AuthorMessage
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

No offence lads Empty
PostSubject: No offence lads   No offence lads EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:26 pm

But how crap must Northampton be ?
Back to top Go down

No offence lads Empty
PostSubject: Re: No offence lads   No offence lads EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:51 pm

Pretty crap, i still think we would have won by one or 2 even if they hadn't been crap funny as it may seem.I hope and pray we can do the same against Bradford.
I see you are starting to give it the "singing when winning routine"....a lesson from history, just ask Naps pig
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

No offence lads Empty
PostSubject: Re: No offence lads   No offence lads EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:12 pm

Good wins for both sides yesterday. Exeter seem to be on a good run at the moment and are starting to pull away from the relegation zone Sad

We need to build a similar unbeaten run- I'd be happy with a draw at Bradford, although it won't be easy.
Back to top Go down

No offence lads Empty
PostSubject: Re: No offence lads   No offence lads EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 8:43 am

We need to win ugly at Bradford.

It, and the Hereford match are obvious six pointers.

Can't help thinking that although we played much better on Saturday, Northampton flattered us greatly. We were incredibly shaky in the back, but hopefully Purse can shore up the defence by growling at them. Also, as long as Chadders stays fit, and plays with same attitude he did on Saturday, he will be an asset. Hemmings was just sublime and will be off to a Championship club in January if he is as good as he looks. either way, we have no chance of holding on to him.
Back to top Go down
mandela

No offence lads Empty
PostSubject: Re: No offence lads   No offence lads EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:31 pm

But Argyle had 5 home debutants- half their outfield players.

So it was substantially different from the team that sunk to the bottom of the table.

Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

No offence lads Empty
PostSubject: Re: No offence lads   No offence lads EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:26 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:

They could be the 1 team to finish below the Argiggle, I always said there would be 1 lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

No offence lads Empty
PostSubject: Re: No offence lads   No offence lads EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 10:41 pm

Sandford_Grecian wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

They could be the 1 team to finish below the Argiggle, I always said there would be 1 lol!

I wouldn't worry too much, there is some complete dross down there this year so you don't have to up your game much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No offence lads Empty
PostSubject: Re: No offence lads   No offence lads Empty

Back to top Go down

No offence lads
Page 1 of 1