Tringreen
Lord Tisdale
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game Empty
PostSubject: England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game   England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 12:08 pm

Yet nobody on here can even be bothered to start a thread.

Can any of you imagine the summer of 2014, a World Cup in Brazil, the spiritual home of great football, and Engerland not involved?

The permutations from tonight and Thursday are many and quite of few involve us at best needing a play off to get through, we need to win both games to confirm our absolute right to be there yet all I can see is Woy's boys sneaking through like we are apologising for being there.

I think Monty are a better and more resilient side than they are given credit for by the chatterers on t'radio while whichever side can win in Kiev could come to the last game with it in their hands, if it is the Ukraine it is all over cos San Marino ain't breaking the habit of a lifetime to help us out.

Should Woy go with Lamps and Stevie Me I may well spunk it and go down me local which doesn't have a tele, I fookin hate managers who can't see the bleedin obvious even when it is encoded in braille and then shoved where the sun don't shine.

Why is there so much apathy about tonight? The game ain't even a sell out, I ask you to try and think back to this goal and search deep into your souls for whatever it was that made it important.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0GESlaVNdE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game   England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 12:17 pm

Not a sell out because everyones going to Home Park tomorrow LT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game   England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 12:23 pm

I'll be watching and supporting 'Gerlund as ever. We should qualify, we have the players for that shorley? Woy is a damp squid to put it mildly, should have had Harry,best we have at the moment and also we should be picking some CCC strikers who are firing, opposing team won't know jack about them and they would make a difference. We don t have enough quality to go far in Brazil but we must get there. I'm going for Englund win.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game   England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 12:32 pm

The likes of Wilkinson, Mills and Glen 'dem fings we dun good' Hoddle, being charged with plotting the future of English football is as doomed to failure, as it is predictable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game   England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 1:31 pm

Hoddle has been groomed for mediocrity for years now by the FA they have always loved him, next in line for the old farts club
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game   England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 1:43 pm

I'm actually off to Wembley tonight for this (free ticket LOL). Pre match KFC and a few bevvies, couple of Anti German songs, direct some coarse language at Old Woy and then falling asleep on the train home and thus waking up in Sheffield

Good times
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game   England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 1:59 pm

We'll scrape past Montenegro, and then beat Poland (who'll probably have nothing to play for by the time we play them). We'll finish top of the group, unbeaten, but the press will still have a go at Hodgson for not being Redknapp (a manager who is so great that he got wealthy QPR relegated).

If we can get to the knock out stages of the world cup with the squad we have then we'll have done as good as could have been hoped for really.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game   England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 2:02 pm

Hod is God - The best passer of a football England has produced in the last 40 years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game   England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 2:24 pm

I used to be a big England fan, as bis as I was an Argyle fan and like Argyle I traveled far and wide to support them. But also like Argyle, England have drained the blood and passion from me over the years, as well as the cash.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game   England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:05 pm

Iggy wrote:
we should be picking some CCC strikers who are firing,
At least all the boys at the top of the scorers list are Brits but take out the Sweaties, Sheep Shaggers and journey men and there isn't a lot to write home about.

Having said that I like James Vaughan and Troy Deeney, both brick shit houses with a bit of pace and a decent finish on them, Danny Ings is young and has only just come into contention for the U21s while Charlie Austin has made a decent start at QPR.

They are the four I fancy but would be loathe to put any of them in front of Sturridge, Lambert, Wellbeck, Defoe, Townsend or even Shrek, in fact I would put Jay Rodriguez in front of the Championship boys along with Harry Kane and Berahino from the U21s, although I think Kane lacks a bit of pace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game   England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:31 pm

My point - although I didn't manage to make it- is this, our strikers are far from world class, so let's use the whole thing as an exercise, shake it up, try some young blood, give someone the chance and we may discover some gold. I do think that we should play the strongest team to qualify but other than that shake it up Woy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game   England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:35 pm

Iggy wrote:
My point - although I didn't manage to make it- is this, our strikers are far from world class, so let's use the whole thing as an exercise, shake it up, try some young blood, give someone the chance and we may discover some gold. I do think that we should play the strongest team to qualify but other than that shake it up Woy!
Yes and just go in with all guns blazing and fekin go for it instead of this mundane passing the ball around in the midfield for 90 minutes crap.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game   England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:18 pm

Iggy wrote:
I thought you made the point quite succinctly, I was merely suggesting that, in the obvious absence of a an English Lionel Messi of Chrissy Ronaldo plying his trade for Barnsley or Doncaster Rovers, the best available stwikers would most wikely be in Woy's sqwad and that it was more a case of how they were used within the setting up of the team and it's tactics that were more the issue.

The young blood has pretty much done fook all in the last three U21 comps and has failed to progress into regliar spots in Prem sides.

Actually that's not true, a fair few of them have achieved regular places they just don't seem to be pulling up many trees.

Hear on the rad that Andros Townsend might be on from the start, he might be the man to cause the Monstys a few probs, at least he runs at defences, hopefully with the ball.
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game   England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:22 pm

Watching England is a guaranteed way to ruin a Friday night. Roar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.haleendafc.co.uk
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game   England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:57 pm

Football in England is shambolic at the moment, and will be as long as the money men of the Premier League have their way. If we do qualify, people will say it was expected and cracks will be papered over.

If we don't the media will demand (and be given) the sacking of the manager, conveniently ignoring the real reasons for the demise of English football on the international stage.
Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

PostSubject: Re: England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game   England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:35 pm

Adrian Chiles is absolutely awful.

Roy Keane's beard is decent though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game   England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:47 pm

I despair at the way that the Internationals causes so much disruption at the domestic level these days, once every 2-3 weeks of this bullshit with no football being played at the top 2 divisions.
Did this horseshit happen when England won the world cup in 1966?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game   England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:52 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
2-3 weeks of this bullshit with no football being played at the top 2 divisions.
Uh duh !

And how exactly would that effect a Garg?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game   England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:58 pm

I just like to put on the Sky Sports, and BT Sports that i pay through my nose for and watch some decent top echelon football without the fecking England team putting a freeze on everything one weekend a month, if the overpaid foppish wimps cannot handle domestic and international football then their in the wrong trade...see my 1966 post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game   England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:16 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Yet nobody on here can even be bothered to start a thread.

Can any of you imagine the summer of 2014, a World Cup in Brazil, the spiritual home of great football, and Engerland not involved?

The permutations from tonight and Thursday are many and quite of few involve us at best needing a play off to get through, we need to win both games to confirm our absolute right to be there yet all I can see is Woy's boys sneaking through like we are apologising for being there.

I think Monty are a better and more resilient side than they are given credit for by the chatterers on t'radio while whichever side can win in Kiev could come to the last game with it in their hands, if it is the Ukraine it is all over cos San Marino ain't breaking the habit of a lifetime to help us out.

Should Woy go with Lamps and Stevie Me I may well spunk it and go down me local which doesn't have a tele, I fookin hate managers who can't see the bleedin obvious even when it is encoded in braille and then shoved where the sun don't shine.

Why is there so much apathy about tonight? The game ain't even a sell out, I ask you to try and think back to this goal and search deep into your souls for whatever it was that made it important.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0GESlaVNdE
But we will be involved as our beloved Lord Mayor will be there (apparently and probably)
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game   England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:18 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
.see my 1966 post.
47 years man, let it lie.

Lamps and Ger in with two guys up front who have less than an hours experience at this level, what the chuff has Lambert done? They are knocking in crosses to who exactly?

Monty have come for a point.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game   England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:22 pm

Ferck, UKers in front.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game   England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:24 pm

Fooking Gerrard is fooking rubbish.................FAKT!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game   England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:30 pm

A world cup without England is always a joyful occasion, full of decent football & littered with commentators who cannot talk about anything else 'oh if england were here they'd win it' ,er no they wouldn't!

Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game   England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:52 pm

Fookin Hodgson picks two ageing donkeys in midfield, two lads with twenty minutes experience up front and three guys in Welbeck, Sturridge and Shrek who all want to play in the same three square metres of real estate.

We are getting bossed by their thuggy back five and Ricky Lambert is scratching his nuts.

Now I have stuck Talk Bollocks on cos I can't stand the muppets on ITV only to find that Collie Dog is talking even more bollocks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game   England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game Empty

Back to top Go down

England vs Monty, f'huge mahooosive game
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next