Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yannick Boli on trial at Argyle.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Yannick Boli on trial at Argyle. Empty
PostSubject: Yannick Boli on trial at Argyle.   Yannick Boli on trial at Argyle. EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:24 pm

Yannick Boli.. This could be an interesting one, Sturrock obviously fancied him and according to the author Crawley have also expressed an interest in him.

Training / Trial ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Yannick Boli on trial at Argyle.   Yannick Boli on trial at Argyle. EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:28 pm

Arch Stanton wrote:
Yannick Boli.. This could be an interesting one, Sturrock obviously fancied him and according to the author Crawley have also expressed an interest in him.

Training / Trial ?

Well, looking at the league table, I'd guess he'd choose Ssrfend or Crawley. Hope this isn't more of the same nonsense we've been fed in recent years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yannick Boli on trial at Argyle.   Yannick Boli on trial at Argyle. EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:53 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Arch Stanton wrote:

Training / Trial ?

Well, looking at the league table, I'd guess he'd choose Ssrfend or Crawley. Hope this isn't more of the same nonsense we've been fed in recent years.

It seems wages was a problem at Southend Tring. He has a decent pedigree for L2 level and has gained an international cap for the Ivory Coast. Would certainly be a statement of intent from Brent if we secured him.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Yannick Boli on trial at Argyle.   Yannick Boli on trial at Argyle. EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 6:17 pm

It certainly would Arch. Do call me Andrew.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Yannick Boli on trial at Argyle.   Yannick Boli on trial at Argyle. EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 7:18 pm

Only way we'll get him is if he's uber shit or crocked. If he's any good he'll go elsewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yannick Boli on trial at Argyle.   Yannick Boli on trial at Argyle. EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 7:23 pm

Freathy wrote:
Only way we'll get him is if he's uber shit or crocked. If he's any good he'll go elsewhere.

Smile ... you might enjoy it. (on the other hand.....)
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Yannick Boli on trial at Argyle.   Yannick Boli on trial at Argyle. EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 7:35 pm

funny man wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Look at the league table, we're miles adrift at the bottom of the 4th divsion. And we're skint. If he's any good of course he won't come here.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Yannick Boli on trial at Argyle.   Yannick Boli on trial at Argyle. EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 8:07 pm

Freathy wrote:
funny man wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Look at the league table, we're miles adrift at the bottom of the 4th divsion. And we're skint. If he's any good of course he won't come here.

It's all going to be ok. There has been a meeting of the unelected fans reps with Brent today and he will be reporting back at a fans meeting [whatever that means] on how the green army can be involved in the club's governance, going forward.

Reminds me of a charity day I attended many years ago at a mental hospital. Val Doonican was the celebrity and he finished his welcome speech with, " Now have a great time and spend yer money like lunatics !"

Looks like that's what's ahead for the green army..................... 'Right peeps, who hasn't been to the club shop today?'...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yannick Boli on trial at Argyle.   Yannick Boli on trial at Argyle. EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 1:04 am

At gone one in the morning - the Val Doonican story made me laugh!!!!

And ... in a strange way, made me depressed because I think you are so right about the future fans' involvement. Sad but inevitable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yannick Boli on trial at Argyle.   Yannick Boli on trial at Argyle. Empty

Back to top Go down

Yannick Boli on trial at Argyle.
Page 1 of 1