The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So........

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

So........ Empty
PostSubject: So........   So........ EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:55 pm

Anyone care to explain who lost what or who made what, in this sorry scenario?

Did Todd and Gardener catch a cold, did Stapes get his grubby fingers burnt, is Heaney still trading etc?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

So........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: So........   So........ EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:49 pm

A needle pulling thread.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Pete1886

Pete1886

So........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: So........   So........ EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:43 pm

I imagine the only people to lose money in this whole sorry mess will be the unpaid staff. Who by the way got 50% of this months wages today, the rest to follow later in the week.
Back to top Go down

So........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: So........   So........ EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:39 pm

A very good question Gob, but I think we know there will never be an answer offered without duress. No good asking the Pasoti Trust bunch, they haven't the faintest idea, they only repeat the small detail that is deemed prudent by their controllers.

We have been treated to the inside leg measuremment of what the £3m + employees have settled for. But as to the money men, the investors, the ex owners ? ..... not a dickie bird. All we have is a ludicrous 12 hour load of nonsens surrounding Stapleton and his rumoured opposition to any deal.
No mention of Gardner, Todd, Ticketus, Mastpoint, Kagmi and Abe, Wrathall, Stapleton and campbell's very strange "loan".
What is it about an administration process that can publish some creditors' details and yet keep secret the details of the rich guys' settlements ?
Of course, they know if the truth were published, many fans would at last pick up on what has actually gone on in the whole process... the accounting alchemy over a 6 month period of transferring employee liabilities into repaid investor loans.
I won't be touching this club until more details are published, and one of the main protagonists, Ridsdale, is hounded out as a scounderel.

If pete is right, the first payday under Brent has produced a 50% payday. Not a good start.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

So........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: So........   So........ EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 6:29 am

penzancepirate wrote:
A very good question Gob, but I think we know there will never be an answer offered without duress. No good asking the Pasoti Trust bunch, they haven't the faintest idea, they only repeat the small detail that is deemed prudent by their controllers.

We have been treated to the inside leg measuremment of what the £3m + employees have settled for. But as to the money men, the investors, the ex owners ? ..... not a dickie bird. All we have is a ludicrous 12 hour load of nonsens surrounding Stapleton and his rumoured opposition to any deal.
No mention of Gardner, Todd, Ticketus, Mastpoint, Kagmi and Abe, Wrathall, Stapleton and campbell's very strange "loan".
What is it about an administration process that can publish some creditors' details and yet keep secret the details of the rich guys' settlements ?
Of course, they know if the truth were published, many fans would at last pick up on what has actually gone on in the whole process... the accounting alchemy over a 6 month period of transferring employee liabilities into repaid investor loans.
I won't be touching this club until more details are published, and one of the main protagonists, Ridsdale, is hounded out as a scounderel.

If pete is right, the first payday under Brent has produced a 50% payday. Not a good start.

Stop questioning 'the hard working gentlemen' ! Rejoice ! It is our club now ! Rush up there and spend all your money ! [I've been holding back til now pig ] Be very grateful............. Rolling Eyes

We're Argyle and we'll never die................................... as long as there are suits to be paid off. What a load of bollox !

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: So........   So........ Empty

Back to top Go down

So........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: