HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Save Royal Mail

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Save Royal Mail Empty
PostSubject: Save Royal Mail   Save Royal Mail EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 6:28 pm

Chris Webb‏@Chris_Webb15h
PLEASE RT -To the Green Army. I need some help in the day job. Promote @SaveOurRM and our fight to keep Royal Mail public #SaveOurRoyalMail

Na, privatise the feckers.

#shitservice.
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

Save Royal Mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save Royal Mail   Save Royal Mail EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 6:35 pm

I agree, do a maggie on the lazy tw@ts. Often don't get mail untill 4pm.
Back to top Go down

Save Royal Mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save Royal Mail   Save Royal Mail EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 6:40 pm

Yea Man wrote:
PLEASE RT -To the Green Army. I need some help in the day job. Promote @SaveOurRM and our fight to keep Royal Mail public #SaveOurRoyalMail

#shitservice.

Sorry but did he not decided to go watch Argyle instead of attending the strike Post office workers held that was called by his Union?

Fecking hypocrite if ever ive seen one.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Save Royal Mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save Royal Mail   Save Royal Mail EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 6:48 pm

I hope the place has changed since I did temp work there. At the time biggest load of wastrels I've ever seen. I'd be more concerned with saving the universal postal charge, getting a decent morning delivery time and making sure the government doesn't just sell off the most profitable parts of the business leaving the old PO with the scrag ends.
Back to top Go down

Save Royal Mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save Royal Mail   Save Royal Mail EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 6:52 pm

Angry of Manchester wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

#shitservice.

Sorry but did he not decided to go watch Argyle instead of attending the strike Post office workers held that was called by his Union?

As one Plymouth postman commented on the Herald site they can no longer go to most Argyle games as they work too late on Saturdays and I know they only get one Saturday off in 6 as my mate is one, but what does Webb care? He's a Monday to Friday man who only takes part in strikes if they don't clash with Argyle games.

#i'mallrightjack
Back to top Go down

Save Royal Mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save Royal Mail   Save Royal Mail EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 6:59 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Angry of Manchester wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

#shitservice.

As one Plymouth postman commented on the Herald site they can no longer go to most Argyle games as they work too late on Saturdays and I know they only get one Saturday off in 6 as my mate is one, but what does Webb care? He's a Monday to Friday man who only takes part in strikes if they don't clash with Argyle games.

#i'mallrightjack

He is a champagne union leader alright, if there isnt a tv camera he isnt interested.
Back to top Go down

Save Royal Mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save Royal Mail   Save Royal Mail EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 7:00 pm

Yea Man wrote:

#shitservice.

Weird innit but I had and still have real issues with the full privatisation of the utilities but none with BT or with Royal Mail. I'd also privatise the NHS in a heartbeat. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

Save Royal Mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save Royal Mail   Save Royal Mail EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 7:16 pm

get Nikk to buy it!!
Back to top Go down

Save Royal Mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save Royal Mail   Save Royal Mail EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:18 pm

Webb is backing brents mini stand, i'm backing privatisation of royal mail, might even buy a few shares! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Save Royal Mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save Royal Mail   Save Royal Mail Empty

Back to top Go down

Save Royal Mail
Page 1 of 1