The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Its stupidity!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Its stupidity!!! Empty
PostSubject: Its stupidity!!!   Its stupidity!!! EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Apologies to Fletcher but the fact that hes defending the suspensions on bbc is just stupid. We very clearly have discipline issues, other teams dont get players suspended at the rate we do. I dont see how he can call stupid challenges which can potentially lose games, "enthusiasm" - no its more like stupidity.

If we are going to get players suspended every week for this "enthusiasm" then i would rather we go into games with a negative approach. We need all our players fit for every game, our team is bare enough as it is.

Fletcher needs to sort this now, but he seems to think its ok to get sent off, enthusiasm and suspensions should not be related. Sorry for the rant but we cant continue to let our opponents have an easy advantage by making silly challenges.

I understand that the lads are giving it everything week in week out but that does not excuse getting the stupid red cards we are getting. We need 11 players on the pitch like most other clubs will have.

This is not directed at Fletcher (though the comments made in the article are wrong), its directed at the entire team, and its a problem we need to deal with and fast if we are to make progress.

We are not good enough to stay in this league as it is, the last thing we need are suspensions, we have discipline issues and have done for a while it seems, time to be enthusiastic but not silly. Sort this out and we might start climbing the table (with the obvious new players...hopefully)

Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

Its stupidity!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its stupidity!!!   Its stupidity!!! EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 1:35 pm

I'd say it's more naivety born from lack of experience (players and manager alike) than stupidity, Cobi. But that's probably just semantics.
Back to top Go down

Its stupidity!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its stupidity!!!   Its stupidity!!! EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:41 pm

Agreed its not good enough. We dont have the strength in depth to cope with these absences. Ultimatley its the managers fault.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Its stupidity!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its stupidity!!!   Its stupidity!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Its stupidity!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: