pepsipete
downthetrack
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
downthetrack

downthetrack

Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 9:52 pm

I wont lower myself to your petulance
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 9:57 pm

knecht wrote:
downthetrack wrote:
knecht wrote:
One of the first things that the Catholic Crusaders did when they took Jerusalem (that is after slaughtering many thousands of the Jewish & Muslim inhabitants) was to forcibly eject the Orthodox Christians from the Holy Sepulchre.

As Zyph has said, that region has been in turmoil for many centuries - certainly pre-dating the establishment of Islam or Christianity.
Yes we know that.Its 2014 has nothing in history been leant ?
The two dominant sects of Islam, Sunni/Shias dispise each other and want total domination. Iran V Saudi

My point was & is that Islam has no monopoly on senseless violence and that violence in that region (& elsewhere) is neither a new phenomena nor one that will go away. Not so long ago we had the spectacle of Protestants & Catholics in the Northern Ireland. The history of the slave trade, in relatively more modern times is littered with the involvement of Christians who also resisted the attempts by other Christians to put an end to it. The forcible conversion of "savages" in South America by the Christian church. Part of the motivation for British Imperialism included the desire to spread the Gospel. There have been the invasions of Iraq & Afghanistan prompted, in part, by Bush & Blair's religious motivations. The fighting in Bosnia, including the Srebenica massacre perpetrated by Christians against Muslims. Christian America's support for Jewish Israel against Muslims. And that's even before we include all the other factions fighting in the name of religion all around the world. Awful acts have been perpetrated by many many sides in the name of religion.

You say, "Its 2014 has nothing in history been leant ?". To which I'd answer, "Obviously not." Unlike you, I see that the blame for that is not to be found in naively simplistic & dangerous short-term xenophobic analysis. You seem to have a worryingly polarised ant-Muslim Crusade.

Amen.

Sorry,this post has no credibility.No mention at all of the combined forces of the Gunni/Bere boys slaughtering the Plymouth gang at Goosey in 1974.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 10:14 pm

downthetrack wrote:

Cool. Suits me. I'll leave you to expose yourself as a racist moron.

Is overt racism ok on this forum?
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 10:27 pm

hairy j wrote:
downthetrack wrote:

Cool. Suits me. I'll leave you to expose yourself as a racist moron.

Is overt racism ok on this forum?
Please explain how the OP is racist ?
Taps fingers waiting.

COCK
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 10:59 pm

hairy j wrote:
Absolutely. It's racist slang.

Whereas of course some bunch of Ronnies screaming death to all infidels is just fine and dandy.

Insensitive were there a lump of French or Chinois regularly posting on here, but about as racist as you are intelligent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 11:16 pm

Greenskin wrote:
knecht wrote:
downthetrack wrote:
knecht wrote:
One of the first things that the Catholic Crusaders did when they took Jerusalem (that is after slaughtering many thousands of the Jewish & Muslim inhabitants) was to forcibly eject the Orthodox Christians from the Holy Sepulchre.

As Zyph has said, that region has been in turmoil for many centuries - certainly pre-dating the establishment of Islam or Christianity.
Yes we know that.Its 2014 has nothing in history been leant ?
The two dominant sects of Islam, Sunni/Shias dispise each other and want total domination. Iran V Saudi

My point was & is that Islam has no monopoly on senseless violence and that violence in that region (& elsewhere) is neither a new phenomena nor one that will go away. Not so long ago we had the spectacle of Protestants & Catholics in the Northern Ireland. The history of the slave trade, in relatively more modern times is littered with the involvement of Christians who also resisted the attempts by other Christians to put an end to it. The forcible conversion of "savages" in South America by the Christian church. Part of the motivation for British Imperialism included the desire to spread the Gospel. There have been the invasions of Iraq & Afghanistan prompted, in part, by Bush & Blair's religious motivations. The fighting in Bosnia, including the Srebenica massacre perpetrated by Christians against Muslims. Christian America's support for Jewish Israel against Muslims. And that's even before we include all the other factions fighting in the name of religion all around the world. Awful acts have been perpetrated by many many sides in the name of religion.

You say, "Its 2014 has nothing in history been leant ?". To which I'd answer, "Obviously not." Unlike you, I see that the blame for that is not to be found in naively simplistic & dangerous short-term xenophobic analysis. You seem to have a worryingly polarised ant-Muslim Crusade.
Amen.

Sorry,this post has no credibility.No mention at all of the combined forces of the Gunni/Bere boys slaughtering the Plymouth gang at Goosey in 1974.

I think you'll find it was there all along. You just missed it.  scratch Go back & look.

Last edited by knecht on Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 12:00 am

Hay Hairy arse and Jock waiting to explain how the OP is RACIST ?
You can't can you cos its fact
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 6:01 am

The OP is racist/xenophobic as it was made by you and the motive behind it is to stir up yet more anti-Muslim posts on this forum. It's an excuse to point out negative aspects of Islam yet again. It isn't really worthy of a reply to be honest but it's my duty as a weirdo beardy lefty/yoghurt knitting liberal to point out that you're an unpleasantly racist scum bag.

I'd rather live next doot to a family of Muslims than a family of you - in fact, I do. The people three doors down are very friendly good neighbours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 12:55 pm

What even is offensive phrase removed.

Last edited by Iggy on Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:09 pm

hairy j wrote:
I'd rather live next doot to a family of Muslims than a family of you - in fact, I do. The people three doors down are very friendly good neighbours.

There you go Tracky, would you rather live next to a pack of terrorists or a complete cnut?

Either way I am pretty sure it doesn't arise as Hairy could never afford to move in next door to you.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:10 pm

Iggy wrote:
What even is a Kitchen Sink?

Effnic Chinese mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:55 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
hairy j wrote:

There you go Tracky, would you rather live next to a pack of terrorists or a complete cnut?

Either way I am pretty sure it doesn't arise as Hairy could never afford to move in next door to you.

I would certainly rather live next door to a pack of terrorists (is that the correct collective noun?). They're much nicer people foreshore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 2:34 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Iggy wrote:
What even is a Kitchen Sink?

Effnic Chinese mate.

Kitchen sink - Chink

Thing is, Twatsackdale is posting on a forum using a chinese made PC or Apple product no doubt. Oh the irony.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:51 pm

hairy j wrote:
Thing is, Twatsackdale is posting on a forum using a chinese made PC or Apple product no doubt. Oh the irony.

Not shore what irony is involved but then a clueless feck would be inclined to use an inappropriate word.

Strangely enough I was posting it while sharing a pleasant cuppa with a couple of kitchens, they had a good laugh at the way in which tw@s such yourself would make an issue over such banality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 4:13 pm

I dont know why this has descended into a I love Muslims v you don't debate which has been done to death on here before? I think that the op does actually have a point in that it will kick off and is kicking off foreshore. I will try and keep out of the debate bacause no matter what I say men will be killing men, women and children and sad as it is there is nothing that I can do about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 4:50 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
hairy j wrote:

Was that after you got you got a tit Wink off katy perry you deluded oddball?

Not shore what irony is involved but then a clueless feck would be inclined to use an inappropriate word.

Strangely enough I was posting it while sharing a pleasant cuppa with a couple of kitchens, they had a good laugh at the way in which tw@s such yourself would make an issue over such banality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 5:46 pm

Guys - some of the remarks and comments are getting very close to the knuckle. Put your point across, but try, try, to keep it to some sense of civility.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 7:53 pm

I can't actually see a racist comment Hairy, the fact that you think it might isn't really enough to act on. A lot of the language from the same old faces is a bit much and the whole thing is bound for handbags I reckon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:03 pm

I didn't say the OP was racist but I do believe that Down the track is a racist cnut who pretty much only posts about Muslims, terrorists etc just to get a stiffy.

The worst thing about the sniveling little Sh*t is that he's too afraid to come right out and say it. Probably has a dartboard with photo's of Muslims to aim at and tippexes the tv when Tiger Woods is on.

Tis just joins in because he's a complete twit continually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:06 pm

It does seem odd that virtually everything that DT post has a race issue about it, I agree Jock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:07 pm

Iraq is on the verge of a civil war by all counts. The media is now starting to report on this starting today [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:07 pm

My post would make more sense if it was read in the stephensdad thread. I read that one and Hairy asks if racist and anti Islamic stuff is acceptable, I read that thread then this one and posted the above which probably should have gone in the other thread. I would tend to agree with your opinion though Jock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:08 pm

Well let's ask him, DT do you consider yourself as being racist?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:11 pm

I've just read the op, what is racist about it? the bloodbath is on going, the ones involved are muslims, thats not racist, thats a fact!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:20 pm

As ATD seems to think its ok for blatant and consistent islamaphobic and old racist stuff being posted, maybe it's time to up the anti. Have a real debate on racism. All over the forum. That should force the issue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Blood Bath 2014   Middle East Blood Bath 2014 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Middle East Blood Bath 2014
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next