Dane
Damon.Lenszner
Mock Cuncher
GreenSam
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Cobi Budge labour activist Empty
PostSubject: Cobi Budge labour activist   Cobi Budge labour activist EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:06 pm

He swings to the left, he swings to the right, that Cobi Budge, he really talks shite

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cobi Budge labour activist   Cobi Budge labour activist EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:32 pm

Seems to have gone missing Jock.

He's obviously about 10,000 wanks down and his chemicals are playing him up.

The internet is surely a curse of our modern times if teenagers are more interested in counting their twitter friends than they are their hand jobs..
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Cobi Budge labour activist   Cobi Budge labour activist EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:48 pm

I could have sworn he said literally last week that he was a member of the Conservative party.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Cobi Budge labour activist   Cobi Budge labour activist EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:51 pm

BNP - UKIP - Tory - Labour - ?

Communist?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Cobi Budge labour activist   Cobi Budge labour activist EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:49 pm

Hi. 

Just spotted this thread so I thought I'd comment, for Jocks sake. 

I have been a Labour party member for nearly a year now, I joined them when I stood for youth parliament. I haven't always supported the Labour Party in full but never cancelled my membership, in fact I did sway to the Tories as Sam has stated. (however I must stress, I've never been a member off, or had any connection to the Tories, UKIP or certainly, the British National Party).

On saturday afternoon, Luke Pollard (Labour candidate in a 2 way race with Chaz Singh to be Plymouth Sutton and Devonport MP in 2015) knocked on my door and we had a good chat about what the Labour Party is up to in and around the city and he persuaded me to do some work with him and other members/activists including Alison Seabeck. Therefore I set up a new twitter account mainly to back the #selectluke campaign. 

At the end of June there is a by election in Southway after a Conservative councillor was deemed to have resigned after failing to attend meetings for 6 months. Labour currently control 2 of the 3 Southway seats, and a victory on the 27th will mean the party controls all 3 seats. I'll be out canvassing/campaigning with Luke Pollard and others on Saturday morning in Southway to drum up some support, so UKIP and the Tories are completely thrashed. Our candidate is Jonny Morris.

This is my first active involvement in politics so I'm really looking forward to it. 

Prepared to answer any questions

(oh and if anybody would like to submit a postal vote for the Labour Party in Southway, get in touch Wink )

Cobi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cobi Budge labour activist   Cobi Budge labour activist EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:52 pm

Pitbull wrote:
Hi. 

I have been a Labour party member for nearly a year now, I joined them when I stood for youth parliament. I haven't always supported the Labour Party in full but never cancelled my membership, in fact I did sway to the Tories as Sam has stated. (however I must stress, I've never been a member off, or had any connection to the Tories, UKIP or certainly, the British National Party).

On saturday afternoon, Luke Pollard (Labour candidate in a 2 way race with Chaz Singh to be Plymouth Sutton and Devonport MP in 2015) knocked on my door and we had a good chat about what the Labour Party is up to in and around the city and he persuaded me to do some work with him and other members/activists including Alison Seabeck. Therefore I set up a new twitter account mainly to back the #selectluke campaign. 

At the end of June there is a by election in Southway after a Conservative councillor was deemed to have resigned after failing to attend meetings for 6 months. Labour currently control 2 of the 3 Southway seats, and a victory on the 27th will mean the party controls all 3 seats. I'll be out canvassing/campaigning with Luke Pollard and others on Saturday morning in Southway to drum up some support, so UKIP and the Tories are completely thrashed. 

(oh and if anybody would like to submit a postal vote for the Labour Party in Southway, get in touch Wink )

Cobi

Are the labour party aware of your racist feelings?

How do they feel about you comparing muslim's to nazi's?

When are you going to get your head out of your arse?

Which Pasoti mod has groomed you this time?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cobi Budge labour activist   Cobi Budge labour activist EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:54 pm

1. I have none. 

2. I have never compared 'normal' every day Muslims to Nazis.

3. No comment on a silly question. 

4. Same as above.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cobi Budge labour activist   Cobi Budge labour activist EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:03 pm

how can you be so wishy washy with your political beliefs and still expect people to take your seriously!

you had a twitter slagging labour off while posing as a bnp supporter how hypocritical can one person get!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cobi Budge labour activist   Cobi Budge labour activist EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:16 pm

Somebody's obviously not getting any.

I suppose it's best just to ignore the annoying twerp though, but you were saying you were Conservative on Twatter recently Cobi.

You really need to either have an open mind and do some reading and then form an opinion, which will most likely change as you learn more things about life, or go with what you think at the moment is how you feel about politics and then listen and learn about all different party's and take it on board as you go along, but I would suggest not nailing your colours to the mast every time somebody says something you find profound. You're 17, nobody expects you to have an amazing grasp of politics so stop trying to impress.

Oh and stop lying about some of the shit you've posted on Twatter before and then you might not get so much stick.

The only other advice I can give you is that the BNP, EDL and National Front are pretty much all the same and despite what they say publicly, they're all racist scumbags with neanderthal, brainless morons as followers. When you go to Uni or College or whatever you will meet more people from differnet ethnic and social backgrounds and you might find they're all interesting and not what you have read about thus far.

Good night Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cobi Budge labour activist   Cobi Budge labour activist EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:24 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Somebody's obviously not getting any.

It's ok I complain about that to my girlfriend.

I suppose it's best just to ignore the annoying twerp though, but you were saying you were Conservative on Twatter  recently Cobi.

Yep, perfectly happy to admit that Jock, and perfectly happy to admit Luke Pollard made me see sense.

You really need to either have an open mind and do some reading and then form an opinion, which will most likely change as you learn more things about life, or go with what you think at the moment is how you feel about politics and then listen and learn about all different party's and take it on board as you go along, but I would suggest not nailing your colours to the mast every time somebody says something you find profound. You're 17, nobody expects you to have an amazing grasp of politics so stop trying to impress.

I'm not tightly aligned with any political ideology or party but am looking forward to becoming active politically with the Labour Party. 

Oh and stop lying about some of the shit you've posted on Twatter before and then you might not get so much stick.

I have posted some utter, uninformed tripe.

The only other advice I can give you is that the BNP, EDL and National Front are pretty much all the same and despite what they say publicly, they're all racist scumbags with neanderthal, brainless morons as followers. When you go to Uni or College or whatever you will meet more people from differnet ethnic and social backgrounds and you might find they're all interesting and not what you have read about thus far.

Fully understand this.

Good night Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Cobi Budge labour activist   Cobi Budge labour activist EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:27 pm

Vote Labour - Tudor Evans???? No thanks....

Vote None of the Above
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Cobi Budge labour activist   Cobi Budge labour activist EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:37 pm

What a troubled young man
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Cobi Budge labour activist   Cobi Budge labour activist EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:40 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Vote Labour - Tudor Evans???? No thanks....

Vote None of the Above

I could have a lot to say about this, but will only say 101% with you Damon, with the likes of Web, Jameson and Pitbull in the mix god help them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cobi Budge labour activist   Cobi Budge labour activist EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:50 pm

Dane. wrote:

totally agree with you.

Fact is if you HAVE to nail your colours to a mast at least stay loyal and stick by it whether its far right groups or far left groups. Trying to pander to all parties makes you a whore cobi.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cobi Budge labour activist   Cobi Budge labour activist EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:47 am

Cobi would make a superb politician.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cobi Budge labour activist   Cobi Budge labour activist EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:43 am

Angry wrote:
Dane. wrote:

totally agree with you.

Fact is if you HAVE to nail your colours to a mast at least stay loyal and stick by it whether its far right groups or far left groups. Trying to pander to all parties makes you a whore cobi.

I think we've been pretty harsh on Cobi recently, probably correctly so with some of the shit he posted, but he is 17 and taking an interest in politics so he will be easily influenced. At that age I think you needto listen carefully to what all party's are saying and read what their aims are before making your mindup, which as I said earlier probably change several times anyway.

At that age being interested in politics is ok but you can end up looking or sounding like this:

Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Cobi Budge labour activist   Cobi Budge labour activist EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 7:51 am

Greenjock wrote:
Angry wrote:
Dane. wrote:

totally agree with you.

I think we've been pretty harsh on Cobi recently, probably correctly so with some of the shit he posted, but he is 17 and taking an interest in politics so he will be easily influenced. At that age I think you needto listen carefully to what all party's are saying and read what their aims are before making your mindup, which as I said earlier probably change several times anyway.

At that age being interested in politics is ok but you can end up looking or sounding like this:

Hauge - Somebody should have slapped that little prick back then and maybe he wouldn't be war mongering tory filth he is today.  I'd send the ugly bald monkey to Syria to see the devastation the weapons he is determined to flood the country with will do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cobi Budge labour activist   Cobi Budge labour activist EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:25 am

Greenjock wrote:
Angry wrote:
Dane. wrote:

totally agree with you.

i think we have been soft on him he is worse than a woman shopping for changing his mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cobi Budge labour activist   Cobi Budge labour activist EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:39 am

Colbi seems to be so very easily led and persuaded, hence his flirting with differing opinions and occasionally unsavory characters. There's nothing wrong with having a change of opinion, politics or behavior but unfortunately for Cobi he does it far too often to be taken seriously, hence why nobody does.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Cobi Budge labour activist   Cobi Budge labour activist EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 3:20 pm

Pitbull wrote:
Hi. 

At the end of June there is a by election in Southway after a Conservative councillor was deemed to have resigned after failing to attend meetings for 6 months. Labour currently control 2 of the 3 Southway seats, and a victory on the 27th will mean the party controls all 3 seats. I'll be out canvassing/campaigning with Luke Pollard and others on Saturday morning in Southway to drum up some support, so UKIP and the Tories are completely thrashed. Our candidate is Jonny Morris.

This is my first active involvement in politics so I'm really looking forward to it. 

Cobi

I thought he was brilliant when he made giraffes and elephants talk. Is Terry Nutkins standing for the Libdems?

Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Cobi Budge labour activist   Cobi Budge labour activist EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 3:25 pm

What's an every day Muslim?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cobi Budge labour activist   Cobi Budge labour activist EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 9:48 pm

I love the war mongering jibe at the Tories there Freathy.    All I will say is Iraq and Afghanistan.     Politicians all go to war when it suits.    And lie to get us there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cobi Budge labour activist   Cobi Budge labour activist EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 10:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] updated your link greenjock

its quite funny reading this considering his pro right views only a few weeks ago lol

Last edited by Angry on Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cobi Budge labour activist   Cobi Budge labour activist EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 10:46 pm

it dont seem to be running now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cobi Budge labour activist   Cobi Budge labour activist EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:03 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
it dont seem to be running now

no no it works i just included updated in the link when it shouldnt have been there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cobi Budge labour activist   Cobi Budge labour activist Empty

Back to top Go down

Cobi Budge labour activist
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next