Greenskin
Mapperley, darling
pepsipete
downthetrack
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage

Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:45 pm

Winter Green wrote:
As ATD seems to think its ok for blatant and consistent islamaphobic and old racist stuff being posted, maybe it's time to up the anti. Have a real debate on racism. All over the forum. That should force the issue.

Explain yourself?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:51 pm

its impossible to debate anything like the war on terror or asylum or the economic migrants without a few playing the race card on both sides. Perhaps its an issue to ban completely like pasoti and just be done with it as no one is capable of just having a debate with going into meltdown on the subjects.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:54 pm

To me it's plainly obvious that we have one or two that want to provoke a race issue on ATD, so as WG has said...fine, bring it on!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:55 pm

I would have thought the above is self explanatory. Giving of my opinion in the same way other posters have been doing. It is quite clear that posters on here hold quite different ideas of what is islamaphobic and what isn't.
To call any religion a religion of terrorists and incessant warmongers is a phobia in my opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:56 pm

Winter Green wrote:
I would have thought the above is self explanatory. Giving of my opinion in the same way other posters have been doing. It is quite clear that posters on here hold quite different ideas of what is islamaphobic and what isn't.
To call any religion a religion of terrorists and incessant warmongers  is a phobia in my opinion.

Exactly!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:01 pm

Winter Green wrote:
To call any religion a religion of terrorists and incessant warmongers  is a phobia in my opinion.

No..what you seem to be trying to do is attempting to take a cheap shot at the moderating team.

Last edited by punchdrunk on Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:02 pm

Agreed. It's actually really sad that human beings think it's fine to brand millions of other human beings as 'evil' based upon their religion. Personally, I'm atheist. I will however defend any one who wants to practice a religious belief.

All downthetrack does is bang on about how bad Muslims are. It's up to the Mods but I'd allow him to continue as he'll end up showing himself up for what he is - a racist slime bag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:04 pm

Winter Green wrote:
As ATD seems to think its ok for blatant and consistent islamaphobic and old racist stuff being posted, maybe it's time to up the anti. Have a real debate on racism. All over the forum. That should force the issue.

Cheap shot

Disappointed in you WG
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:05 pm

just dont take down post linking muslims to nazi germay its not worth the aggro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:07 pm

Winter Green wrote:

This.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:08 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Winter Green wrote:

Cheap shot

Disappointed in you WG

It may have been a shot but it certainly wasn't a cheap one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:10 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Winter Green wrote:

Cheap shot

Disappointed in you WG

It isn't. It's true. Debate the issue at hand, not the agenda you have. Divert all you like but this whole thread was started by a racist and it is here to provoke - it's called trolling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:12 pm

That's your opinion Punchy which you are quite entitled to hold.
It's certain posters' opinions I have a problem with, none of which are in the moderating team. I believe the continual bringing up of this unhelpful Islamaphobia has the potential to ruin this forum. So I believe it might be the best way forward to have a real hum dinger of a debate. It might last some time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:14 pm

Since mid-December, all of DTT's posts have been about 'the race issue' (except for darts and, as someone above suggested, he probably has a picture of a Muslim at prayer stuck to his dart-board). At least Tis talks football on occasion.

The decision about a year or more ago in the mod room was that we would be accepting of anyone on here as long as they kept their unpalatable, extremist views off the site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rock out with your cock out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:19 pm

If people want to abuse the freedoms that this site provides than fine, they can lose those freedoms and pedal their bitter and tormented views elsewhere, it's not wanted here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:21 pm

GOB wrote:
If people want to abuse the freedoms that this site provides than fine, they can lose those freedoms and pedal their bitter and tormented views elsewhere, it's not wanted here!

Good Post 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:22 pm

Twitter and Facebook is full of people who'll embrace dicknosed racist scumsucking motherbummers. The swear filter on here is rubbish - sort it out mods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:45 pm

I really don't want to talk about politics or religion on a football forum but i've just read this whole thread and i believe some people are being over sensitive, as far as i can see nothing illegal has been said. You may not like the tone of some of the posts on this rather boring thread but accusing somebody of being a racist without any real evidence is a below the belt imo. Maybe DTT is just trolling hairy, winter and GOB for a reaction ?
P.S, hairy wrote "Debate the issue at hand, not the agenda you have".................though you seem to have your own agenda to shout down anyone you deem to have made a comment with the slightest scent of anything you consider racist, works both ways.
Can't we just talk about the football ?   Sleep
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:52 pm

DownTheTrack is either a filthy racist or just really thick. Probably both, or at best somewhere in between. I know some ignorant people think it's acceptable to use certain racist terms and put 2 and 2 together to get a contemptibly racist 22, but it really isn't - even if 2 and 2 on the face of it might be correct. Anyone with just an ounce clarity knows he's not one to take seriously; disappointingly he is not even one occasionally worth reading like maybe Lard Tis.

How to go about dealing with it is another matter. I do sympathise with the mod team on this...

Censor? Not really ATD's style. I'd hesitate to say that I'd want it to be.

Belittle? It gets pretty ugly, and let's face it this is a middle-aged and not noticeably literate bloke who evidently gets kicks out of provoking a reaction. There is a core of genuinely good-willed types on this site who I'd suggest wouldn't stand for this type of dimwitted shittery in real life, but as to whether many of them are bothered enough to waste their time on the internet proving this Track whack a thwack, I'm not so sure.

Ignore? Ah, that'll do me. Soz to the mods who can't.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:55 pm

I would rather keep off such subjects Jack, but the Islamaphobia has got to such a pitch it needs to be debated at length. The forum is likely to get worse before it gets better.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:56 pm

Jack Sheppard wrote:
I really don't want to talk about politics or religion on a football forum but i've just read this whole thread and i believe some people are being over sensitive, as far as i can see nothing illegal has been said. You may not like the tone of some of the posts on this rather boring thread but accusing somebody of being a racist without any real evidence is a below the belt imo. Maybe DTT is just trolling hairy, winter and GOB for a reaction ?
P.S, hairy wrote "Debate the issue at hand, not the agenda you have".................though you seem to have your own agenda to shout down anyone you deem to have made a comment with the slightest scent of anything you consider racist, works both ways.
Can't we just talk about the football ?   Sleep
This is a re-hash of a pretty volatile thread on here following the Lee Rigby killing. In that it was pretty much summaried that DTT reckons all muslims are evil child rapists who talk with their mouths full, or something like that.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:58 pm

I'm not really bothered Jack.

For weeks I have been reading this constant crap from the usual favourites spreading their usual bigoted agenda. They cannot be changed by well informed debate, that much is now obvious, so the next step is to hit the tw@ts head on and do what ATD likes to boast about and tell it exactly as it is! And to coin another favorite quote, "they can fek off like Cerbs did and start their own fekin website"!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:59 pm

Dtt and lord tisdale are in my view good posters, they upset the intellectual smart arse's and serial twats, good ! long may they continue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 10:02 pm

In my view they are racist winkers and shyte posters, aint life a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Middle East Blood Bath 2014
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next