Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The future of English football

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

The future of English football Empty
PostSubject: The future of English football   The future of English football EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:45 am

is being coached by John Beck affraid 

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/oct/05/john-beck-fa-coaching

Quite amazing really and surely is a big step backwards?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The future of English football   The future of English football EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:34 am

At least they'll learn how to put the right quantity of laxatives in the opposition's tea Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: The future of English football   The future of English football EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:41 pm

Did we ever move forward from 11 great lumps? Seems like continuity to me.

There has been a few so-called exceptional players over the years, who have won feck all at international level.

Germany have always been successful despite being dull.

Just glad it aint my call.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: The future of English football   The future of English football EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:15 pm

Big Sam the next England manager, Andy C and Carlton Cole up top, Kevin Nolan in behind, prapper wingers like Matt Jarvis and Jermaine Pennant. Big lads at the back. ROAR
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The future of English football   The future of English football EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 11:12 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Big Sam the next England manager, Andy C and Carlton Cole up top, Kevin Nolan in behind, prapper wingers like Matt Jarvis and Jermaine Pennant. Big lads at the back. ROAR
Didn't do so badly against Fancy Dan's expensively assembled, world class, mercenaries yesterday.

I think you boys may have missed that City Ledge Noel Blake is heavily involved in the development of the kids, we is truly fooked.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: The future of English football   The future of English football EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 7:03 pm

I actually think this Beck thing has been well over-hyped by the meeja. He was quite revolutionary in a lot of things, including pre-match warm-up routines, players diets, hydration and shiz. And it isn't like he'll be telling people to grow the grass long in the corners at Wembley or heat up Poland's dressing room....
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
gasser9

PostSubject: Re: The future of English football   The future of English football EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 3:49 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
I actually think this Beck thing has been well over-hyped by the meeja. He was quite revolutionary in a lot of things, including pre-match warm-up routines, players diets, hydration and shiz. And it isn't like he'll be telling people to grow the grass long in the corners at Wembley or heat up Poland's dressing room....
Or getting the players naked in the showers before games and throwing buckets of ice cold water over them.
I would shrivel up in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The future of English football   The future of English football Empty

Back to top Go down

The future of English football
Page 1 of 1