Freathy
argyl3
Highwayman
seadog
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage

The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 27 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 7:27 pm

wonder how that plymouth one did?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 27 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 9:31 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
hairy j wrote:
The Red Star wrote:
hairy j wrote:
If you are allied to the Red Stars on this thread then you might not consider yourself a 'racist' but other people on this thread certainly would.

It's a bit more than racism for me - it's identical to people who constantly have a go at those on benefits, people getting annoyed when someone gets a disabled parking badge or when a family they consider 'too big' are provided suitable housing or when a community group that has nothing to do with them receive a grant from the lottery. It's selfishness more than anything. It's the inability to share. When people oppose them and tell them that actually, they'd rather not share their views, they get their underpants in a twist. Pretty ironic really.

You really are a sad person Hairy, ATD's very own internet troll. I would politely suggest you actually go out into the wide world (google and Wikipedia don't count) you seem to know everything about and get some real experiences and then come back with your considered observations rather than slate others. Very easy to slur someone as a racist without any real evidence. I would be very careful how you proceed and choose your words even more carefully.

I would also suggest you move away from the keyboard, pull the curtains back, go find your other sock and wash your grubby hands, there is a wide world out there, go enjoy. Now I won't be on here for the rest of the day as I have some unpaid work I choose to carry out for those less fortunate than myself. Enjoy your trolling. I am sure you add value in your own little way.

I don't need a sock. Your Mum wipes it from her chin with a flannel. Oh, when you see her, can you let her know I left my slippers at hers.

Thing is hairy, you can't have it 'all ways'. You can be a moral guardian and provoke thoughtful debate, or you can just throw extremely personal insults. Do you even know if the Red Stars mum is even alive still? I seem to remember you and your dad took serious offence at a 'family' comment a while back.

This is why you aren't taken seriously by a good many on here, because when your mask drops, you show yourself to be a bit if a knob sometimes.

Stay classy eh?

And? What mask? I hate racists. I don't care if they are offended. They offend me by breathing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 27 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 10:54 pm

watch this movie in full and you will realize how pathetic racism on both sides is.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 27 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 11:12 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
I was told last night that there are a few EDL "reps" over here. They've come over here to drive around the Nurburgring and also to set up some "political partnerships".

mas que nada ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:49 am

Angry wrote:

I have UAF friends who went to oppose it and apparently nobody turned up so they had an ice cream and went for a walk instead.

Apathetic racist Janners lol!
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 11:27 am

What if it had been an elderly gentleman paying some respect for someone brutally murdered ?Would the UAF thought he was an EDL member ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 11:34 am

hairy j wrote:
Angry wrote:

I have UAF friends who went to oppose it and apparently nobody turned up so they had an ice cream and went for a walk instead.

Apathetic racist Janners lol!

the one thing i can agree with DTT with is UAF are no better than the edl and BNP. I work in security and most the trouble that i worked at with these demo's is started and caused by the UAF.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:02 pm

Iggy wrote:
About time for a junior ATD methinks, chill the fook out and get some sun perleese. sunny

Agreed Iggy. This place is becoming hysterically childlike.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:05 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
hairy j wrote:
The Red Star wrote:
hairy j wrote:
If you are allied to the Red Stars on this thread then you might not consider yourself a 'racist' but other people on this thread certainly would.

It's a bit more than racism for me - it's identical to people who constantly have a go at those on benefits, people getting annoyed when someone gets a disabled parking badge or when a family they consider 'too big' are provided suitable housing or when a community group that has nothing to do with them receive a grant from the lottery. It's selfishness more than anything. It's the inability to share. When people oppose them and tell them that actually, they'd rather not share their views, they get their underpants in a twist. Pretty ironic really.

You really are a sad person Hairy, ATD's very own internet troll. I would politely suggest you actually go out into the wide world (google and Wikipedia don't count) you seem to know everything about and get some real experiences and then come back with your considered observations rather than slate others. Very easy to slur someone as a racist without any real evidence. I would be very careful how you proceed and choose your words even more carefully.

I would also suggest you move away from the keyboard, pull the curtains back, go find your other sock and wash your grubby hands, there is a wide world out there, go enjoy. Now I won't be on here for the rest of the day as I have some unpaid work I choose to carry out for those less fortunate than myself. Enjoy your trolling. I am sure you add value in your own little way.

I don't need a sock. Your Mum wipes it from her chin with a flannel. Oh, when you see her, can you let her know I left my slippers at hers.

Thing is hairy, you can't have it 'all ways'. You can be a moral guardian and provoke thoughtful debate, or you can just throw extremely personal insults. Do you even know if the Red Stars mum is even alive still? I seem to remember you and your dad took serious offence at a 'family' comment a while back.

This is why you aren't taken seriously by a good many on here, because when your mask drops, you show yourself to be a bit if a knob sometimes.

Stay classy eh?

It could have been worse. We could have had two knobs playing with eachother in the modroom Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:07 pm

Help for hero's have received lots of donations on the back of the savage murder by islamic terrorists of the british soldier, which i think must be a small comfort to the soldiers family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:11 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
hairy j wrote:
The Red Star wrote:
hairy j wrote:

Stay classy eh?

It could have been worse. We could have had two knobs playing with eachother in the modroom Rolling Eyes

Only a wanker would know clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:13 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Help for hero's have received lots of donations on the back of the savage murder by islamic terrorists of the british soldier, which i think must be a small comfort to the soldiers family.

and a charity single too i believe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:19 pm

Although I was told off for my post, I stand by every word. I genuinely don't care if I've upset a racist. When you dish it out, you've got to take it. I've heard he takes it in other areas of his life* so why not here? Boo hoo hoo.

*I.e. up the bum-bum

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by hairy j on Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:24 pm

Good on ya Hairy!
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:59 pm

GOB wrote:
Good on ya Hairy!

Yeah, I bet you were good on him.

Guffaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 7:29 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
GOB wrote:
Good on ya Hairy!

Yeah, I bet you were good on him.

Guffaw.

I'm crying here. Mods. Mods! MODS!!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 7:32 pm

Bog off Hairy I'm having my tea! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 7:40 pm

Actually. The edl aren't that bad are they.

It's the Badger Defence League that get my gears grinding.

Having said that, I probably agree with them.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 7:43 pm

Razz

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 11:03 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:

And a good thing that is too. The EDL also tried to make a donation to HFH but they turned it down because they didn't want to get involved in any politics.

Lee Rigby's family also specifically stated that they didn't want anyone marching in their name or their son's name, and not to cause any trouble and say it was for Lee Rigby, as he wouldn't have wanted it and he respected all races and religions.

I hope that's the end of it all now for everyone's sake. The last thing this country needs is another summer of riots and disorder which only end up costing the public more money to pay for the clean up operations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 11:41 pm

coca a cola have got you guys covered
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 11:47 pm

What the UAF ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 27 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 7:58 pm

One will never leave prison, the other one got 45 years. That's the killers not Down The Track and The Red Star.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 27 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:05 pm

I thought that EDL protest was very village and racist too. Glad to see an life sentence will mean life finally
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 27 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:55 pm

I bet these two are kicking themselves they didnt have documents of immunity like that IRA bomber yesterday who killed 4 soliders in the 80's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate
Page 27 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next