The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Signing- Maxime Blanchard

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

New Signing- Maxime Blanchard Empty
PostSubject: New Signing- Maxime Blanchard   New Signing- Maxime Blanchard EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 1:50 pm

French CB come CM who was at Tranmere last season. Signed on a shortterm deal until January and can play tomorrow against Torquay.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Signing- Maxime Blanchard   New Signing- Maxime Blanchard EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 1:52 pm

Can he steady the ship?

A bit of stability at the back to shore up the defence and at the same time supply the ball forward?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: New Signing- Maxime Blanchard   New Signing- Maxime Blanchard EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 1:53 pm

I don't know. You can ask him on facebook-

not much on himon wiki though-

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: New Signing- Maxime Blanchard   New Signing- Maxime Blanchard EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 2:05 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
I don't know. You can ask him on facebook-

not much on himon wiki though-

Average at best but probably better than we've got right now. Read a match report from last season where he had a good game against the Posh, Tranmere winning 1 - 0 . Blanchard provided effective protection for the back four.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Signing- Maxime Blanchard   New Signing- Maxime Blanchard EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 2:18 pm

Appears to have been a fans favourite at Tranmere, described as hard working and determined.

Im sure Fletch would of sort the opinion of Kevin Summerfield on this one, could be another wee French gem.

Seems to prefer playing CB but has been utilised as a right back and in the holding midfield role.

All the best Max.

Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: New Signing- Maxime Blanchard   New Signing- Maxime Blanchard EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:42 pm

Could be a good one.As Arch says,highly thpught of by Tranmere fans,may provide the attitude and energy that we need so badly.Good luck to him in his stay at Argyle.
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: New Signing- Maxime Blanchard   New Signing- Maxime Blanchard EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 5:27 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Could be a good one.As Arch says,highly thpught of by Tranmere fans,may provide the attitude and energy that we need so badly.Good luck to him in his stay at Argyle.

I'll go with that, the right attitude it seems at least. Suits everyone I guess, we don't wipe our remaining loan option for the season and get a player who now has a massive incentive to put in the mothers of all shifts before January. Not exactly an earth shattering pedigree but then who'd heard of the former clubs of Friio and Ro when they arrived?.

Welcome aboard Maxime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Signing- Maxime Blanchard   New Signing- Maxime Blanchard EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 5:42 pm

This from a Tranmere fan on Pasoti.

Tranmere fan here,

You have potentially got yourself a very good signing in Max, he is a player who gives 100% every game and deserved a new contract with us imo

Hes no world beater but if you want a man who can play in multiple positions and will keep going for 90 minutes regardless of the score then he is the man

The fans at Tranmere loved him and I am sure you will to.

Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: New Signing- Maxime Blanchard   New Signing- Maxime Blanchard EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:53 pm

He didn't feature at all today,sat on the bench for 90 minutes.I wonder why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Signing- Maxime Blanchard   New Signing- Maxime Blanchard EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:08 pm

Greenskin wrote:
He didn't feature at all today,sat on the bench for 90 minutes.I wonder why?

Fletcher was probably doing some amatuer night man management. He can't be seen to dump one of his mates as soon as someone else comes in.
On that note, it's always been a long term gripe of mine that midfield and strikers are always subbed and given the elbow at the drop of a hat, but defenders ? ... oh no ... apparently their psyche is different than anyone elses.
Anyway, a dead cert he'll play on Tuesday ... well, unless we've picked up another wounded dog, a la the last 3 years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Signing- Maxime Blanchard   New Signing- Maxime Blanchard Empty

Back to top Go down

New Signing- Maxime Blanchard
Page 1 of 1