Charlie Wood
Flat_Track_Bully
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Surveillance State - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surveillance State   Surveillance State - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:39 pm

Greenjock wrote:
I'm off to join the protest about Fracking tomorrow.
You're too late, the unwashed hoardes have returned to their flops and squats to sign on and pick up their giros, Godzilla will be fracking away to their hearts content by now.

Tbh I don't give a fetid dingo's gonad about surveillance, how he chuff is anybody gonna assimilate all that info? Ok you have a bit of flagging but unless you are actually targeting the rest is all just white noise, I should be quite chuffed if someone thought I was important enough to snoop on, they could come round and have a cup of tea if they wanted to know summat that bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surveillance State   Surveillance State - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:46 pm

knecht wrote:
I'm just waiting for the first "If you've got nothing to hide .........." comment.
BINGO! clown 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surveillance State   Surveillance State - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:04 pm

Iggy wrote:
Funnily enough I am reading a book at the mo. that has the FBI snooping on everybody that they want to with a secret piece in every micro chip that is made in South Korea as a result of a deal to side with them against the North, five years ago when it was written it would have been considered far fetched, now it could be done so easily. We need protecting against Internet surveillance soon, if the authorities were going through every bodies post and opening letters there would be hell to pay, but they are doing what they like with computer traffic.
Of course this is a damned good idea!!!! Simple - at birth everyone has a tiny chip inserted. This would enable criminals to be tracked & even discovered on the job. Terrorists wouldn't stand a chance. Anyone plotting against society would be easily identified when a group gather together. Employers could buy into the system to check on where their workers are & what they're doing. Furthermore, in a special add-on, punishments could be meted out by way of an electric shock increasing in severity according to the level of crime committed. As there could be no defence or possible doubt of the person's guilt this would eliminate the need for an expensive judicial system or police force. Everyone would be happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surveillance State   Surveillance State - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:05 pm

As for the unwashed hordes - some people are dirty on the outside & some are dirty on the inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surveillance State   Surveillance State - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:13 pm

knecht wrote:
As for the unwashed hordes - some people are dirty on the outside & some are dirty on the inside.

And some both.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surveillance State   Surveillance State - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:22 pm

IsThatHHP? wrote:
knecht wrote:
And some both.
Indeed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surveillance State   Surveillance State - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:30 pm

I'm quite dirty at the moment, living in a van for 3 weeks is taking its toll. geek 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surveillance State   Surveillance State - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 8:05 am

How about this then for legalised snooping. Drop a tile in a young woman's bag and wait til she's walking home and Hey Presto the rapist already knows where she is and just picks his spot! All for ust $18.95

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surveillance State   Surveillance State - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 8:57 am

Greenjock wrote:
How about this then for legalised snooping. Drop a tile in a young woman's bag and wait til she's walking home and Hey Presto the rapist already knows where she is and just picks his spot! All for ust $18.95

Bloody hell, Jock! I'd never have thought of that. Unless she was an attractive blue alien.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surveillance State   Surveillance State - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:22 am

knecht wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Bloody hell, Jock! I'd never have thought of that. Unless she was an attractive blue alien.

Have you been dreaming about her/it all night ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surveillance State   Surveillance State - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

Amongst others ....
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Surveillance State   Surveillance State - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 3:07 pm

we know where you live...
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surveillance State   Surveillance State - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Surveillance State
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2