The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Really good horse tipster

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Really good horse tipster - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really good horse tipster   Really good horse tipster - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 3:27 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Angry wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
His selections for the double are up now, odds plummeted within minutes!

The bookies are watching this fella Laughing 
Outlaw Torn 12-1 into 4-1 affraid 

No wonder they're shortening so much. They do sometimes end up at bigger odds than the early prices so it's good to bet best odds guaranteed if you can. Paddy Power, William Hill and Bet 365 all offer that so you get the best price whatever happens.

Looked at it's form and wouldn't have chosen it myself but he is good. Imaginery World I can understand why he's picked that but it's a tough race.

Fingers crossed again cheers 
we have to discover roughly what the time he posts these at so we can get the best odds before the bookies catch wind.
10:15 for the double and 11:30 for the lucky 15 and others.
Thanks/OK Thanks/OK  if he keeps up the good form can he have a mural? king 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good horse tipster   Really good horse tipster - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 4:39 pm

poor form today still win some lose some
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good horse tipster   Really good horse tipster - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 4:51 pm

1st one lost? Been out so didn't see the race but read some of the comments lol. Some people having a right poo at him yet his followers went up to 75k overnight so lots of new people having their first bet on his tips and have lost.

He won't tip both winners everyday but if you keep to small stakes he will see you in profit. Open new accounts whenever you can with different bookies as well so you get free bets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good horse tipster   Really good horse tipster - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 4:54 pm

Greenjock wrote:
1st one lost? Been out so didn't see the race but read some of the comments lol. Some people having a right poo at him yet his followers went up to 75k overnight so lots of new people having their first bet on his tips and have lost.

He won't tip both winners everyday but if you keep to small stakes he will see you in profit. Open new accounts whenever you can with different bookies as well so you get free bets.
I've read the too they are quite comical, of course he wont get it right 100% everytime if he did he would be a very rich man and a wanted man too lol.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good horse tipster   Really good horse tipster - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 9:23 pm

Keep telling you but you won't listen. In the end the Bookies win and punters lose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good horse tipster   Really good horse tipster - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 9:41 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Keep telling you but you won't listen.    In the end the Bookies win and punters lose.
I've taken more of bookies than i've lost but there again i dont do high stakes bets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good horse tipster   Really good horse tipster - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 9:51 pm

Angry that's what all punters say and sorry but it's seldom true when you add it all up. The one sure thing with a gambler is they tell you when they win but never when they don't. Been there and got the T shirt myself on that one. Gambling is ok if people stick to the "only bet what I can afford to lose" rule because that's what they will do in the long run. Nothing wrong with having a bit of fun. It is entertainment on that day with the "possibility" of getting something back on the occasion. One example is the lotery. How many times have you heard people say "I won £10 on the lotery this week". These are the people who spend £3 or more a week and win once every 2 months. Work out yourself what the win is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good horse tipster   Really good horse tipster - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 10:35 pm

I've won a £1 everyweek the lottery has been running.......because I've never bothered to lose a £1 on doing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good horse tipster   Really good horse tipster - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 10:45 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Angry that's what all punters say and sorry but it's seldom true when you add it all up.    The one sure thing with a gambler is they tell you when they win but never when they don't.     Been there and got the T shirt myself on that one.    Gambling is ok if people stick to the "only bet what I can afford to lose" rule because that's what they will do in the long run.     Nothing wrong with having a bit of fun.     It is entertainment on that day with the "possibility" of getting something back on the occasion.     One example is the lotery.    How many times have you heard people say "I won £10 on the lotery this week".    These are the people who spend £3 or more a week and win once every 2 months.     Work out yourself what the win is.    
if you dont like it fine but save me the preeching BS for people who actually care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good horse tipster   Really good horse tipster - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 10:51 pm

Hit a nerve Angry?

I really don't care if you gamble or not. But the bull shit (I'll put it in full) about beating the bookies is just you kidding you. It's why punters are called mugs in the first place and Bookies drive big cars and live in posh houses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good horse tipster   Really good horse tipster - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 10:59 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Hit a nerve Angry?

I really don't care if you gamble or not.    But the bull shit (I'll put it in full) about beating the bookies is just you kidding you.    It's why punters are called mugs in the first place and Bookies drive big cars and live in posh houses.
no i just cant stand preechy people. I cant stand alcohol and ciggarettes but i frain from telling all on here they are going to die as a result of their hobby.

As i say i win more than i lose and i dont do high price bets more loose change if anything. Bills have to be paid before anything Thanks/OK Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Really good horse tipster   Really good horse tipster - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 8:33 am

Bump, have not heard anything on this recently, is he still going? Is he any good?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good horse tipster   Really good horse tipster - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 9:50 am

Why do you so go small with your bets then Angry and Jock? If you are ahead then it stands to reason that if you went large with your bets you would win large? Man up FFS and get the deeds to the house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good horse tipster   Really good horse tipster - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:11 am

Iggy wrote:
Why do you so go small with your bets then Angry and Jock? If you are ahead then it stands to reason that if you went large with your bets you would win large? Man up FFS and get the deeds to the house.
i just bet loose change cost of living is high enough without gambling the council tax money i mean how would james brent fund his next clusterfuck without my money Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good horse tipster   Really good horse tipster - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:16 pm

I haven't been doing any horses lately. I keep an eye on this guys tips and he hasn't had much success lately which is leading to lots of his followers saying that he's now working for the bookies which may or may not be true.

The other possibility is that he now knows that so many people are going to bet on the two horses he nominates so he backs them at big prices before posting them and then they shorten in price so he can then lay them at much shorter odds so that he's going to win no matter what the result is Suspect 

Personally I think he might do the backing and laying but he is never far away from the money with his double so he's probably doing his best to tip winners but backs and then lays them knowing he's onto a winner either way and the more tips he give that win the more followers and so on which gives him an even greater profit by backing and laying them.

The reason I was advising backing small stakes was just because they are decent prices he tips so they're not going to come in too often so you will lose a lot of the time but when he gets it right it's a big payout.

I haven't got a bottomless pit of money so I was just getting the odd nice payout without breaking the bank.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Really good horse tipster   Really good horse tipster - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 9:45 pm

Iggy wrote:
yes gamble your money like the banks did then ask for a bail out cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good horse tipster   Really good horse tipster - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 9:57 pm

No preaching intended but I rest my case m'lord......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good horse tipster   Really good horse tipster - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 3:02 pm

After a few weeks of losing he's just hit another huge double, over £500 for a just a couple of quid staked!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good horse tipster   Really good horse tipster - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 4:50 pm

Yea Man wrote:
After a few weeks of losing he's just hit another huge double, over £500 for a just a couple of quid staked!

Yeah I saw that. I've been laying off the gee gees for a few weeks now but I often look at his tips to see how they get on and he's had several winners but not the double for a while. On Saturday he was at Doncaster and showed his betting slips and one was a £100 each way winner at 8-1 but again the second one he gave in the double lost. He had 3 out of 4 on his Lucky 15 tips yesterday as well.

Nice if anyone had it today but it's been so long since he's got both a lot of people have given up on them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good horse tipster   Really good horse tipster - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 4:56 pm

BTW if anyone was thinking of having a bet on the European Tour Golf for tomorrow, the end of season championship, Paddy Power are offering to match your bet so if you fancied Martin Kaymer at 18-1 like I do, and you put £5 each way you automatically get a £10 free golf bet to use as well.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really good horse tipster   Really good horse tipster - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 6:02 pm

I see he's got a mate now offering longshot tips aswell.

I still think they're both either working for the bookies or getting money back when people lose through the affiliate links.

If you also add in that he probably backs his selections knowing that people will follow him and then he lays them. Guaranteed profit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really good horse tipster   Really good horse tipster - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Really good horse tipster
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2