Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Peggy's Mundane Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 5:05 pm

What does Colin's garden look like? Is it too much of a risk to try and obtain a photo?
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

Posts : 577
Join date : 2012-01-10
Age : 48
Location : Chingford

Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 5:14 pm

There's a couple on Pasoti, but I'm always happy to post an update. Hold tight. If I don't post in the next 15 minutes call the police.
Back to top Go down
http://www.haleendafc.co.uk
Chingers

Chingers

Posts : 577
Join date : 2012-01-10
Age : 48
Location : Chingford

Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 5:22 pm

I think he's stockpiling for Guy Fawkes night. I'll post a shot of the plum tree shortly... It's not seen human activity for about three years.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.haleendafc.co.uk
Guest
Guest



Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 5:24 pm

That's brilliant. I loved the burst football Razz 
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

Posts : 577
Join date : 2012-01-10
Age : 48
Location : Chingford

Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 5:33 pm

Here's the plum tree.  No plums as they're out of reach but amazing blackberries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.haleendafc.co.uk
Guest
Guest



Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 5:34 pm

Where's Julie's bush?
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

Posts : 577
Join date : 2012-01-10
Age : 48
Location : Chingford

Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 5:36 pm

knecht wrote:
Where's Julie's bush?
That really is a shocker Knecht. I'm going to have nightmares.
Back to top Go down
http://www.haleendafc.co.uk
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

Posts : 1573
Join date : 2011-10-07
Age : 107

Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 6:14 pm

I'm off to the pub.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 7:57 am

Chingers wrote:
Here's the plum tree.  No plums as they're out of reach but amazing blackberries.

Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 IMG-20131001-00312_zpsfcdec6bb


That's not a model of the new grandstand I see before me in that picture ?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 9:23 am

Zyph, I think that's where he stores his gardening tools when not being used.
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

Posts : 577
Join date : 2012-01-10
Age : 48
Location : Chingford

Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 9:56 am

Mundane is probably not the place for a Colin story (or maybe it is) but Knecht mentioned his gardening tools;

About 3 months after giving birth to our first child my wife invited a load of new mums round to spend the afternoon in the sun and have a bit of a picnic in our back garden. Some of the mums made a real effort, proper picnic hamper, pretty summer dress ready for a nice afternoon in the good old English sun. They didn't account for our Colin.
Now Colin doesn't work and can mow his "lawn" any day of the week, but no, seeing what's going on in our garden he decides now is the time. As you can imagine Col is not the sort of bloke to have a quiet Flymo like most people who have 10 square meters of grass to cut. No Colsey has a big ass petrol guzzling mower. Now I'm not mocking anyone who has a petrol mower but as you can guess he doesn't particularly look after his belongings. Cue twenty minutes of huffing and puffing, Col tugging on the pull chord (shirt off. At a time when we only had a 4 ft fence so this is all on full view) with the worst thick black smoke you've ever seen drifting into our garden. My wife said that the mums started saying comments under their breath about what an arsehole he is, but he continued. At one point my wife said he called into the house and said "Craig, Craig, Craig you little deaf c**t. Bring me the f*****g hammer". Eventually he got it up and running and spent the next hour mowing up dog turds and pizza slices (you know, for the birds).
I don't think my wife saw any of those mums again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.haleendafc.co.uk
Peggy

Peggy

Posts : 1586
Join date : 2013-03-24
Age : 23

Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:14 pm

There's a slightly dodgy smell in the kitchen.

One of three things will happen: (a) it'll go away, (b) it'll turn out to be coming from another flat (see (a)), or (c) it'll get worse and the source will become obvious. I shall wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:18 pm

Peggy wrote:
There's a slightly dodgy smell in the kitchen.

One of three things will happen: (a) it'll go away, (b) it'll turn out to be coming from another flat (see (a)), or (c) it'll get worse and the source will become obvious. I shall wait and see.
Almost certainly a dead body Peggy. It always is.

The stomach bug crisis in the Jock residence is now over as the lady of the house is now up and about, half a stone lighter, and is resuming normal service as far as cooking and housework is concerned. Looking at the size of my 6 gallon I don't seem to have lost anything!

I did have to take the little 'un to nursery this morning which was a shock but I soldiered on.
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

Posts : 577
Join date : 2012-01-10
Age : 48
Location : Chingford

Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:21 pm

That will be the plughole. That's my guess but I look forward to finding out. My brother in law had a smell. Turns out a rat hat died under his sink. I got a phone call "how are you with getting rid of dead rats?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.haleendafc.co.uk
Guest
Guest



Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 3:06 pm

My brother in law smells.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 3:30 pm

I don't have a brother-in-law but if I did I'm sure he'd smell.

And, Jock, that must be some bug! I think I've caught it off you.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 3:46 pm

I made a lemon drizzle cake for wifey the weekend. Last week was carrot cake - next week is marble cake. I like cakes. my wife likes them more!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Posts : 9295
Join date : 2011-10-23

Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 4:23 pm

Chingers wrote:
Mundane is probably not the place for a Colin story (or maybe it is) but Knecht mentioned his gardening tools;

About 3 months after giving birth to our first child my wife invited a load of new mums round to spend the afternoon in the sun and have a bit of a picnic in our back garden.  Some of the mums made a real effort, proper picnic hamper, pretty summer dress ready for a nice afternoon in the good old English sun.  They didn't account for our Colin.
Now Colin doesn't work and can mow his "lawn" any day of the week, but no, seeing what's going on in our garden he decides now is the time.  As you can imagine Col is not the sort of bloke to have a quiet Flymo like most people who have 10 square meters of grass to cut.  No Colsey has a big ass petrol guzzling mower.  Now I'm not mocking anyone who has a petrol mower but as you can guess he doesn't particularly look after his belongings.  Cue twenty minutes of huffing and puffing, Col tugging on the pull chord (shirt off.  At a time when we only had a 4 ft fence so this is all on full view) with the worst thick black smoke you've ever seen drifting into our garden.  My wife said that the mums started saying comments under their breath about what an arsehole he is, but he continued.  At one point my wife said he called into the house and said "Craig, Craig, Craig you little deaf c**t.  Bring me the f*****g hammer".  Eventually he got it up and running and spent the next hour mowing up dog turds and pizza slices (you know, for the birds).  
I don't think my wife saw any of those mums again.
You really oughta replicate the Colin tales over here on ATD Chingers. That'd mean there would be literally no reason at all to peruse Pyongyang any more.

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Tgwu

Posts : 12654
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Central Park (most days)

Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 5:40 pm

Went to Tesco at Lee Mill today, felt sorry for them with their profits down


Brought 3 tickets for the Albion game which take place this Friday
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 10:12 am

Raining as fook here.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 10:14 am

It's now raining ten times as hard as it was just now.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Tgwu

Posts : 12654
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Central Park (most days)

Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 1:54 pm

No walk today, caught the bus
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

Posts : 577
Join date : 2012-01-10
Age : 48
Location : Chingford

Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 2:15 pm

How did it get to 2.15pm?
Back to top Go down
http://www.haleendafc.co.uk
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Posts : 9295
Join date : 2011-10-23

Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 2:36 pm

Just been up The Cherry Tree for a carvery.

I wouldn't rush back.

(can't say I noticed any cabal gatherings taking place)
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 2:36 pm

Snails are better in butter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Peggy's Mundane Thread
Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: