Freathy
argyl3
Highwayman
seadog
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage

The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 15 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 3:30 pm

There is nothing preventing anyone from doing exactly what Gert has done if they are not happy using ATD or cannot accept its very simple and basic terms.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 15 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 3:34 pm

hairy j wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
To be frank, I think the actions of 'a mod' within hours of entering the modroom, is what some of us with longer memories are concerned about.
Angry set out to get cobi at the first opportunity he's be taking a pop at him for weeks, cobi's post probably was a pile of shite ,but angry did not censor it because of its content but because who posted it.

You didn't see the post but you can comment on its removal. Holy contradictions Batman.

But going by that theory, if you haven't seen a game and didn't listen to the comms, you shouldn't pass comment on the result.

It doesn't really work like that, does it? Especially if people whos judgement you trust have seen the game and have given you their opinion.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 15 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 3:38 pm

Thankfully there's only two Tisdales, and sadly both of them like the sound of their own voice, with very little that actually stands up to scrutiny if one could be bothered to respond, or, indeed, listen properly to the paint by numbers lilt.
I have to say, from my perspective, I'm very disappointed with the input from the Exeter contingent on this subject. I had thought Red Star was better than that. Just goes to show how wrong we can all be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 15 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 4:00 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
hairy j wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
To be frank, I think the actions of 'a mod' within hours of entering the modroom, is what some of us with longer memories are concerned about.
Angry set out to get cobi at the first opportunity he's be taking a pop at him for weeks, cobi's post probably was a pile of shite ,but angry did not censor it because of its content but because who posted it.

You didn't see the post but you can comment on its removal. Holy contradictions Batman.

But going by that theory, if you haven't seen a game and didn't listen to the comms, you shouldn't pass comment on the result.

It doesn't really work like that, does it? Especially if people whos judgement you trust have seen the game and have given you their opinion.

Its the sensi hairy gob clique czarcs, their gang mentality stops you giving an alternative point of view, its just like pasoti you've got to be part of the "in crowd they are just not intrested in debate cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 15 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 4:02 pm

You're obviously very unhappy on ATD at the present Suffered, why not start your own site?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 15 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 4:08 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Its the sensi hairy gob clique czarcs, their gang mentality stops you giving an alternative point of view, its just like pasoti you've got to be part of the "in crowd they are just not intrested in debate cheers

feckin hell, suffered, what do you want - a debating society?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 15 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 4:09 pm

GOB wrote:
You're obviously very unhappy on ATD at the present Suffered, why not start your own site?
I've never been happier thank you for asking, tell me sweetie hows the site you and your mate cerbs started doing? or is it early days!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 15 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 4:10 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
hairy j wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Completely and utterly disagree. All alternative view-points are welcome, and indeed, unless it contravenes the site rules, are always aired on ATD. I always have time for your input, SS, but I'm disappointed in your latest effort.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 15 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 4:12 pm

POI i was joking bey! jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 15 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 4:13 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:

Fairy muff - now go to the naughty step for reeling me in. elephant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 15 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 4:16 pm

lol!
Person Of Interest wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

Fairy muff - now go to the naughty step for reeling me in. elephant
lol! I'm going back to my bonfire bey, before i upset anyone else! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 15 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 4:21 pm

I should, good lad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 15 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 4:32 pm

I've avoided commenting on this since I posted my thoughts thread but I thought I'd clear a few things up. If anybody wants to read my post who didn't read it before, I'll gladly email it to you.

I can't say I expected my post to be removed on here, or on Pasoti, then again I'm not overly surprised. We live in a time when the slightest negative murmur about religion or race (my post was strictly about the laws of the religion) is considered racist and that person is considered a Nazi.

I do however understand that the mods felt this post would cause some nasty arguments, and that does put them on the spot, and I'm not bitter about their decision.

Perhaps I went a little too far comparing Islam with Nazism, and for that I apologise, but I stand by most of what I said about Islam.

I am not a racist or a fascist, my intention is never to incite racial hatred, I have no connection to either the English Defence League or the British National Party. My apologies if my post caused any offence to any ATD members, however some of the criticism has been rather vile and pathetic.

Cobi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 15 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 4:49 pm

Not quite as vile and pathetic as your post Cobi. Why apologise for something you obviously believe? Who's been vile towards you?

You might not have any affiliation with the EDL or the BNP but again, you share their World view that Islamism is a threat to your way of life. It really isn't. You'll see that once you grow out of the sixth form politics that you spout.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 15 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 6:46 pm

I didn't see Cobi's original post but am happy for the Mods to have decided to remove it. We have just had an election and we have charged the people who won that election to decide these things on our behalf.

I have stated I would kick Chowdary out of the country, no questions asked. It would be hypocritical to say that I don't want to listen to his vile rhetoric and yet allow Far Right vile rhetoric to be published.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 15 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 6:58 pm

Pitbull wrote:
I've avoided commenting on this since I posted my thoughts thread but I thought I'd clear a few things up. If anybody wants to read my post who didn't read it before, I'll gladly email it to you.

I can't say I expected my post to be removed on here, or on Pasoti, then again I'm not overly surprised. We live in a time when the slightest negative murmur about religion or race (my post was strictly about the laws of the religion) is considered racist and that person is considered a Nazi.

I do however understand that the mods felt this post would cause some nasty arguments, and that does put them on the spot, and I'm not bitter about their decision.

Perhaps I went a little too far comparing Islam with Nazism, and for that I apologise, but I stand by most of what I said about Islam.

I am not a racist or a fascist, my intention is never to incite racial hatred, I have no connection to either the English Defence League or the British National Party. My apologies if my post caused any offence to any ATD members, however some of the criticism has been rather vile and pathetic.

Cobi

How come BNP images were posted on here from your twatter account then Cobi? I should say from one of your twatter accounts as you have two. Gone now of course but seen by plenty on here recently.

If you post BNP images Cobi then stick to your principles and admit it. You're just making yourself look like a cnut denying it now.

It's funny how most EDL/BNP members aren't too keen on it being common knowledge isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 15 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 7:18 pm

worried of penzance wrote:
Thankfully there's only two Tisdales, and sadly both of them like the sound of their own voice, with very little that actually stands up to scrutiny if one could be bothered to respond, or, indeed, listen properly to the paint by numbers lilt.
I have to say, from my perspective, I'm very disappointed with the input from the Exeter contingent on this subject. I had thought Red Star was better than that. Just goes to show how wrong we can all be.

You got a lot immigrants down Penzance way have you?

In many parts of this country there are major problems of general crime, created by foreigners and exacerbated by by islamic fundamentalism, millions of people have to live with this shiite on a daily basis with no help from their Government or any other form of authority, it is a problem which needs addressing before it gets fubar, platitudes from dopey, muddled old Janners ain't gonna get it done.

The problems have to be dealt with before they get worse, multiculturalism doesn't work, not because the indigenous population wont accept incomers but because the newest incomers simply wont assimilate, they don't recognise our laws so choose to ignore them, these two nut jobs have no place in a civilised society, neither have the rest of the quran waving, al qaeda infested, radical wahabbists, PC, aliberal drones living in the back passage of the back of beyond can have no opinion of interest on the subject.

For real, innit, truth.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 15 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 7:23 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
I didn't see Cobi's original post but am happy for the Mods to have decided to remove it. We have just had an election and we have charged the people who won that election to decide these things on our behalf.

I have stated I would kick Chowdary out of the country, no questions asked. It would be hypocritical to say that I don't want to listen to his vile rhetoric and yet allow Far Right vile rhetoric to be published.

I guess you don't get to bitch about the Guv then?

Where you gonna send Choudary, he was friggin' born here?

Send the tw@ down for inciting serious racial hatred by all means but he is homegrown scum that we shall have to deal with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 15 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 7:40 pm

Tsk. Tsk.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 15 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 7:53 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
worried of penzance wrote:

You got a lot immigrants down Penzance way have you?

In many parts of this country there are major problems of general crime, created by foreigners and exacerbated by by islamic fundamentalism, millions of people have to live with this shiite on a daily basis with no help from their Government or any other form of authority, it is a problem which needs addressing before it gets fubar, platitudes from dopey, muddled old Janners ain't gonna get it done.

The problems have to be dealt with before they get worse, multiculturalism doesn't work, not because the indigenous population wont accept incomers but because the newest incomers simply wont assimilate, they don't recognise our laws so choose to ignore them, these two nut jobs have no place in a civilised society, neither have the rest of the quran waving, al qaeda infested, radical wahabbists, PC, aliberal drones living in the back passage of the back of beyond can have no opinion of interest on the subject.
Are you being satirical?

EDIT: Actually, don't answer.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 15 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 8:08 pm

Back to the wider debate....

I listened to the news tonight and again listened how the British and French governments have agreed to send weapons to the Middle East. Well at least the desperate excuses have come to an end and a more direct approach seems to be the order of the day.

I am really not sure what is the worst, a dictatorship that is aligned to the mafia owned and run Moscow or, a group of people that despise anything that has a hint of Western input. But after all is said and done, I can't help but wonder why we seem so intent on creating yet another enemy of Western society.

Maybe the penny will drop one day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 15 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 8:09 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:

I guess you don't get to bitch about the Guv then?

Where you gonna send Choudary, he was friggin' born here?

Send the tw@ down for inciting serious racial hatred by all means but he is homegrown scum that we shall have to deal with.

I don't think anyone is questioning the right to imprison or deport anyone like Choudary or Abu Qatada for inciting racial hatred or whatever, I'm not anyway. If someone preaches in the UK for soldiers or Britons to be harmed or killed then lock them up.

If they're British citizens then send them down for a decent length of time. If they're foreign nationals claiming assylum here then deport them back to their own country. Who gives a shit if they make some bullshit story about being in danger if they return? They should've thought about that when they started spouting their bile.

What I don't agree with is Cobi's thinly veiled racist crap and the talk of revenge and being at war with all Muslims. I don't agree with the mosques being burned in Britain this weekend or the incidents of racial hatred towards Muslims as revenge for the killing of the British soldier.

Nobody is condoning the horror that happened this week, nobody other than a handful of fanatical extremists who I have said should be punished, but awful as it was it was no worse than the hacking to death of a 75 yr old Muslim man returning from a mosque in Birmingham 3 weeks ago which didn't even make the national news. That was equally wrong, gruesome and race related.

Now Cobi's post was removed by the only mod who was on duty at the time that it was posted, because it was an inflammatory post that had racist overtones. Comparing muslims to nazis was just posted for effect by someone who, although he denies it, had BNP images on his Twitter account recently which were posted on here. I couldn't give a shit whether you like it or not LT, the mod made the decision and the other mods upheld that decision. It's a shame Gert has left the site but shit happens. Many more would leave if racist posts were allowed to stay.

If you don't like it you could always toddle off and buy a white sheet, or feck off back to Exeweb if ATD is so shite. Simples.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 15 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 8:11 pm

Glad you see you haven't taken the "less direct" route now that you're a mod Jock lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 15 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 8:22 pm

GOB wrote:
Glad you see you haven't taken the "less direct" route now that you're a mod Jock lol!

feck em. It's arguing for arguing sake. feckin scummers lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 15 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 8:26 pm

Well, I have no intention of sharing a forum with the likes of Tisdale and his latest racist post.
It just isn't going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate   The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Soldier's Murder in Woolwich/Racism debate
Page 15 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next