Go down 
+3
green_genie
Elias
Dougie
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Tony Campbell time to spill the beans? Empty
PostSubject: Tony Campbell time to spill the beans?   Tony Campbell time to spill the beans? EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:16 pm

I just found an old thread on pbay that has Tony Campbell saying he had concerns about the takeover,
Tony Campbell wrote,

Following conversations with Gary Maguire and Ian Newell from the Green Taverners I can confirm that I will now be signing the agreement letter.

I do so despite the fact that I still have serious concerns about the way the whole sale and purchase process has been conducted and how the staff and players have been treated and intimidated throughout the last 9 months.

The Green Taverners have been absolutely fantastic in their support of the staff and I have the upmost respect for the work they have done. As such I feel that compromising my own moral position on this issue is inconsequential in comparison to the contribution that they have made and continue to make on behalf of the club.

Come on then Tony, come to the dark side and spill the beans. Twisted Evil

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Tony Campbell time to spill the beans?   Tony Campbell time to spill the beans? EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:21 pm

It will probably all come out in Ed Moore's book. Due imminently.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Tony Campbell time to spill the beans?   Tony Campbell time to spill the beans? EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:25 pm

should be interesting.........no doubt the brent worshippers will ban all readers from home park.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Campbell time to spill the beans?   Tony Campbell time to spill the beans? EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:55 pm

TBF I don't think that this is ALL about baby James, I would love to hear what went on with Brenda, Ridsdale and the M7? What does amuse me though is that although I was quite a prolific poster on the farm during the admin. period all my posts seem to have disappeared? scratch 
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Tony Campbell time to spill the beans?   Tony Campbell time to spill the beans? EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:08 pm

Elias wrote:
should be interesting.........no doubt the brent worshippers will ban all readers from home park.
Book burnings in the centre circle would put icing on the cake.

From the great man's UFO tour memoirs "What you reading for?, Not, what you reading?, What you reading for?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Campbell time to spill the beans?   Tony Campbell time to spill the beans? EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:18 pm

Good find Iggy.

Does make you wonder what Tony was talking about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Campbell time to spill the beans?   Tony Campbell time to spill the beans? EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:37 pm

From memory he was talking about the "sign this or else" attitude of Brent and he was referring to wages being settled over a long period of time. I could be wrong though.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Campbell time to spill the beans?   Tony Campbell time to spill the beans? EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:14 pm

Didn't he lend the club money and was pissy cos he told he could either wait or whistle for it?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Tony Campbell time to spill the beans?   Tony Campbell time to spill the beans? EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 9:35 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Didn't he lend the club money and was pissy cos he told he could either wait or whistle for it?
Wouldn't you be?

Anyway...  I think it was portrayed as if the fate of the club rested on Tony Campbell's shoulders.  He either signed want Brent wanted him to sign, or Brent wouldn't do the deal and Argyle would go bust.

Blackmail.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Tony Campbell time to spill the beans?   Tony Campbell time to spill the beans? EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 10:05 pm

May 2011: I will pay the staff in full.

October 2011: I will pay them 20% of what they are owed, with the rest over, hmm, how long does it take to build a village on a park, say, 5 years? I will pay most of it at the end of 5 years.

NOW SIGN OR THE CLUB DIES AND EVERYONE BLAMES YOU
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Tony Campbell time to spill the beans?   Tony Campbell time to spill the beans? EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 10:10 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
May 2011: I will pay the staff in full.

October 2011: I will pay them 20% of what they are owed, with the rest over, hmm, how long does it take to build a village on a park, say, 5 years? I will pay most of it at the end of 5 years.

NOW SIGN OR THE CLUB DIES AND EVERYONE BLAMES YOU
Sounds like blackmail to me. Also, dont forget if you dont agree with brent the hounds of justice (porky and weeb) will run a hate campaign against yoou.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Tony Campbell time to spill the beans?   Tony Campbell time to spill the beans? EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 10:15 pm

While I remember TC and his complaint, it always seemed a bit off. Wasn't his initial debt a part of the CVA and 0.7p or sommat?

Personally I couldn't give a flying one about him. Just another cnut who played his part in the downfall of PAFC. Would be happy for him to correct me though.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Tony Campbell time to spill the beans?   Tony Campbell time to spill the beans? EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 10:17 pm

Both Reid and Tony Campbell were the last two to sign, which is the only reason he is ever brought up. All the employees had to be treated the same, and I suspect the others signed without even looking at the terms. Reid is a football man, thus TC is seen as the last man who could have garnered a better deal for the people who went 6 months sans salary...If only they had had a union man around at the time to advise them.

FWIW I didn't particularly like him as he was the front for some of the uttercunts around at the time from memory...
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Tony Campbell time to spill the beans?   Tony Campbell time to spill the beans? EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:06 pm

Good union men with morals don't grow on trees Mock.

If it were that easy to find a champion for the staff they would still be around to have kicked up a stink about the ministand and the shit that's tagging along with it.

Too feckin busy playing footsie with that prick Sparksy commentating on two years of utter shite and pretending everythings ok. Wanker!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Campbell time to spill the beans?   Tony Campbell time to spill the beans? EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 9:15 am

Another thing that amused me was that this thread is tucked away with loads more in a place called Nostalgia, The story so far, they don't like the fact that everything that they say over there gets brought up again by the stalkers, they then hide it which in turn makes the stalkers think there is something to see? I wonder where all the deleted bits go? That sub forum must be vast.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Tony Campbell time to spill the beans?   Tony Campbell time to spill the beans? EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 2:39 pm

Elias wrote:
And hold mass protests outside of bookshops....lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Campbell time to spill the beans?   Tony Campbell time to spill the beans? EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:27 pm

The utter Scumbags that like to be known under the ruse of innocent fundraiser's were nothing more then Rats and Moles, acting as privy to Brents master-plan.
Everyone knows who the main enemy's are, there are a few more like Zelda
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Campbell time to spill the beans?   Tony Campbell time to spill the beans? EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

guess who?
but she does have the audacity of accusing someone who does not agree with her of having dandruff and being a strange woman .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tony Campbell time to spill the beans?   Tony Campbell time to spill the beans? Empty

Back to top Go down

Tony Campbell time to spill the beans?
Page 1 of 1