Tringreen
X Isle
Chemical Ali
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

New Striker on Loan Empty
PostSubject: New Striker on Loan   New Striker on Loan EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:14 am

Ollie helps us out again with the loan of Striker Craig Sutherland for 3 months. He can play against Torquay but can't play against Stourbridge-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Striker on Loan   New Striker on Loan EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:21 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
Ollie helps us out again with the loan of Striker Craig Sutherland for 3 months. He can play against Torquay but can't play against Stourbridge-

Its going to be interesting having a striker again.
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: New Striker on Loan   New Striker on Loan EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:30 am

Welcome aboard son.

Seems from the terms unlikely it's a 'loan to buy' option so that'd be just one more permissable loan for the season, according to Nicks take on things. We need help now though so it's necessary, just means the January activity is going to have to be permenant signings.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: New Striker on Loan   New Striker on Loan EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:56 am

Good old Ollie ! What could have been...................................................

Back to top Go down
crickeypafc

PostSubject: Re: New Striker on Loan   New Striker on Loan EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:36 am

1st post

Well hopefully he can do a job got a nice record in the college leagues in the us

And Ollie has always been good at finding strikers in his time

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: New Striker on Loan   New Striker on Loan EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:37 am

crickeypafc wrote:
1st post

Well hopefully he can do a job got a nice record in the college leagues in the us

Ollie's wife found him ! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: New Striker on Loan   New Striker on Loan EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:52 am

X Isle wrote:
Welcome aboard son.

Seems from the terms unlikely it's a 'loan to buy' option so that'd be just one more permissable loan for the season, according to Nicks take on things. We need help now though so it's necessary, just means the January activity is going to have to be permenant signings.

Agreed. 21 points to play for between now and January 2nd. Hopefully Mr Sutherland can help us bag a fair few of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Striker on Loan   New Striker on Loan EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:17 pm

At least he'll give us more of a fighting chance but he really does need to find the net within the first couple of matches. We can only have one more loan player now?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: New Striker on Loan   New Striker on Loan EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:20 pm

crickeypafc wrote:
1st post

Indeed, and welcome to the Dark Side Crickey. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Striker on Loan   New Striker on Loan EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:23 pm

Yes, welcome to the site Crickey, freedom and free expression.
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: New Striker on Loan   New Striker on Loan EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:29 pm

53.1.3 A Club can have a maximum of 4 Players under 23 and a further 4 Players over 23 on a Standard Loan during any Season. The deadline for determining a Player's age in this respect shall be 30 June prior to the Season in which the Standard Loan is intended to take place.

Edited to add: AHA! But this is interesting:

53.1.5 Standard Loans which subsequently become permanent transfers shall not count against a Club's quota of such Standard Loans for that Season.

So Freathy's call for investment now is more than fair enough, if we can go down the '53.1.5 route' (as it's now to be universally known, I hope)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Striker on Loan   New Striker on Loan EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 1:01 pm

Not the target man we need but oh well.

welcome
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: New Striker on Loan   New Striker on Loan EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 1:06 pm

Cobi Budge wrote:

welcome

Ere Cobi........... if you're going to call us names, come on here and do it. There's a good boy.

ps they're =they are , not 'their'. You sound so Aviva otherwise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Striker on Loan   New Striker on Loan EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 1:09 pm

meh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Striker on Loan   New Striker on Loan EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 1:57 pm

Cobi Budge wrote:

welcome

Cobi, who the hell do you think wants to come and play for us?

We are up Schitt Creek and the paddle company has closed down for winter. Anybody who can come to HP and help steady the good ship is welcome in my book. We have a leaky defence and nobody up front to aim for, we need experience from anywhere at the moment.
Back to top Go down
crickeypafc

PostSubject: Re: New Striker on Loan   New Striker on Loan EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:15 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
crickeypafc wrote:
1st post

Indeed, and welcome to the Dark Side Crickey. Very Happy

Ahh there is no dark side or light side in my mind

I am a on my own side the green side with a bit a of red if you know what i mean
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Striker on Loan   New Striker on Loan EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:44 pm

Cobi Budge wrote:

welcome

He comes in at 6ft Cobi so he is no midget.

The guy is obviously hungry for a career in the game and if he has impressed Mr Holloway enough to earn a contract at Blackpool then that is a good enough reference for me.

Fingers crossed he can start hitting the onion bag as soon as.http://www.gopack.com/sports/m-soccer/mtt/sutherland_craig00.html

Last edited by Arch Stanton on Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Striker on Loan   New Striker on Loan EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:46 pm

Cobi Budge wrote:
meh

What does this mean, please? Is it the new version of 'wha'ever'?

Young people today, think they've got a right to create a new language ...
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: New Striker on Loan   New Striker on Loan EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 3:13 pm

Peggy, I believe it's the youth of today's take on the Gallic shrug.

Perhaps we can get a 'meh' emoticon for the gallery for the younger members. Who knows, it might catch on with us older ones Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Striker on Loan   New Striker on Loan EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 3:14 pm

Nick wrote:

Perhaps we can get a 'meh' emoticon for the gallery for the younger members. Who knows, it might catch on with us older ones Cool

I've only just got used to DVDs, for crying out loud Sad
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: New Striker on Loan   New Striker on Loan EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 3:35 pm

Peggy wrote:
Nick wrote:

I've only just got used to DVDs, for crying out loud Sad

Meh..........
Back to top Go down
argyledj

PostSubject: Re: New Striker on Loan   New Striker on Loan EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 3:45 pm

lets hope he can get a few goals for us but he will need to get some quality service from midfield and the wings and thats the trouble there is not much quality in those positions.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: New Striker on Loan   New Striker on Loan EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 4:07 pm

argyledj wrote:
lets hope he can get a few goals for us but he will need to get some quality service from midfield and the wings and thats the trouble there is not much quality in those positions.

Two fansfest tents ?
ps
These Pasoti boys today, weren't listening back in 2007. Some of us did try to tell them Rolling Eyes

ATD.............. We know Argyle better than any other forum.

..........................................................................................................
Paul_Roberts wrote:
Holloway really is desperate to make amends isn't he?

I should think the way things panned out since he left, no one could blame him!!

He obviously knew a lot more than we all did at the time.

Monkey Nuts
Post subject: Re: SUTHERLAND SIGNS ON LOANPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:42 am

legend wrote:
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: New Striker on Loan   New Striker on Loan EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 6:45 pm

This lad had better start scoring like he's never scored before
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Striker on Loan   New Striker on Loan EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:13 pm

Regardless of thoughts any of us might have regarding Holloway, it's a good job someone not connected with the club is trying to help us out... as the 7 and 28 day plans look thin on the ground. I suspect these plans are more to do with arranging the seats within Home Park's political forrest than improving the performance on the pitch.
This will be a two way exercise of course, but I think we can safely assume Blackpool's full coffers are helping us out in a way Brent is not prepared to do at this time. When we were in the CCC, any loans we made saw us footing the bill, I assume we are the beneficiaries now we are the L2 team.
Holloway ( or was it his former workmate ) has a keen eye for a promising striker and I expect a player head and shoulders above what has been our lot so far this season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Striker on Loan   New Striker on Loan Empty

Back to top Go down

New Striker on Loan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next