Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

UK Border Agency

Go down 
AuthorMessage

UK Border Agency Empty
PostSubject: UK Border Agency   UK Border Agency EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 2:37 pm

I see Newell has started on thread on Pasoti about my employers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is this an attempt to intimidate me because he knows who I work for? The lack of any detail in his post indicates that his displeasure has nothing to do with a recent experience or current events, so I can only think that he is trying to have a pop.

James Brent must be so proud to have this man as a friend.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

UK Border Agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK Border Agency   UK Border Agency EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 2:38 pm

If Carlsberg did grudges.....
Back to top Go down

UK Border Agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK Border Agency   UK Border Agency EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 3:47 pm

All they'd have to do is employ Ian Newell. Any one, even returning UK citizens would turn around never to return. I've personally got it in for candke-stick makers! Bastards, the lot of 'em.
Back to top Go down

UK Border Agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK Border Agency   UK Border Agency EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 4:06 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I see Newell has started on thread on Pasoti about my employers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is this an attempt to intimidate me because he knows who I work for? The lack of any detail in his post indicates that his displeasure has nothing to do with a recent experience or current events, so I can only think that he is trying to have a pop.

James Brent must be so proud to have this man as a friend.
Let it go, frank. The weasel's not worth it. The thing is, if he starts those sort of shenanigans, he must remember that there are people about who also know a lot about him and certain members of his current cabal.Laughing
Back to top Go down

UK Border Agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK Border Agency   UK Border Agency EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 4:09 pm

He's probably sat there now knocking one out, sweat beads on his forehead and rosy red cheeks thinking that he's intimidating you Embarassed 

Him and Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk chuckling together as they walk hand in hand through the woods on their way to their little hiding place where they "discuss FES business" Suspect 
Back to top Go down

UK Border Agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK Border Agency   UK Border Agency EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 4:50 pm

Greenjock wrote:
He's probably sat there now knocking one out, sweat beads on his forehead and rosy red cheeks thinking that he's intimidating you Embarassed 

Him and Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk chuckling together as they walk hand in hand through the woods on their way to their little hiding place where they "discuss FES business" Suspect 
I wonder if he is going to pay someone to find out my address for him so that he can send the Pasoti boys around? I will tell him myself for £20 and I will make sure I get right address.
Back to top Go down

UK Border Agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK Border Agency   UK Border Agency EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 5:10 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

I wonder if he is going to pay someone to find out my address for him so that he can send the Pasoti boys around? I will tell him myself for £20 and I will make sure I get right address.
£20! I heard it was a fair whack more than that when Nikkkkkkkkkkk pays Hooper to track us down Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UK Border Agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK Border Agency   UK Border Agency Empty

Back to top Go down

UK Border Agency
Page 1 of 1