Mock Cuncher
green_genie
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 7:26 am

I understand that if you just copy and paste this letter - it won't be given the same credence as one written personally and will be treated just like a petition signature.  

It's important to make it your own - change the words etc. and to me it's important that it reflects personal objections and doesn't just repeat the FoCP parrot fashion.  As good as it looks!  Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:19 am

Re. The water courses in Zoo field, the National Rivers Authority will be interested to hear about this development, if the car park spoil is to be dumped at the top of Zoo field/Harpers park then contaminants could easily leach into the water courses.
Btw, whatever happened to having dispose of spoil off site? That will save Brent about two million quid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This letter has been submitted by the Plymouth tree partnership, it would appear that Akkeron have left several plans out of the application and others are lacking in detail, some pretty meaty stuff here, check out the community Orchard and differing from central park action plan.
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am

I wrote to the planning department via Martin Leaves to express my concern that there is some possible interference with the planning process - re. the 'threat' of the collation of names and addresses of those who object and here's the rubbish reply that I got from PCC.  I wrote because it will not stop me - but I know of a few people who are very wary of writing in to object.

I note your comments, but it clearly states on our website what we will and will not publish. We have no control over who collates names and addresses from this process as this is not within our jurisdiction.

If we start the process of with-holding names and addresses we are not producing an open and transparent planning service.

If you wish us to withdraw your comments we can do so and advise the officer concerned. Once again I note your concerns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 12:17 pm

Signed Ian De Lar?
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 12:30 pm

Even if the Twitter exchange about collating names and addresses is a joke, it is in extremely poor taste.  Well - I've brought it to their attention and have pinged them back a note to thank them for their disinterest Rolling Eyes

I may well preface my objection with 'despite my concern about revealing my name and address which may leave me vulnerable to vicious actions from some people.......'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:16 pm

Don't Forget you only have until July 2nd (Next Tuesday) to register your approval or disapproval of the Higher Home Park plans to the council before the HHP plans are discussed by the powers that be.

Don't leave it to other people to speak for you nor should you allow bullies to intimidate you into keeping silent. Your opinion matters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:31 pm

I actually got an e-mail from Akkeron today cheerscheerscheers
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:38 pm

Greenjock wrote:

Well don't keep us in suspense!

Actually if it's the same old, same old, save your fingers for something more useful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:40 pm

Greenjock wrote:

share and share alike Greenjock
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:02 pm

Is it an invite for a drink in the business lounge at HP?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:32 am

No, no much more important than that, it's a reply to my concerns that I posted months ago which formed part of the extensive consultation process Akkeron carried out.

Basically it says everything will be ok, just look into JB's eyes and you will see that he really loves Plymouth and is doing this all out of the goodness of his heart and much more than he was required to.

There's also never been any suggestion that income other than banquetting and conferences and the club shop would be retained by the club scratch Ok well I'm not the only one to have been under the impression that James Brent said this on more than one occasion, and Peter Jones lied through his teeth when asked about it.

There's also no mention whatsoever about my concerns about future expansion. Funny that because that took up about half of my e-mail and yet Akkeron don't feel obliged to bother answering this at all.

This was from Katie from Akkeron Regeneration in Weston Super Mare no less!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:28 am

I expect that Katie is more interested in her mates going to Glastonbury to see Dizzee Rascal, as is JB.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:36 am

In all seriousness I think a letter headed, "we were mugged" would sum up my objection perfectly. The reluctant bidder, the slobs of war, PJ and two faced, history will never forget your actions. I can see that the fat controller is going all out on the FOCP now, with Mike Greening and Angry Andy as his left and right hand men, Postey has been relegated to the mail room because he let his Quiche go cold and then pushed it around the plate and wasted it, luckily though I heard that Newell managed to eat his and all the leftovers as well so Nik wos well appy, wot a lovely gardin.
#jealousoftonguesuparsesthinknot #selloutswontbeforgottenever
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:48 am

Greenjock wrote:
No, no much more important than that, it's a reply to my concerns that I posted months ago which formed part of the extensive consultation process Akkeron carried out.

Basically it says everything will be ok, just look into JB's eyes and you will see that he really loves Plymouth and is doing this all out of the goodness of his heart and much more than he was required to.

There's also never been any suggestion that income other than banquetting and conferences and the club shop would be retained by the club scratch Ok well I'm not the only one to have been under the impression that James Brent said this on more than one occasion, and Peter Jones lied through his teeth when asked about it.

There's also no mention whatsoever about my concerns about future expansion. Funny that because that took up about half of my e-mail and yet Akkeron don't feel obliged to bother answering this at all.

This was from Katie from Akkeron Regeneration in Weston Super Mare no less!

Can you c&p relevant section about this? Worth some research to see what they have said before. Doubt they have actually been straight enough in their quotes to say exactly what PAFC will benefit from, but if it is only matchday corporate PAFC see income from and other times it is part of Hotel income then his £1-2M additional revenue needs serious scrutiny.

PASTA meeting at New year had reported James Brent saying income from one or two of retail units in ministand wasn't going to Argyle, which has changed completely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:21 pm

sent mine, although not as good as some, but at least I know I've done my bit
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:24 pm

mcfry wrote:
sent mine, although not as good as some, but at least I know I've done my bit

Working on it will be sent in a few days
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 9:46 am

Don't forget the Environment Agency about run off from spoil, has it been tested for contaminants? I wouldn't have thought that any of the car park spoil could be dumped there because of petro chemicals being present?
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:40 am

Iggy wrote:
Don't forget the Environment Agency about run off from spoil, has it been tested for contaminants? I wouldn't have thought that any of the car park spoil could be dumped there because of petro chemicals being present?

Is there a link to where is it stated they are dumping spoil at top of Zoo field?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:59 am

Sorry don't have time to dig now just on way out, I am pretty sure it is in the tree partnership letter that's higher up this page, TGWU has mentioned it in conjunction with the community orchard, I think they are adapting the spoil into the memorial garden. LOL. There is already funding in place for the community Orchard but they say the trees will struggle to grow on the spoil, as they will.
Also where is the shillet going to go from behind the barn park end? Using the park to tip spoil is a bad error but will save about £4/tonne plus haulage costs.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:18 pm

Iggy wrote:
Sorry don't have time to dig now just on way out, I am pretty sure it is in the tree partnership letter that's higher up this page, TGWU has mentioned it in conjunction with the community orchard, I think they are adapting the spoil into the memorial garden. LOL. There is already funding in place for the community Orchard but they say the trees will struggle to grow on the spoil, as they will.
Also where is the shillet going to go from behind the barn park end? Using the park to tip spoil is a bad error but will save about £4/tonne plus haulage costs.

Cheers. Saw the Tree Partnership objection but not where they had got the information that the spoil would be used for landscaping here.

Interesting that Tree partnership says there are areas of Harpers park it could be legitimately moved to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:40 pm

Not so sure about harpers park either, if it is classed as inert material eg. Shillet, topsoil it can be buried in an old quarry for instance, or it may be able to be bunded on site as in the waste behind the barn park end. If there are chemicals, oil or petrol it must go to a higher category site, you can't even tip soil with green waste included in it in a quarry tip.
Someone I know got fined £4500 for letting the highways tip a pickup full of soil and green waste in his tip and the highways got fined £7500 and that was for a couple of branches.
The law regarding environment is more than strict I am surprised there isn't a separate section about it in the plans?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 3:36 pm

Done! I've got a ned ache! I deserve a drink! Or two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 4:03 pm

On a very positive note, nearly all the comments in favour are just that and will be written off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 4:05 pm

That's a good objection Knecht, well done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next