Damon.Lenszner
Tringreen
Mock Cuncher
Dougie
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle? Empty
PostSubject: Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle?   Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 8:37 am

** some comments deleted by me as two different people were being referred to in error**

feckin nonce.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Greenjock on Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle?   Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:10 am

And all traces of him deleted from Pasoti
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle?   Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:24 am

Just in case.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle?   Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 10:28 am

I guess his name will be forbidden from now on like paul maxwell's was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle?   Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 10:34 am

That's one weird bloke!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle?   Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 1:05 pm

It is him [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle?   Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 1:33 pm

How many times does Newell need to say he isn't a mod in each and every thread? Funny that he knows just what is going on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle?   Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 1:43 pm

This brings into question our current stance on ATD that, as long as they don't bring their extra-curricular activities onto here, people will be welcome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle?   Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 1:45 pm

You can't legislate for every eventuality though Knect, if he was a member here we would have a vote on it and act accordingly, simples.
Should we ban the Nonce? Even simpler.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle?   Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 1:58 pm

knecht wrote:
This brings into question our current stance on ATD that, as long as they don't bring their extra-curricular activities onto here, people will be welcome.

Hence why we have mods to make those difficult decisions Knecht. It's never going to be an easy one and it will never be one that can be generalised, those type of decisions need to be made on an individual basis by using the majority mod vote.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle?   Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 2:27 pm

It can't get the site in trouble Sam but I think that one or two may want to reconsider what they have written if it is not him although PD was only asking.

Last edited by GOB on Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle?   Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:33 pm

This thread was locked after Sam brought it to our attentionthat two different people were being dicussed on the thread in a case of mistaken identity. As soon as we were made aware of this I locked the thread until the mods could discuss what the best course of action was.

Obviously it would be wrong to allow the conversation to continue with the mistaken identity and because there were so many comments quoting the wrong name and these were then being quoted in later comments so I have decided to delete any comments which alluded to the wrong person.

How very Pasoti, but on this occasion I feel that it is the best thing to do.

It was my original post and I referred to the wrong person later in the thread as well which I apologise for if it has caused any offence.

If anyone is unhappy with posts being deleted then I am sorry but I maintain that this is the best course of action in the circumstances.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle?   Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:36 pm

If in doubt move things that maybe a little contentious to the mod room Jock so you guys can discuss it, you can always bring it back if that's what is agreed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle?   Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:38 pm

GOB wrote:

If in doubt move things that maybe a little contentious to the mod room Jock so you guys can discuss it, you can always bring it back if that's what is agreed.

I discussed it with another mod GOB. On this occasion I don't think there was much else we could do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle?   Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:42 pm

Nobody reads this site anyway lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle?   Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:44 pm

Greenjock wrote:
This thread was locked after Sam brought it to our attentionthat two different people were being dicussed on the thread in a case of mistaken identity. As soon as we were made aware of this I locked the thread until the mods could discuss what the best course of action was.

Obviously it would be wrong to allow the conversation to continue with the mistaken identity and because there were so many comments quoting the wrong name and these were then being quoted in later comments so I have decided to delete any comments which alluded to the wrong person.

How very Pasoti, but on this occasion I feel that it is the best thing to do.

It was my original post and I referred to the wrong person later in the thread as well which I apologise for if it has caused any offence.

If anyone is unhappy with posts being deleted then I am sorry but I maintain that this is the best course of action in the circumstances.

sam may have mention it but it was pointed out twice before hand that pd was mistaken yet some still carried it on. nowt wrong with removing the posts you did the right thing as that stuff would get you sued if he ever saw it.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle?   Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:54 pm

GOB wrote:
knecht wrote:

Hence why we have mods to make those difficult decisions Knecht. It's never going to be an easy one and it will never be one that can be generalised, those type of decisions need to be made on an individual basis by using the majority mod vote.

I would have thought it's a really easy one...you are a nonce...feck off we don't want you here.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle?   Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:55 pm

I'm confused now. Is the bloke in this Pasoti thread the same bloke in the Herald report? scratch 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle?   Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:58 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
I'm confused now. Is the bloke in this Pasoti thread the same bloke in the Herald report? scratch 

Yes it is, but it isn't the guy who I and a few others thought it was. There's a guy wholooks a bit like him who has been photographed with the TCE and thrown out of some grounds but they are not the same person.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle?   Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 4:09 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Yes it is, but it isn't the guy who I and a few others thought it was. There's a guy wholooks a bit like him who has been photographed with the TCE and thrown out of some grounds but they are not the same person.

Oakey dokey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle?   Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 4:17 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
GOB wrote:
knecht wrote:

I would have thought it's a really easy one...you are a nonce...feck off we don't want you here.

Well in a nutshell, yes.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle?   Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 6:00 pm

martyn argyle blustered into pasoti and was really belligerent even offering discounted rail travel when he wasn't allowed to do it I recall someone telling him he couldn't do it but the moron wouldn't listen, the bloke I reckon he's been mistaken for is mike argyle ? is that what greensam meant

been asleep all day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle?   Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 6:06 pm

Not mentioning it at all is the safest option. Imagine how you'd feel if you were mistaken for someone else who has done this. People might skim read a thread, never return to it and come to the conclusion that the mistaken identity was the criminal. Not every one F5s a thread or reads a thread after posts have been edited/deleted.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle?   Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 6:08 pm

Yes that's correct Elias. Martynargyle wrote in a very child-like manner and didn't appear as though his lift went to the top floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle?   Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 6:09 pm

And he managed to con me out of two free tickets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle?   Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whatever happened to Martyn Argyle?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next