Flat_Track_Bully
Lord Melbury
Chingers
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
hippo

I lost my cherry at........ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I lost my cherry at........   I lost my cherry at........ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 7:58 pm

Cherries aren't in season at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: I lost my cherry at........   I lost my cherry at........ - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:38 am

We went out with a load of lads to Amsterdam a few years back and one bloke who came with us was only 18 but kept giving it the big un about women he'd been with. A few of the boys got together and paid for him to have a girl but of their choosing. By this point I was in a coffee shop and oblivious to all this but they met us later and told us how they had paid for him to have a post op transsexual. Now I have no idea where they knew to go but they seemed pretty confident they got it right. The lad apparently didn't have a clue and went in more than happy when he saw the girl.
When he caught up with us he started spilling the beans that it was actually his first time but he'd messed around with loads of women before. Amazingly nobody let on and I'm not sure to this day if her realises how unique his first time actually was.
Back to top Go down
http://www.haleendafc.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: I lost my cherry at........   I lost my cherry at........ - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 2:01 pm

They reckon the only difference between a gay and a straight bloke is about five pints anyway. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: I lost my cherry at........   I lost my cherry at........ - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 6:40 pm

Never liked cherries that much. Can't remember the last time I ate one - not even in a yoghurt or anything. So given I never buy them, I doubt I've ever lost any.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: I lost my cherry at........   I lost my cherry at........ - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 8:36 pm

In Efford with a bird my mates called "can opener teeth". It wasn't her first time as she had a 2 year old kid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I lost my cherry at........   I lost my cherry at........ - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 8:39 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
In Efford with a bird my mates called "can opener teeth". It wasn't her first time as she had a 2 year old kid.

That's highly illegal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I lost my cherry at........   I lost my cherry at........ - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 9:32 pm

And it was Mouldy's Smile
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: I lost my cherry at........   I lost my cherry at........ - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 10:40 pm

Very Happy 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: I lost my cherry at........   I lost my cherry at........ - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:38 pm

penny.. come quick
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: I lost my cherry at........   I lost my cherry at........ - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 9:57 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
In Efford with a bird my mates called "can opener teeth".
No foreplay then?
Back to top Go down
http://www.haleendafc.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: I lost my cherry at........   I lost my cherry at........ - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 11:19 am

I was watching Apocalypse Now at the time. That's my tip. Put on a film that women find boring and they'll resort to it. Never fails. My DVD collection is essentially a pile of films about the existentialist search for humanity - all films must be at least three hours long and must contain scenes of men sitting, doing nothing, for ten minutes and shots of clouds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I lost my cherry at........   I lost my cherry at........ - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 11:39 am

"I bored her into having sex with me!" lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I lost my cherry at........   I lost my cherry at........ - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 11:55 am

Absolutely. When you look like me, you need a plan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I lost my cherry at........   I lost my cherry at........ - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 2:06 pm

Not if you live in Efford
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: I lost my cherry at........   I lost my cherry at........ - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 2:07 pm

I lost my cherry at........ - Page 2 Ugly_Bob how I lost mine had to dress like this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I lost my cherry at........   I lost my cherry at........ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I lost my cherry at........
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2