replace them with better players Bjarni Gudjonson, Scott @he scored against us' taylot and of curse Taribo West!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wetsham v citeh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wetsham v citeh   Wetsham v citeh Empty

Back to top Go down

Wetsham v citeh
Page 1 of 1