Tringreen
Elias
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR Empty
PostSubject: the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR   the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:18 am

Thought I'd better start it off!

Tough game tonight.
No Banton & Cox is going to make it tough.

Defeat for the home side will just about end their season, Sheridan im sure will not accept defeat for obvious reasons so i expect us to come out & defend for 90mins to secire the point.

Elsewhere Wins for Aldershot & Torquay will be a calamitty for us.

Alfreton by the way is the nearest populated area before you get to Chesterfield 9assuming you are heading north Basketball )
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR   the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:21 am

Backs to the wall for 94 minutes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR   the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:22 am

No Banton and Cox is huge. A point will be a bonus.
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR   the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:23 am

Elias wrote:

Tough game tonight.

Defeat for the home side will just about end their season, Sheridan im sure will not accept defeat for obvious reasons so i expect us to come out & defend for 90mins to secire the point.

Alfreton by the way is the nearest populated area before you get to Chesterfield 9assuming you are heading north Basketball )

It's Dronfield if your heading south!

Alongside our last minute concession on Saturday, Chesterfield's last minute eqauliser against play-off rivals Bradford could be another blow for us. If Chesterfield had lost that game they would have nothing to play for now, and may well have been a bity of a push over. As it stands they still have an outside chance of getting to the play offs, so will be up for this game big time. Only bright spot might be that they now have to play for a win, so we might be able sntach a win on the counter!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR   the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:44 am

Greenjock wrote:
Cox is huge.

Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR   the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:19 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Cox is huge.

Razz

Oooh errr missus lol!
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR   the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:22 am

Cox out.......

for six months apparently. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR   the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 10:28 am

As long as there's another massive foight again I'll be 'appy Smile

Not really, hoping for a 0-0.....
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR   the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 11:43 am

may have a bet on aldershot to win tonight - got a bad feeling about it.
southend not won since brown came in !!!!

argyle draw,
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR   the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:09 pm

Elias wrote:

Tough game tonight.

clay cross? if you count inbred towns
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR   the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:11 pm

i'll be there, anybody else? tbh i dont think we stand a chance, chesterfield looking to get into the playoffs will be far too strong for a banton less argo
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR   the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:18 pm

0-0 our best hope.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR   the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:36 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Cox out.......

for six months apparently. What a Face

Good job it is the warmer part of the year then.

Mahoosive night for you "offal" boys as the right results could really sort the dross out. We need big favours from you mob and Rovrum which as well as suiting us would leave your sphincters far less active.

I myself shall be attending the wake down at the Fleet who unfortunately have removed themselves from the chance of a visit from the Green Platoon next season.

Good luck to the half dozen or so travelling Greenies tonight, assuming of course that the lack of a free bus will cut their numbers by 95% or so, bring back at least a point lads.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR   the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 2:10 pm

The table will make interesting reading tonight. Aldershot need to not win and they are fooked, Turks At home to Barnet would be another good one to see a 0 0 at and needless to say we need at least a point, all games in hand played this evening, will we be crying into our beer or ordering a double malt?
RRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR   the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 3:07 pm

As long as we don't lose i don't care if we draw this game.
I hope for a win naturally but a draw from here given we are missing two top players now in Banton and Cox would be better than nothing leaves us 3 points to safety.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR   the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:58 pm

The team playing Chesterfield

4-5-1

Cole
Berry
Wotton
Branston
Bhasera
Cowan-Hall
Nelson
Gurrieri
Hourihane
Bryan
Reid

Subs
Blanchard
Young
Chadwick
Gilmartin
Charles
Murray
Harvey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR   the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:14 pm

a nice boring o-o will do for me.
anyone on the live chat thing later?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR   the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:40 pm

Why is Chris Webb polluting the airwaves ...shit co-commentator
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR   the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:42 pm

bleds green ee does
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR   the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:47 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Why is Chris Webb polluting the airwaves ...shit co-commentator

greenman and deepthroat were busy tonight i guess Wink

thought my luck was in with argyle comms with a sparksy freezone but boom up pops that hypocrite. Away comms again Sad
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR   the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:51 pm

iam chriss webb according to angry Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR   the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:56 pm

tcm wrote:

No no he said that you must be 'webbed'. Something to do with IP address I think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR   the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:00 pm

Aldershot lose
Rotherham lose
Torquay and Barnet draw
We win

That's the perfect scenario.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR   the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:01 pm

try not to think to much Razz
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR   the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:05 pm

Gert Loinz wrote:
tcm wrote:

No no he said that you must be 'webbed'. Something to do with IP address I think.
fec me iam Cornish now lol,,have a word mods
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR   the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR Empty

Back to top Go down

the alfreton er i mean chesterfield away match thread RRRROOAAR
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next