Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hull City owner is worse than Brent!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Hull City owner is worse than Brent!! Empty
PostSubject: Hull City owner is worse than Brent!!   Hull City owner is worse than Brent!! EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 12:17 pm

More fans to go & support utd
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Hull City owner is worse than Brent!!   Hull City owner is worse than Brent!! EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 12:59 pm

At least he is being honest and saying how it is in his eyes as opposed to the secrecy and dirty tricks waged by the club and the superfans!

I still wouldn't want him as Argyle's owner.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hull City owner is worse than Brent!!   Hull City owner is worse than Brent!! EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 1:07 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
At least he is being honest and saying how it is in his eyes as opposed to the secrecy and dirty tricks waged by the club and the superfans!

Very true, however, his opinion i feel is more than likely going to enrage more Hull fans in protesting against his idea that Hull Tigers will make millions for the club.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hull City owner is worse than Brent!!   Hull City owner is worse than Brent!! EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 1:13 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

If the clause in the contract between Akkeron/Mr Brent & the PCC gets signed and subsequently Mr Brent buys the club for the agreed amount of 12X the annual rent (I think), he will then be in a position to sell to whoever he wants. One of the few levers we have left in the form of ownership of the stadium by PCC will have gone.

We could be the Hull/Cardiff/Hearts/etc. Todd might even return Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Hull City owner is worse than Brent!!   Hull City owner is worse than Brent!! EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 1:14 pm

I don't think as someone from another country, he realises the way he speaks will upset people.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hull City owner is worse than Brent!!   Hull City owner is worse than Brent!! EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 1:22 pm

He's been here since 1968.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hull City owner is worse than Brent!!   Hull City owner is worse than Brent!! EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 1:34 pm

Very rich man who is used to people saying "absolutely!" doesn't understand why proud Northern fans who've supported a generally poor club for years and years in bad PR SHOCKER!

Hopefully, they'll fit that headline on the back pages tomorrow.

Doesn't old Tring think Hull are great?
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Hull City owner is worse than Brent!!   Hull City owner is worse than Brent!! EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 1:43 pm

in hull or hell he lies
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Hull City owner is worse than Brent!!   Hull City owner is worse than Brent!! EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 1:48 pm

Hull won that city of culture thing too. What's next? Penzance will be voted UK town of reggae?

Jimmy Carr joke - sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hull City owner is worse than Brent!!   Hull City owner is worse than Brent!! EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 1:49 pm

From Hull & Hell & Halifax may the good Lord deliver me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hull City owner is worse than Brent!!   Hull City owner is worse than Brent!! EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 2:26 pm

I've been to hull and back.... cant understand how it won city of culture i guess they didnt just have a huge wheel or be an ocean city Wink
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Hull City owner is worse than Brent!!   Hull City owner is worse than Brent!! EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 8:46 pm

knecht wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

If the clause in the contract between Akkeron/Mr Brent & the PCC gets signed and subsequently Mr Brent buys the club for the agreed amount of 12X the annual rent (I think), he will then be in a position to sell to whoever he wants. One of the few levers we have left in the form of ownership of the stadium by PCC will have gone.

We could be the Hull/Cardiff/Hearts/etc. Todd might even return Very Happy 
We can but hope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hull City owner is worse than Brent!!   Hull City owner is worse than Brent!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hull City owner is worse than Brent!!
Page 1 of 1