Peggy
hippo
Tgwu
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
greensleeves

Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 7:19 pm

and praise be to those poor little trees in cornwall street,,,,,,,,,,,oooooops wrong website,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:34 am

Found loads of spanish guitar music on vinyl at the market today
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 12:03 pm

A tad jaded after the jaunt to Calstock yesterday - was not the best idea to go to the JSV and the Fortescue on the way back home. I think that 11 hours on the p*ss is a bit extreme and the daughter was not amused when I rolled home with a Far East Kitchen special slightly the worse for wear!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 1:32 pm

It's a nightmare with the kids giving you a hard time when you get home late and pissed but then they don't understand that Calstock is a different time zone.
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 1:40 pm

You're right - they have no idea! Have to admit though it's like Ab Fab at my house - when the girlfriends come over - we glug wine and the talk gets a bit lairy she shoots the most amazing disapproving looks......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 1:43 pm

I'm always getting asked to turn the music down as well, "bit late for that isn't it?" lmao.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 2:09 pm

Parents..... who'd ave em?  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 8:24 pm

Happy February Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Dazzaraghi

Dazzaraghi

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 10:06 pm

Blimey mannamead if only Argyle had a pair up front like that....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 8:04 am

Dazzaraghi wrote:
Blimey mannamead if only Argyle had a pair up front like that....

You surely don't want us to go back to last season when we had a pair of tits up front!???  affraid  
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 9:06 am

Seeing the weather is better today, choosing either to visit Exeter or Torquay.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 9:11 am

The little ones safely in school, there until 1515. Torquay we going to visit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 1:31 pm

one of my leather gloves split this morning... ive only had them since xmas.  pale 

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 1:38 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
one of my leather gloves split this morning... ive only had them since xmas.  pale 

Disappointing.

Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 1:53 pm

Your hands are to big.
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 2:42 pm

I got a new (second hand really) hat yesterday off hubby. It has a picture of a skier on the front and lovely big ear flaps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 3:31 pm

hippo wrote:
I got a new (second hand really) hat yesterday off hubby.  It has a picture of a skier on the front and lovely big ear flaps.

I've got a new pair of pants that would match that, well not brand new but their pretty good, you could have them for a fiver if interested?
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 pm

That's very kind of you Iggy, but all my spare cash has been earmarked for spending in the bar whilst the weather's so shite.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 3:59 pm

I wish I went to Exeter, Parking ticket £25, forgot to display badge
Home in time to pick up the little ones, swimming lesson for them after dinner
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:26 pm

There's a bleddy storm brewing. Just had to chase my wheelie bins down the street!! tumbleweed 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 5:39 pm

I aint got a wheelie bin
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 6:41 pm

alannotivvy wrote:

A couple of years ago, I bought a pair of shoes by mail order and received a free pair of leather gloves. Only they put two pairs in - and when I rang to tell them they said I could keep the second pair too.

Much too small for you, though. Ladies' gloves innit.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 6:42 pm

Patio furniture is rearranging itself again. Sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 7:28 pm

Peggy wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:

A couple of years ago, I bought a pair of shoes by mail order and received a free pair of leather gloves. Only they put two pairs in - and when I rang to tell them they said I could keep the second pair too.

Much too small for you, though. Ladies' gloves innit.
. Hey ho, thanks for thinking of me though  bounce 
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 4:30 pm

Making an easy casserole dish, Co op meatballs, tinned potatoes, prepared vegetables, mushrooms, baked beans and minestrone soup. looking good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peggy's Mundane Thread
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: