HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Replica Kit?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

New Replica Kit? Empty
PostSubject: New Replica Kit?   New Replica Kit? EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 1:03 pm

Anyone know when it will be available?

Argyle shop looking a little tired and forlorn. Nobody seemed to know what was happening last week.

Still, can still pick up a cheap pair of oven gloves for my Exeter mate. cheers
Back to top Go down
crickeypafc

New Replica Kit? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Replica Kit?   New Replica Kit? EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:14 pm

From whats been said before it should be around before xmas

Now if they charge 40 quid for it then i think that will be a bit cheeky in my mind
Back to top Go down

New Replica Kit? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Replica Kit?   New Replica Kit? EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:40 pm

Thanks! I've now got Half Man Half Biscuit singing 'Joy Division Oven Gloves' in my head for the rest of the afternoon Very Happy
Back to top Go down

New Replica Kit? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Replica Kit?   New Replica Kit? EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 9:36 am

On sale in the shed from Saturday.

£39.99 for an adult shirt and £29.99 for a childs???!!!????

Yes, I know it's Puma and we are just about still a FL side, but how much!
Back to top Go down
bexleygreen

New Replica Kit? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Replica Kit?   New Replica Kit? EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:24 am

The bit about the club putting on music and refreshments for queueing fans has caused me to spit tea all over my nice new computer!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down

New Replica Kit? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Replica Kit?   New Replica Kit? EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:49 am

That'll be the bloke with the dodgy 1970's perm from the Pyramid won't it?

Some old dear with a tea urn and a few paper cups.
Back to top Go down

New Replica Kit? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Replica Kit?   New Replica Kit? EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:19 pm

£39.99 is too steep most the time but seeing as this kit is changing in the summer how can the club justify charging near £40 for it! needs a re think i fear.
Back to top Go down

New Replica Kit? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Replica Kit?   New Replica Kit? EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:55 pm

I have never liked the dark green since it was forced on us in 2001. Would much prefer a lighter shade of green, if we ever go back to the old green i might consider buying one...as it stands....no chance.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

New Replica Kit? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Replica Kit?   New Replica Kit? EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:59 pm

Phenom wrote:
£39.99 is too steep most the time but seeing as this kit is changing in the summer how can the club justify charging near £40 for it! needs a re think i fear.

At the risk of breaking my entente cordiale, I think the herd will be rounded up to do their duty.
Back to top Go down

New Replica Kit? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Replica Kit?   New Replica Kit? EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 5:04 pm

Ludicrous price.
I suppose the pricing logic is the same as the POTD gate price ... people will pay, whatever the price is.
And Tringy, no harm in keeping your comments general ... who can complain at the herd ?
Just keep away from personal comments mon ami jocolor
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

New Replica Kit? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Replica Kit?   New Replica Kit? EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 5:31 pm

Buy it after christmas when the price is dropped. £30 for a kid's shirt is a disgusting price.
Back to top Go down

New Replica Kit? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Replica Kit?   New Replica Kit? EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 10:29 am

I have to confess that I will buy my lad a shirt tomorrow.

His first game was Stourbridge at home and he loved it. I cannot and will not refuse my son his (new) one great passion - Plymouth Argyle.

On the bright side, he can experience the fantastic rebuilding of our great club to CCC status jocolor scratch
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

New Replica Kit? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Replica Kit?   New Replica Kit? EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:37 am

I'll be doing the same Cerbs.

I will do so despite accepting a couple of seasons ago that 40 was about the limit of looking the least bit good in a football shirt.

I will do so despite disliking the colour (so i'll get the white one).

I will do so despite not liking the silly double scrioll thing on the badge and the link it has to the AFC Heaney/Ridsdale times.

I will do so despite knowing full well it'll be reduced in the new year.

I guess it comes down to whether you feel it's better that Argyle has £40 of your money or £25, £20, £15, or £10 as it gets cheaper. We need to move forward and it's been fully explained that we must stand on our own feet and live within our means. If people want to wait for a bargain shirt then they must accept they're likely to get a bargain Argyle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Replica Kit? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Replica Kit?   New Replica Kit? Empty

Back to top Go down

New Replica Kit?
Page 1 of 1