HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Auctions (and season tickets) for the boys

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Auctions (and season tickets) for the boys Empty
PostSubject: Auctions (and season tickets) for the boys   Auctions (and season tickets) for the boys EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:51 pm

It seems our Mr Newell can now decide to end auctions early over on the Farm, when he is to be the beneficiary.

Imagine the scene. You're bidding on a Paul Wotton shirt, when along comes the guy who has been systematically hoovering up all items (nikkk (Warren?) and states that the Auctioneer should now halt the auction, as nikkk has decided the price he's going to pay, and then promptly gives the item to the auctioneer - Mr Newell. Laughing

Couple that with nikkk also paying for a load of season tickets for Newell to distribute to his chums, and you can say it's a job well done as far as the position our Ian has manipulated for himself. Hat's off to him - he really is judge and jury ain't he! farao

He even had the front to gloat that tickets had been 'allocated'.

Cue jester-hatted salivating from the usual aviva's. Sleep

Last edited by Czarcasm on Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auctions (and season tickets) for the boys   Auctions (and season tickets) for the boys EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:03 pm

This is going to get interesting!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Auctions (and season tickets) for the boys   Auctions (and season tickets) for the boys EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:13 pm

Could nikkk be Brent?

Seems to have unlimited cash and has rewarded Chris Webb and IJN. He joined pasoti in Feb (5 days before Chris Webb) and 99% of his posts are about donating/ auctions.

Then again it could be a rich unknown fan?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Auctions (and season tickets) for the boys   Auctions (and season tickets) for the boys EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:25 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Could nikkk be Brent?

Seems to have unlimited cash and has rewarded Chris Webb and IJN. He joined pasoti in Feb (5 days before Chris Webb) and 99% of his posts are about donating/ auctions.

Feasible yeah.

My money's on Nic Warren though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auctions (and season tickets) for the boys   Auctions (and season tickets) for the boys EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 10:00 pm

Brent rewarding Newell and Webb would be seen as seriously dodgy, hopefully it won't be Brent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auctions (and season tickets) for the boys   Auctions (and season tickets) for the boys EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 10:04 pm

[quote="Czarcasm"]It seems our Mr Newell can now decide to end auctions early over on the Farm, when he is to be the beneficiary.

Imagine the scene. You're bidding on a Paul Wotton shirt, when along comes the guy who has been systematically hoovering up all items (nikkk (Warren?) and states that the Auctioneer should now halt the auction, as nikkk has decided the price he's going to pay, and then promptly gives the item to the auctioneer - Mr Newell. Laughing

Couple that with nikkk also paying for a load of season tickets for Newell to distribute to his chums, and you can say it's a job well done as far as the position our Ian has manipulated for himself. Hat's off to him - he really is judge and jury ain't he! farao

He even had the front to gloat that tickets had been 'allocated'.

Cue jester-hatted salivating from the usual aviva's. Sleep

Last edited by Arch Stanton on Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:18 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auctions (and season tickets) for the boys   Auctions (and season tickets) for the boys EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 10:05 pm

This is in no way to challenge your view of IJN. But

I actually know two of the recipients of Nikkk's generosity. Someone "applied" for one ticket unbeknownst to the proposed recipient. They then were provided with one each. They are over the moon and are certainly a deserving pair!

If Nikkk does appear with IJN in the (wherever it was - can't remember) it will certainly be interesting to see who it is. Todd or Gardner? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Auctions (and season tickets) for the boys   Auctions (and season tickets) for the boys EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:32 am

Low cunning a speciality.

Tis indeed, Animal Farm. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auctions (and season tickets) for the boys   Auctions (and season tickets) for the boys EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:54 am

funny man wrote:

If Nikkk does appear with IJN in the (wherever it was - can't remember) it will certainly be interesting to see who it is. Todd or Gardner? Laughing

Would't it be nice if it was someone that none of us had heard of, a wealthy, humble and dignified fan with a large heart. But my bet is that it'll be one of those who has had their character questioned and that this is just another of IJN's old mates buttering up IJN so he can return his face to the Business Lounge.

Let's be honest, if you needed to choose someone that was easily won over, had power over the largest Internet fans group and would be prepared to use it to bend the rules a bit as well as seek publicity at every possible event, who would you choose? Hate to be cynical, but........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auctions (and season tickets) for the boys   Auctions (and season tickets) for the boys EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:24 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
Could nikkk be Brent?

Feasible yeah.

My money's on Nic Warren though.

I doubt that very much.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Auctions (and season tickets) for the boys   Auctions (and season tickets) for the boys EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 3:18 pm

This morning I fiound a Plymouth Argyle season ticket nailed to a tree. I thought to myself, I'm having that,... well; you can never have enough nails lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Auctions (and season tickets) for the boys   Auctions (and season tickets) for the boys EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:56 pm

Sandford_Grecian wrote:
This morning I fiound a Plymouth Argyle season ticket nailed to a tree. I thought to myself, I'm having that,... well; you can never have enough nails lol!

Won't they let you play on the farm ? You'd get a few bites on there ! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auctions (and season tickets) for the boys   Auctions (and season tickets) for the boys EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:02 pm

Sandford_Grecian wrote:

I hate to say it but Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Auctions (and season tickets) for the boys   Auctions (and season tickets) for the boys Empty

Back to top Go down

Auctions (and season tickets) for the boys
Page 1 of 1