HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roll up Roll up

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Roll up Roll up Empty
PostSubject: Roll up Roll up   Roll up Roll up EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 12:18 am

and get your mugs and keyrings of the old grandstand

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

yes celebrate argyle past will mourn over the fact that home park was about the football and not making a millionaire richer and keeping students in the life of riley.

buy a mug and keyring and get 2 pasoti ones of each free due to an over order of stock. Lucky customers will also have chance to purchase a pasoti polo shirt with your banned user name too so everyone will know your fake name where ever you go.

disclaimer:
Back to top Go down

Roll up Roll up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll up Roll up   Roll up Roll up EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 9:37 am

Angry wrote:

yes celebrate argyle past will mourn over the fact that home park was about the football and not making a millionaire richer and keeping students in the life of riley.

buy a mug and keyring and get 2 pasoti ones of each free due to an over order of stock. Lucky customers will also have chance to purchase a pasoti polo shirt with your banned user name too so everyone will know your fake name where ever you go.

disclaimer:

I'd order one with my username on it over there but if I did it'd spoil the fun I've been having for months lol!

Back to top Go down

Roll up Roll up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll up Roll up   Roll up Roll up EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 9:42 am

I will roll up a big fat spiff, it'll help to ignore the bullshit from HP.
Back to top Go down

Roll up Roll up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll up Roll up   Roll up Roll up EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 11:53 am

Yea Man wrote:
Angry wrote:

disclaimer:

I'd order one with my username on it over there but if I did it'd spoil the fun I've been having for months lol!

i thought it was sad then and sadder now especially as i saw one in town last week lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roll up Roll up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll up Roll up   Roll up Roll up Empty

Back to top Go down

Roll up Roll up
Page 1 of 1