Charlie Wood
DutchGreen_Ray
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
DutchGreen_Ray

DutchGreen_Ray

Luke in on One Year Contract Empty
PostSubject: Luke in on One Year Contract   Luke in on One Year Contract EmptyThu May 09, 2013 2:20 pm

According to Sparksy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luke in on One Year Contract   Luke in on One Year Contract EmptyThu May 09, 2013 2:23 pm

DutchGreen_Ray wrote:
According to Sparksy.

Cheers Paul
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luke in on One Year Contract   Luke in on One Year Contract EmptyThu May 09, 2013 2:24 pm

paul isnt bluffing this time sparksy really said it.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Luke in on One Year Contract   Luke in on One Year Contract EmptyThu May 09, 2013 2:27 pm

What the Luke that the club wasn't talking to Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luke in on One Year Contract   Luke in on One Year Contract EmptyThu May 09, 2013 2:35 pm

lies and lies and lies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luke in on One Year Contract   Luke in on One Year Contract EmptyThu May 09, 2013 2:35 pm

That will take the focus off the stand.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Luke in on One Year Contract   Luke in on One Year Contract EmptyThu May 09, 2013 2:49 pm

Just hope he's a backup and I don't have to see him play. It only a personal view but it will do my head in if Forza Goldfish start chanting for him.

Last edited by Dougie on Thu May 09, 2013 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DutchGreen_Ray

DutchGreen_Ray

PostSubject: Re: Luke in on One Year Contract   Luke in on One Year Contract EmptyThu May 09, 2013 3:02 pm

Perhaps Cole was not so certain to remain here as we all believed ??
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Luke in on One Year Contract   Luke in on One Year Contract EmptyThu May 09, 2013 3:04 pm

Good news that we've got a good keeper playing for us due to the British justice system of reintergration and rehabilitation. Lets not idolise him but I have no moral objection to his presence here.
Back to top Go down
coathypafc

PostSubject: Re: Luke in on One Year Contract   Luke in on One Year Contract EmptyThu May 09, 2013 3:08 pm

Bad move for the club we've just won family club of the year ffs, what a insult to the two little boy's family
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Luke in on One Year Contract   Luke in on One Year Contract EmptyThu May 09, 2013 3:08 pm

Yet another thread holding me to the club is severed.

I know he's served his time etc etc, but I still feel it's morally wrong that he comes back to play for us - anyone else, that's their choice, but not us.

A bad decision in my view.
Back to top Go down

GreenSam wrote:
Good news that we've got a good keeper playing for us due to the British justice system of reintergration and rehabilitation. Lets not idolise him but I have no moral objection to his presence here.

your one of the few that has faith the british justice system of reintergration and rehabilitation Sam, having worked as a prison guard its like a revolving door with many.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Luke in on One Year Contract   Luke in on One Year Contract EmptyThu May 09, 2013 3:09 pm

I don't think Luke has signed yet. Sparksy has tweeted the following-

Quote :
Gordon Sparks‏@SparksyOnRadio2h
1) Paul Wotton has signed a 1-year extension to his current contract with #pafc that expires in June.

Quote :
Gordon Sparks‏@SparksyOnRadio1h
2) Paul Wotton will also work in the #pafc Youth Academy set-up, as Senior Professional Development Coach

Quote :
Gordon Sparks‏@SparksyOnRadio57m
It is my understanding from a source close to the player that Luke McCormick is on the verge of signing a one year deal with #pafc
Back to top Go down
DutchGreen_Ray

DutchGreen_Ray

PostSubject: Re: Luke in on One Year Contract   Luke in on One Year Contract EmptyThu May 09, 2013 3:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In Big Ray we trust
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luke in on One Year Contract   Luke in on One Year Contract EmptyThu May 09, 2013 3:22 pm

Phew!! I don't really know where I stand on this. My moral compass is going around in circles.

On one hand, he's done his time and is a free man to continue with his life as he see's fit.

On the other he was responsible for the deaths of two kiddies. Something I'm not sure I will ever sit easy with if I see him at my club, again.

I'm not sure. Perhaps I need to go away and have a re-think.

Back to top Go down
DutchGreen_Ray

DutchGreen_Ray

PostSubject: Re: Luke in on One Year Contract   Luke in on One Year Contract EmptyThu May 09, 2013 3:29 pm

Great Signing as far as I'm concerned.
No doubt at all he'll be the 1st choice and rightly so. At his age we have a Championship Quality player for probably a good 6-7 years minimum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luke in on One Year Contract   Luke in on One Year Contract EmptyThu May 09, 2013 3:31 pm

I need to think about it once we have a decent grandstand.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Luke in on One Year Contract   Luke in on One Year Contract EmptyThu May 09, 2013 3:36 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
GreenSam wrote:

your one of the few that has faith the british justice system of reintergration and rehabilitation Sam, having worked as a prison guard its like a revolving door with many.
I don't think it will be a revolving door with Luke McCormick. If we were taking on Marlon King I'd agree with you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luke in on One Year Contract   Luke in on One Year Contract EmptyThu May 09, 2013 3:39 pm

Just wait for the Forza Nerd goons to be chanting his name in the first game...embarassing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luke in on One Year Contract   Luke in on One Year Contract EmptyThu May 09, 2013 3:40 pm

He has to be the cheapest keeper in the FL to employ.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Luke in on One Year Contract   Luke in on One Year Contract EmptyThu May 09, 2013 3:41 pm

GOB wrote:

He has to be the cheapest keeper in the FL to employ.
Exactly. If we move Gilmartin on or even loan him out then we've probably got better for cheaper.
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Luke in on One Year Contract   Luke in on One Year Contract EmptyThu May 09, 2013 3:42 pm

He's obviously a great keeper but I won't be chanting his name on the terraces
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Luke in on One Year Contract   Luke in on One Year Contract EmptyThu May 09, 2013 3:45 pm

Well PAFC have now stooped to a new low. Totally insensitive to many peoples discomfort, apart from the forze nerde goons chanting his name, there will be a succession of macho twats on this forum and others, saying how great it is to have a great goalie back and they don't have a problem. Appalling!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luke in on One Year Contract   Luke in on One Year Contract EmptyThu May 09, 2013 3:48 pm

I really don't feel that it's our proudest moment.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Luke in on One Year Contract   Luke in on One Year Contract EmptyThu May 09, 2013 3:50 pm

There is already a chant about his driving,

He's here,
He's there,
He's every feckin where.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luke in on One Year Contract   Luke in on One Year Contract Empty

Back to top Go down

Luke in on One Year Contract
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next