Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk worship

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

More Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk worship Empty
PostSubject: More Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk worship   More Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk worship EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:22 pm

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=77553

If Nool is constantly cracking one off over his lover Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkk can he please do it in private without ramming in down everyone else s throats please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk worship   More Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk worship EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:24 pm

why bring it here? your just doing what he wants
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk worship   More Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk worship EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:27 pm

The secret is don't look on pasoti all the time. You will feel much better for it, honestly you will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk worship   More Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk worship EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:25 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
The secret is don't look on pasoti all the time.    You will feel much better for it, honestly you will.

Exactly
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: More Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk worship   More Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk worship EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:27 pm

I don't know if its because its been posted late but no-one seems bothered. Nikkkk has invested a lot in Argyle but it seems a lot of pasoti posters are bored by the co-owner's sycophantic crap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk worship   More Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk worship EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:35 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
I don't know if its because its been posted late but no-one seems bothered. Nikkkk has invested a lot in Argyle but it seems a lot of pasoti posters are bored  by the co-owner's sycophantic crap.

There it is in a nutshell for me chem you hit it on the head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk worship   More Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk worship EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:42 am

It's actually quite touching that Ian has found love.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: More Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk worship   More Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk worship EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:18 am

hairy j wrote:
It's actually quite touching that Ian has found love.

You mean man love.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk worship   More Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk worship EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:55 am

I wonder if he's dying for another piece of nikkk's quiche.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk worship   More Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk worship EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:58 am

I think it was just an opportunity for Ian to demand hero worship from the few sheep that are left.

Time to leave pasoti behind in the wake?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: More Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk worship   More Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk worship EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 9:06 am

Surely it's the sort of picture one would just stick on your own Flickr account
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk worship   More Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk worship EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 9:29 am

Dougie wrote:
Surely it's the sort of picture one would just stick on your own Flickr account

He's put it on photobucket this time:lol:

The link comes up on my phone everytime he posts a picture.

If only I knew someone who could get into photobucket accounts by the back door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk worship   More Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk worship EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 10:38 am

IJN says about the shirts that Nik bought,
However, I have tried a shirt on, and they are all one size too clip, so I have upped you all, fear not, they really are wrongly sized in my opinion. So, here are your details, and what you ordered (but one size up):-
Yeh cos you are like an average sized model Ian. Laughing
To be honest all the bum licking nonsense doesn't bother me that much, it's all the underhand dealings the guy gets up to that need to be stopped.
On a side note I would treat Nik with the utmost caution as I tend to judge a man by the company he keeps, never failed me yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk worship   More Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk worship EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:03 pm

Iggy wrote:
On a side note I would treat Nik with the utmost caution as I tend to judge a man by the company he keeps, never failed me yet.

This is how I would view it do.

Newell is utter scum, Barron cannot be much better
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: More Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk worship   More Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk worship EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 3:30 am

it'll take time but im sure hes going to be a player at HP soon - he cant have poored all that dosh in for no 'future' reward surely ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk worship   More Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk worship Empty

Back to top Go down

More Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk worship
Page 1 of 1