mouldyoldgoat
green_genie
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

The Road Rage Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Road Rage Thread   The Road Rage Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 7:40 pm

The one that makes my blood boil is fog lights! Bloody idiots driving around with fog lights on in the dark that can be seen from miles away and blind everybody behind them. I drive a van that is governed to 68 mph, I seem to attract the tossers who overtake me and then sit in front of me at 69 mph. No amount of turning lights on and off or flashing lights makes the cnuts realise the poor sod behind ( me) is being blinded.

Even worse are the prats who put the feckin things on in the rain ( even worse is raining and dark) instead of looking like 2 very bright lights in the windscreen, it looks like dozens of bright red lights.

Now we get on to the feckin morons who think it's clever to drive around with their front fog lights on. Some of them the size of dinner plates. These things are not designed to be dipped towards the nearside of the road and blind everybody coming towards them. With our undulating roads everytime one of these pricks comes over the top of a rise in the road you are liable to be hit straight in the eyes by 4 feckin lights instead of just 2. Some of these idiots actually use their fog lights as their main lights instead of their dipped lights. WTF is that all about?

It's an offence to blind other drivers, so if your one of these tosspots who uses fog lights in the dark or the rain, turn the feckin things off. If your driving around obliviously wondering why the mental bastard behind you is flashing his lights at you, it's highly likely to be me. Someone coming towards you flashes his lights at you but you haven't got your lights on full, it's because your front fog lights are on you dim-witted tosspot.

God I enjoyed that:lol!: lol! lol!

Last edited by Richard Blight on Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Road Rage Thread   The Road Rage Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 8:56 pm

Peggy wrote:
Earlier today, I was coming up the road through Ham Woods to turn right onto the A38. As I got up to the roundabout, a bloke on a motorbike came hammering down the off-slip from Budo, overtaking a line of cars waiting to turn, and straight onto the roundabout without even slowing down - the people in front of me had to slam their brakes on. Then, as he straightened up off the roundabout, he did a wheelie and hammered off down towards Camel's Head. I sincerely hope the police car that came along the A38 with lights and sirens on a couple of minutes later was on its way to stop him causing some serious injuries or worse.

Oh, and (a) if I'd had a passenger with me I'd have got them to call the police, and (b) not that I know much about these things, and he was going VERY fast, but it definitely wasn't a proper bike like what Gob and Aquila ride - I'd have said it was more like a trials bike or something.

But that's the trouble, No matter how good we all think we are at driving, there's always the occasional dangerous bastard out there.
Been there and done it and it's a bloody stupid thing to do!

It winds me up because it gives us all a bad name and most of us don't deserve it. There are plenty of places for such antics, it doesn't have to be done in places where others can get hurt.

Sadly, the bike I ride these days is hardly capable of doing that anyway, and neither is the guy that rides it! pirat 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Road Rage Thread   The Road Rage Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 10:39 am

Is this yours, Gob? lol! 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Road Rage Thread   The Road Rage Thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Road Rage Thread
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4