+3
Mapperley, darling
Dane
Rickler
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Suggestions on how to make the farm better  Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions on how to make the farm better    Suggestions on how to make the farm better  EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 2:05 pm

from 2face today
Quote :
Post subject: Your PASOTI - Suggestions pleasePosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:28 pm

Following on from an excellent idea from a PASOTI poster we are looking for feedback and suggestions on how this website could be improved.

Suggestion Postbox
What are your suggestions? What would you change on PASOTI? What do you like that you would like to see more of?

Please post your suggestions and ideas on this thread, sensible ones please.
Or send a Private Message to any moderator.

one from me is stopping being a corporate shill, ian sell his "half" to mods, mods are elected and it starts allowing fans to voice their opinion without being silenced or ganged up on. oh and all the deep throat/greenman/windsor boy people are banned from there for life.

can you do better this should be entertaining i have to say lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on how to make the farm better    Suggestions on how to make the farm better  EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:54 pm

here you go ballboy incase he took it down on there
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on how to make the farm better    Suggestions on how to make the farm better  EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 9:00 pm

I think they should create a 'Pasoti Advisory Supporter's Board' to act as a 'go between' the mod room and the posters?

A forum "footballing first"!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on how to make the farm better    Suggestions on how to make the farm better  EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:34 pm

The Grumpy Loyal wrote:
Quote:
Didn't you first become a Moderator on here after getting elected in Pasoti's only ever set of elections Ian?

Obviously now you/Nikkk/whoever has financed the purchase of the site I can understand it wouldn't be in your interests to have elections again for new Mods. But purely from every other normal user of this sites perspective, why would users electing their own chosen Mods ( as you were chosen) be bad for the all round health and transparency of Pasoti, moving forward?

Genuine question.

Orwellmike (my spellchecker changed Ogwell to Orwell on its own) said,
Frankly, I can't see the point of having elections for the moderators. Would all the candidates have to send us their personal details, a summary of their qualifications for the job - and publicise their manifestos before we cast our votes?? WTF!!!

Even if they did, I, for one, would still be no wiser since I have no idea what makes a good moderator. I am happy to delegate the selection to existing mods, who presumably do know.

Isn't this so-called democracy really to do with some people having personal grudges against some moderators? If somebody doesn't like what a moderator has done then they can say so. If they don't like the way they have been treated then they can vote with their feet and leave the forum. PASOTI is not compulsory.

It may not be perfect but it works for most people. You can take it or leave it.

Genuine answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on how to make the farm better    Suggestions on how to make the farm better  EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:42 pm

Iggy wrote:
The Grumpy Loyal wrote:
Quote:
Didn't you first become a Moderator on here after getting elected in Pasoti's only ever set of elections Ian?

Obviously now you/Nikkk/whoever has financed the purchase of the site I can understand it wouldn't be in your interests to have elections again for new Mods. But purely from every other normal user of this sites perspective, why would users electing their own chosen Mods ( as you were chosen) be bad for the all round health and transparency of Pasoti, moving forward?

Genuine question.

Orwellmike (my spellchecker changed Ogwell to Orwell on its own) said,
Frankly, I can't see the point of having elections for the moderators. Would all the candidates have to send us their personal details, a summary of their qualifications for the job - and publicise their manifestos before we cast our votes?? WTF!!!

Even if they did, I, for one, would still be no wiser since I have no idea what makes a good moderator. I am happy to delegate the selection to existing mods, who presumably do know.

Isn't this so-called democracy really to do with some people having personal grudges against some moderators? If somebody doesn't like what a moderator has done then they can say so. If they don't like the way they have been treated then they can vote with their feet and leave the forum. PASOTI is not compulsory.

It may not be perfect but it works for most people. You can take it or leave it.

Genuine answer.

Come on over Grumpy Loyal, we have elections Laughing

On the subject of mods, who the feck is Merv Green?!

Cerbs finally got his taste of glory?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on how to make the farm better    Suggestions on how to make the farm better  EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:48 pm

holdfastogi is one of the worse mods since baba on that site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on how to make the farm better    Suggestions on how to make the farm better  EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 1:00 pm

The only way to cleanse PAFC of the filth and corruption, is to shut down that Evil Filthy and Despicable website.
Brent loses his main Propaganda base and the cracks start to show, eventually the whole rotten stinking filthy corrupt stinkheap collapses like a card house and PAFC can start again afresh without this Vermin.
Wake me up when this nightmare is over
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on how to make the farm better    Suggestions on how to make the farm better  EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:55 am

You could always do what Newell did to ADT.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on how to make the farm better    Suggestions on how to make the farm better  EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:27 pm

Or what he did to argyle talk....... hack it and close it down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on how to make the farm better    Suggestions on how to make the farm better  EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:34 pm

I wonder how many of the HHP "dissenters" have had their accounts hacked so far? Or accidentally deleted like Charlie Wood's account was by the liar De Lar. I imagine that the Pasoti mods have been through their database finding out as much personal information on them as possible. And I wonder how long before the Pig makes a personal appearance at their homes to discuss their objections?

If you think things are bad now, wait until next season.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on how to make the farm better    Suggestions on how to make the farm better  EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:57 pm

he wont come to find anyone, noone that lives outside of plymouth anyway. he send snoop doggy giraffe round to go through your bins, or he'll send a white feather and tell you it was someone else.

If i had the cash, id buy the club and ban the pocine one. he would love that i bet, recognition, albeit tainted, is still recognition. i think we are stuck with him for the foreseeable
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on how to make the farm better    Suggestions on how to make the farm better  EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:12 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I wonder how many of the HHP "dissenters" have had their accounts hacked so far? Or accidentally deleted like Charlie Wood's account was by the liar De Lar. I imagine that the Pasoti mods have been through their database finding out as much personal information on them as possible. And I wonder how long before the Pig makes a personal appearance at their homes to discuss their objections?

All these Pasoti posters who've had their pm's read in the middle of the night or had problems logging on who didn't give it another thought, just emailed the mods lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on how to make the farm better    Suggestions on how to make the farm better  EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:19 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

All these Pasoti posters who've had their pm's read in the middle of the night or had problems logging on who didn't give it another thought, just emailed the mods lol.

If anyone on here has ever found they suddenly couldn't log in to Pasoti despite putting the correct password then chances are your PM's were read.

Mods can change a users password in the admin panel then login to their account and read their PM's while the real user contacts them for help with their "problem"

There was also proof from Newell's flickr that the original poster could be changed to another.

Pasoti is completely bent and corrupt.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on how to make the farm better    Suggestions on how to make the farm better  EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:27 pm

Plus not forgetting all the junk emails you will recieve if you speak out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on how to make the farm better    Suggestions on how to make the farm better  EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:25 pm

Or simply hacking your email account.

Or planting it with a spam virus so that it's blocked out and you have to open a new one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on how to make the farm better    Suggestions on how to make the farm better  EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:33 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

To quote that cock with a perm, 'I'd love it, love it' if that fat sausage faced weasle turned up on my doorstep. My dog wouldn't have to feed for another 3 weeks after devouring piggy. pig
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on how to make the farm better    Suggestions on how to make the farm better  EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 5:32 am

Rickler wrote:
I think they should create a 'Pasoti Advisory Supporter's Board' to act as a 'go between' the mod room and the posters?

A forum "footballing first"!

good idea, maybe argyle could do something similar lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on how to make the farm better    Suggestions on how to make the farm better  EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 6:20 am

Ban nool, ponty, soapey and postey and they'd have a nice little forum there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on how to make the farm better    Suggestions on how to make the farm better  EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:59 am

Since Newell has bought the farm it is spiralling down hill with comedic consequences. Without the input of EJH and Womble and a couple of others it would be just Ollieargyle, Xthrobber and Briangreen taking it in turns to tea bag the great leader. Having control of a website that is basically a talking shop then having to buy it to get your point across (sometimes lol) smacks as the actions of a desperate man, give it another year or so and he will be king of the smallest fans forum in the country.
Yawn, wavey wavey, fat bastard then two faced smiley.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on how to make the farm better    Suggestions on how to make the farm better  EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:14 am

Newell has two trump cards. Bizarrely he's been allowed to buy the site so as to exert total control as he see's fit. 2ndly, he has managed to befriend a multi-millionaire who is happy to throw cash around like there's no tomorrow. Having to quite literally bribe people in to posting fulsome praise in return for a chance to win one of ten shirts Nikkk was giving away is almost beyond desperate. Plenty of the thicko Janners over at Pyongyang will lap it up though, and Newell basks in the FES-shaped glory of it all.

Quite simply Nikkk is like Xmas Birthday and big fat Pancake Day all rolled in to one as far as the Pig is concerned.

It won't last forever though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on how to make the farm better    Suggestions on how to make the farm better  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:37 am

The results are in!

Greenman on Pasoti wrote:
Many thanks to everyone who contributed to the recent thread where we asked for your suggestions to improve PASOTI.
The Mods had a look at your ideas and suggestions and copied below is our response and changes to the website.

1: Elections for Moderators?
We decided against this, the tried and tested way is for posters to be invited to become a Moderator.

2: Amnesty for all previously banned posters.
We decided against this, however over the last six months several posters who were banned returned to Pasoti after we looked at each case on an individual basis.
If anyone reading this would like their ban lifted please contact us by email pasotimods@yahoo.co.uk and we’ll take a look at your request.

3: A "like" function on posts.
Unfortunately the system we currently use doesn't cater for this but we’ll look into this for future upgrades.

4: The return of a users post count.
To be honest the Mods were not bothered either way about this, we feel it doesn’t add to the Pasoti experience so we’ll leave this as it stands.

5: A section to upload photos and videos?
We decided against this for a couple of reasons; placing videos onto Pasoti would cause us bandwidth problems and slow down the website and we were also mindful of the fantastic job Greens On Screen does in hosting photos and videos.
If anyone has an Argyle related video loaded onto You Tube that they want to share please tell us by placing a link on Pasoti.

6: The return of "Contact the Admins" board.
The "Contact the Admins" board was removed last year because of abuse. We have now brought it back on a trial basis and hopefully it will be used in the manner for which it is intended. It's at the bottom of the index.

7: There were several comments that too many charity appeals appeared on the main Pasoti forum.
We are mindful that charity appeals need maximum exposure; however we also want to keep the majority of our posters happy so as a compromise we will move all charity threads to the Fundraising and Charity forum but move this forum further up the index page to hopefully get more attention.

8: Pasoti merchandise.
This will be happening at some point.

9: An old player section – Where Are They Now.
This is a good idea and a sub-forum within the Football Forum has already been implemented. The Memorabilia forum will continue.

10: A separate forum for grandstand discussion.
It’s the close season and no football to talk about plus the grandstand and HHP development is a big issue. We’ll look at starting a sub-forum once the planning application has been decided but in the meantime we will do our best to merge repeated threads and discussion.

In addition we have decided to scrap the underused Computer forum, all chat relating to that subject can now be posted on the Terraces forum.

So basically, thanks for all the suggestions but feck off and let us ruin Pasoti the way we want
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on how to make the farm better    Suggestions on how to make the farm better  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:41 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
The results are in!

Greenman on Pasoti wrote:
Many thanks to everyone who contributed to the recent thread where we asked for your suggestions to improve PASOTI.
The Mods had a look at your ideas and suggestions and copied below is our response and changes to the website.

1: Elections for Moderators?
We decided against this, the tried and tested way is for posters to be invited to become a Moderator.

2: Amnesty for all previously banned posters.
We decided against this, however over the last six months several posters who were banned returned to Pasoti after we looked at each case on an individual basis.
If anyone reading this would like their ban lifted please contact us by email pasotimods@yahoo.co.uk and we’ll take a look at your request.

3: A "like" function on posts.
Unfortunately the system we currently use doesn't cater for this but we’ll look into this for future upgrades.

4: The return of a users post count.
To be honest the Mods were not bothered either way about this, we feel it doesn’t add to the Pasoti experience so we’ll leave this as it stands.

5: A section to upload photos and videos?
We decided against this for a couple of reasons; placing videos onto Pasoti would cause us bandwidth problems and slow down the website and we were also mindful of the fantastic job Greens On Screen does in hosting photos and videos.
If anyone has an Argyle related video loaded onto You Tube that they want to share please tell us by placing a link on Pasoti.

6: The return of "Contact the Admins" board.
The "Contact the Admins" board was removed last year because of abuse. We have now brought it back on a trial basis and hopefully it will be used in the manner for which it is intended. It's at the bottom of the index.

7: There were several comments that too many charity appeals appeared on the main Pasoti forum.
We are mindful that charity appeals need maximum exposure; however we also want to keep the majority of our posters happy so as a compromise we will move all charity threads to the Fundraising and Charity forum but move this forum further up the index page to hopefully get more attention.

8: Pasoti merchandise.
This will be happening at some point.

9: An old player section – Where Are They Now.
This is a good idea and a sub-forum within the Football Forum has already been implemented. The Memorabilia forum will continue.

10: A separate forum for grandstand discussion.
It’s the close season and no football to talk about plus the grandstand and HHP development is a big issue. We’ll look at starting a sub-forum once the planning application has been decided but in the meantime we will do our best to merge repeated threads and discussion.

In addition we have decided to scrap the underused Computer forum, all chat relating to that subject can now be posted on the Terraces forum.

So basically, thanks for all the suggestions but feck off and let us ruin Pasoti the way we want

Its democracy in action on the farm lol you couldn't make it up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on how to make the farm better    Suggestions on how to make the farm better  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:45 am

Yea Man wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
I wonder how many of the HHP "dissenters" have had their accounts hacked so far? Or accidentally deleted like Charlie Wood's account was by the liar De Lar.  I imagine that the Pasoti mods have been through their database finding out as much personal information on them as possible. And I wonder how long before the Pig makes a personal appearance at their homes to discuss their objections?

If anyone on here has ever found they suddenly couldn't log in to Pasoti despite putting the correct password then chances are your PM's were read.

Mods can change a users password in the admin panel then login to their account and read their PM's while the real user contacts them for help with their "problem"

There was also proof from Newell's flickr that the original poster could be changed to another.

Pasoti is completely bent and corrupt.

Yes and, there is also a bug/hack that can be placed in the site script that allows for pm's to be read.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on how to make the farm better    Suggestions on how to make the farm better  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:46 am

Laughing Thanks for your suggestions but us and our multi's are happy with the way pasoti is run.

Anyone thinking of asking to have their ban repealed Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on how to make the farm better    Suggestions on how to make the farm better  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:47 am

To be fair to Greenman he does have a point about democratically elected moderators. It didn't work last time they tried because they ended up with Newell! And who would really trust them to run an election fairly?

The comment about the admin board being abused cracked me up. By "abuse" does Greenman mean the fact that users were asking questions about the mods behaviour over Flickrgate and DeepThroat?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on how to make the farm better    Suggestions on how to make the farm better  Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions on how to make the farm better
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next