HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

US storing your text messages

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

US storing your text messages Empty
PostSubject: US storing your text messages   US storing your text messages EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 10:20 pm

Should be front page news, but the majority of the press seem to be bending to pressure from the UK government to not report this. The US intelligence agency NSA are collected and storing UK text messages. Another revealing finding from the Snowden leaks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/

PostSubject: Re: US storing your text messages   US storing your text messages EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 10:27 pm

Millions of teenage girls must be crapping their pants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US storing your text messages   US storing your text messages EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 10:28 pm

On a given day and at a given time, everyone should send a text to a USA government agency using one of Punch's finest "Fek off NSA!"
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: US storing your text messages   US storing your text messages EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 11:13 pm

Flat_Track_Bully wrote:
Should be front page news, but the majority of the press seem to be bending to pressure from the UK government to not report this. The US intelligence agency NSA are collected and storing UK text messages. Another revealing finding from the Snowden leaks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Poor buggers will be bored to death dealing with ATD never mind the rest of the world.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: US storing your text messages   US storing your text messages EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 11:13 pm

Ummmmmm, I don't care.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: US storing your text messages   US storing your text messages EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 3:16 pm

a mass 'wheres the bomb?' text should draw some attention.

imagine being the gimp that reads all those inane text messages. you couldnt pay me enough.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: US storing your text messages   US storing your text messages EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 3:57 pm

They would be bored shitless reading mine! Very Happy 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US storing your text messages   US storing your text messages EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 5:36 pm

I'm worried about all of the texts I send my wife 30 minutes before I get home - you know, like 'hey babe, I'll be home soon - I'm feeling horney and I'm gonna beat you to death with my Carolina Carpet Snake'  Rock 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: US storing your text messages   US storing your text messages Empty

Back to top Go down

US storing your text messages
Page 1 of 1