Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Common Purpose

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



Common Purpose Empty
PostSubject: Common Purpose   Common Purpose EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 7:08 am

Mad men? Maybe, maybe not, but my betting is that 'Common Purpose' will be increasingly popping up in the future.

Considering the plight of our football club and the surprising education of suppression of media coverage etc. etc. this video makes a little sense and, it involves our very own City, Plymouth. If you want to cut out the Icke ramblings then move forward to the 8th minute for the Plymouth story of underhand dealings.

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Common Purpose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Purpose   Common Purpose EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:02 am

Interesting. Cameron's a common purpose advocate and member I believe. No doubt Peter Jones is as well, he loves all that waffle about training people, wanker.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Common Purpose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Purpose   Common Purpose EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:14 am

Give us the address or link to that clip, please, iPad won't play any you tube through a link like that, and I can't find it searching common purpose.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Common Purpose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Purpose   Common Purpose EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:15 am

Found it, David Icke & Brian Gerrish.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Common Purpose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Purpose   Common Purpose EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:23 am

That's all so depressing and familiar, I had never heard of common purpose but I think that a massive investigation needs to be carried out, we are being pulled into the nightmare that is Europe, slyly, through the back door, revolution now.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

Posts : 2345
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 51

Common Purpose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Purpose   Common Purpose EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:44 am

trouble with revolution is that the leaders of said revolt become the targets of the next, and so it goes on. we are part of europe, politically, in terms of trade and geographically. but weve seen, a la america, how this agreement creates unequality. is there another way? or do we all just drop away from society? im not sure myself, but its clear to see that the staus quo is not working.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Guest
Guest



Common Purpose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Purpose   Common Purpose EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:29 pm

The situation as it is can't go on, the gap between rich and poor is getting wider, we are getting draconian sentences for previously civil matters (car tax ect) people are getting banged up for years for benefit fraud whilst people that embezzle millions will walk away on a bender or get 18 months inside. Meanwhile we send aid to India whilst they have enough money to send a rocket to Mars? Large sections of the population in Europe are living in poverty whilst other people make themselves wealthy selling them overpriced utilities. The situation can't go on and it won't.
Everybody needs a roof over their heads, clean water, food and something to do, that won't work whilst it's looked upon as a right to be able to make enough to live on for five lifetimes by the time you are thirty by stealing from the economy with the blessing of the country.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

Posts : 1586
Join date : 2013-03-24
Age : 23

Common Purpose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Purpose   Common Purpose EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:39 pm

I posted something about this a while back. What concerns me is the way the people who go on these invite-only training courses are sworn to secrecy about them, and are encouraged to network with each other to undermine the democratic process.

That, and the fact that the leader of PCC is listed as a former trainee, along with a number of other senior people: see here
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Posts : 3191
Join date : 2011-12-02

Common Purpose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Purpose   Common Purpose EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:43 pm

Whatever you do don't google Common Purpose and Tudor Evans
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Posts : 5780
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : brent out

Common Purpose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Purpose   Common Purpose EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 5:00 pm

the latest buzz word 'we're all in it together' zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Common Purpose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Purpose   Common Purpose EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 5:42 pm

The more you dig the more shit you find.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Common Purpose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Purpose   Common Purpose EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:10 pm

Dougie wrote:
Whatever you do don't google Common Purpose and Tudor Evans
I did (but only because you said not to.....) and I came across THIS. A bigger load of offensive bollox you couldn't make up. I fully expect that in their next edition they will find evidence that when Elvis was discovered driving a bus on the moon it was all down to a Jewish conspiracy to take over the world.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Posts : 10881
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 70
Location : Tring

Common Purpose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Purpose   Common Purpose EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:42 pm

It's the bloody masons !

Trouser legs rolled up. Secret handshakes.......... lol!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Common Purpose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Purpose   Common Purpose EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 7:00 pm

Tringreen wrote:
It's the bloody masons !

Trouser legs rolled up. Secret handshakes.......... lol!
Uncanny! I was going to look for a picture illustrating that but couldn't be assed then. But now, with your encouragement.....

Common Purpose Masonic_initiate
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Common Purpose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Purpose   Common Purpose EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 7:14 pm

knecht wrote:
Dougie wrote:
Whatever you do don't google Common Purpose and Tudor Evans
I did (but only because you said not to.....) and I came across THIS. A bigger load of offensive bollox you couldn't make up. I fully expect that in their next edition they will find evidence that when Elvis was discovered driving a bus on the moon it was all down to a Jewish conspiracy to take over the world.

The Central Park Development article is spookily accurate.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Common Purpose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Purpose   Common Purpose EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 7:17 pm

Greenjock wrote:
knecht wrote:
Dougie wrote:
Whatever you do don't google Common Purpose and Tudor Evans
I did (but only because you said not to.....) and I came across THIS. A bigger load of offensive bollox you couldn't make up. I fully expect that in their next edition they will find evidence that when Elvis was discovered driving a bus on the moon it was all down to a Jewish conspiracy to take over the world.

The Central Park Development article is spookily accurate.
OK, but apart from that what did the Romans actually do for us?
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

Posts : 1586
Join date : 2013-03-24
Age : 23

Common Purpose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Purpose   Common Purpose EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 7:22 pm

I wouldn't pay too much attention to anything published under the 'column' banner. They were originally a group of people from Stoke who resented not being in the Demport regeneration area, held meetings in a caff in Stoke Villedge and published a highly libellous (or do I mean slanderous? I dunno) little rag about their gripes. Now I think they're UKIP connected.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Common Purpose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Purpose   Common Purpose EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 8:16 pm

I'm quite into the government/company corruption thing and the loss of freedoms and civil rights etc. It was just luck that I stumbled across that video. Not that I am an Icke fan, far from it, but one clip leads to another etc.

There are some very interesting debates being had outside of our little Argyle world, if you ever get bored take a look at a few and have your eyes opened further.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Posts : 5472
Join date : 2011-05-12

Common Purpose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Purpose   Common Purpose EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:06 pm

Well they won't change my perception. I'll remain as I am now - ultra cynical, trusting absolutely no-one and believing nothing that spews from mouths of anyone in authority.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Common Purpose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Purpose   Common Purpose EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:15 pm

GOB wrote:
I'm quite into the government/company corruption thing and the loss of freedoms and civil rights etc. It was just luck that I stumbled across that video. Not that I am an Icke fan, far from it, but one clip leads to another etc.

There are some very interesting debates being had outside of our little Argyle world, if you ever get bored take a look at a few and have your eyes opened further.
Give us some pointers, Gob. Do I need to don a tin-foil hat?

Common Purpose <a href=Common Purpose Tin-fo10" />
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Common Purpose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Purpose   Common Purpose EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:34 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:
GOB wrote:
I'm quite into the government/company corruption thing and the loss of freedoms and civil rights etc. It was just luck that I stumbled across that video. Not that I am an Icke fan, far from it, but one clip leads to another etc.

There are some very interesting debates being had outside of our little Argyle world, if you ever get bored take a look at a few and have your eyes opened further.
Give us some pointers, Gob. Do I need to don a tin-foil hat?

Common Purpose <a href=Common Purpose Tin-fo10" />
I could bore the crap out of you with this and the old conspiracy thing, but I really do not believe it's not a conspiracy thing, I think there's some serious shit regarding the loss of our civil rights and a desire for wealth and control. Have you ever wondered why, that if you stood outside of a bank in town distributing leaflets the police would attend in less than 5 minutes, yet if you're house is burgled the closest you would come to seeing the police that *you* pay for, would probably be via a telephone conversation that provides you with a Crime Number?

My learning curve today was to find that there are police forces in the country that are companies and therefore as a company, they are required to trade in profit and loss.
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

Posts : 577
Join date : 2012-01-10
Age : 48
Location : Chingford

Common Purpose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Purpose   Common Purpose EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:17 am

I could bore the crap out of you with this and the old conspiracy thing, but I really do not believe it's not a conspiracy thing, I think there's some serious shit regarding the loss of our civil rights and a desire for wealth and control. Have you ever wondered why, that if you stood outside of a bank in town distributing leaflets the police would attend in less than 5 minutes, yet if you're house is burgled the closest you would come to seeing the police that *you* pay for, would probably be via a telephone conversation that provides you with a Crime Number?

My learning curve today was to find that there are police forces in the country that are companies and therefore as a company, they are required to trade in profit and loss.[/quote]

True story
A couple we know in Chingford got burgled about 3 months ago.  The husband was a away on business abroad so when the wife got home alone to find the house turned upside down she phoned the police.  They asked if she'd checked the house for anybody still lurking and she told them they must have done a runner.  So a woman on her own, house just been burgled, not thinking straight through shock and the police turn up...... four hours later.  Very, very wrong.

Forward two months and the same thing happens only this time she answers the same question with "I think someone might still be in the house and I'm on my own and very scared".  3 minutes later, 4 police cars, 8 coppers with truncheons out (ooh err) legging into her house screaming for anyone hiding to come out.  I guess it's the way you play it out, but it shouldn't be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.haleendafc.co.uk
Guest
Guest



Common Purpose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Purpose   Common Purpose EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:25 am

GOB wrote:
Person Of Interest wrote:
GOB wrote:
I'm quite into the government/company corruption thing and the loss of freedoms and civil rights etc. It was just luck that I stumbled across that video. Not that I am an Icke fan, far from it, but one clip leads to another etc.

There are some very interesting debates being had outside of our little Argyle world, if you ever get bored take a look at a few and have your eyes opened further.
Give us some pointers, Gob. Do I need to don a tin-foil hat?

Common Purpose <a href=Common Purpose Tin-fo10" />
I could bore the crap out of you with this and the old conspiracy thing, but I really do not believe it's not a conspiracy thing, I think there's some serious shit regarding the loss of our civil rights and a desire for wealth and control. Have you ever wondered why, that if you stood outside of a bank in town distributing leaflets the police would attend in less than 5 minutes, yet if you're house is burgled the closest you would come to seeing the police that *you* pay for, would probably be via a telephone conversation that provides you with a Crime Number?

My learning curve today was to find that there are police forces in the country that are companies and therefore as a company, they are required to trade in profit and loss.
Gobbers, on the contrary old bean. I love a good consiracy. Sad I know, but hell of a lot more interesting reading than some of the shite on places like, ermm, footy forums! clown 

At the moment, I'm into the website 'Above Top Secret' I can't do links because I'm new around here. I'm not allowed yet. (Ohh I feel so naughty saying that!!)lol! 
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Common Purpose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Purpose   Common Purpose EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:28 am

Chingers wrote:
I could bore the crap out of you with this and the old conspiracy thing, but I really do not believe it's not a conspiracy thing, I think there's some serious shit regarding the loss of our civil rights and a desire for wealth and control. Have you ever wondered why, that if you stood outside of a bank in town distributing leaflets the police would attend in less than 5 minutes, yet if you're house is burgled the closest you would come to seeing the police that *you* pay for, would probably be via a telephone conversation that provides you with a Crime Number?

My learning curve today was to find that there are police forces in the country that are companies and therefore as a company, they are required to trade in profit and loss.
True story
A couple we know in Chingford got burgled about 3 months ago.  The husband was a away on business abroad so when the wife got home alone to find the house turned upside down she phoned the police.  They asked if she'd checked the house for anybody still lurking and she told them they must have done a runner.  So a woman on her own, house just been burgled, not thinking straight through shock and the police turn up...... four hours later.  Very, very wrong.

Forward two months and the same thing happens only this time she answers the same question with "I think someone might still be in the house and I'm on my own and very scared".  3 minutes later, 4 police cars, 8 coppers with truncheons out (ooh err) legging into her house screaming for anyone hiding to come out.  I guess it's the way you play it out, but it shouldn't be.[/quote]


Britain. The only place in the world where pizza arrives at your front door before the police.pig 
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

Posts : 2345
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 51

Common Purpose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Purpose   Common Purpose EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 1:25 pm

and prostitutes before the pizza
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Sponsored content




Common Purpose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Purpose   Common Purpose Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Common Purpose
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: