Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shock...Horror....and frankly who cares...

Go down 
+5
Freathy
Peggy
mouldyoldgoat
Tringreen
seadog
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Shock...Horror....and frankly who cares... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shock...Horror....and frankly who cares...   Shock...Horror....and frankly who cares... - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 11:43 am

Coming out - it really, really doesn't have that shock factor any more, does it!!

Nothing to see - move on. Right, I'm off to Tesco to buy some doggy food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shock...Horror....and frankly who cares...   Shock...Horror....and frankly who cares... - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 12:25 pm

We only have to address the attitude of the average man in the street to benefit claimants and we are really out of the dark ages, disabled is the new gay shame.
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Shock...Horror....and frankly who cares...   Shock...Horror....and frankly who cares... - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 10:12 pm

To me, I think we'd all do well to stop looking to label each other (and ourselves). One person 's perception can differ vastly to another's. Thing is, we all need a starting point with people so we tend to stereotype. For me, good luck with anyone starting a new relationship, with whom, 'tis up to both parties. Live and let live.

Hope that makes sense Smile
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Shock...Horror....and frankly who cares...   Shock...Horror....and frankly who cares... - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 10:39 pm

GOB wrote:
Thanks to the bravery of Tom I am prepared to come out and tell the world that I am straight and in order for society to accept me as 'normal' I am going to dress up in a leotard with frilly bits and scream in a high pitched voice while in a Straight Pride march through a large city to show how 'normal' I am.  

FFS, it's 2013 and whilst there will always be one or two that find change difficult to accept the vast majority accept that homosexuality is 'normal', so why the fek do we need to have such a song and dance about it!
WTF!!!!! Not again GOB!!!! Very Happy 

As for Tom, good luck to you and I hope things work out.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Shock...Horror....and frankly who cares...   Shock...Horror....and frankly who cares... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 6:17 pm

A boring tw@ who wasn't half as good as he liked to think in an event which should no more be and Olympic Sport than should bog snorkelling.

The fecking Gay agenda gets up my nose almost as far as the fecking racism industry, I couldn't give a fork whether he shags twenty slappers a night or spends his time playing a tune on the ol' pink oboe, I don't care so much it hurts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shock...Horror....and frankly who cares...   Shock...Horror....and frankly who cares... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shock...Horror....and frankly who cares...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2