+2
Dougie
Damon.Lenszner
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

Pushing me out of the Plane Empty
PostSubject: Pushing me out of the Plane   Pushing me out of the Plane EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:12 pm

Gentlemen

AT the risk of ding what they do over at the other place I am trying to raise money for The Chestnut Appeal - Devon & Cornwall's very own Prostate Cancer Charity. They want to dress me up in a Superman costume and get me to leave a perfectly good plane at 15,000 ft. Ridiculous! But I won't feel so stupid if I can raise enough money.

Please visit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and donate whatever you can - every penny helps gents - and don't forget this disease can be a killer and affects one in six of us. Thank you.

Last edited by Damon.Lenszner on Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pushing me out of the Plane   Pushing me out of the Plane EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:40 pm

good luck with it ill chip in with a donation under the name Malcolm x (just incase snooper ids looking in Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pushing me out of the Plane   Pushing me out of the Plane EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:01 pm

Good luck Damon, good cause as well.

I'll donate under the name F.Uckoff-Hooper in case said snooper is fed up of spying on old disabled women and is back to spying on me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Pushing me out of the Plane   Pushing me out of the Plane EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:14 pm

Thank you Gents.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Pushing me out of the Plane   Pushing me out of the Plane EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:48 pm

I've chipped in. Think you might raise alot more over on Pasoti if you promise to do it without a 'chute.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Pushing me out of the Plane   Pushing me out of the Plane EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:49 pm

I'll chip in too. Have had a run in with 'prostate' cancer myself and am not 'prostrate' yet, I'm pleased to report.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pushing me out of the Plane   Pushing me out of the Plane EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:31 pm

Dougie wrote:
I've chipped in. Think you might raise alot more over on Pasoti if you promise to do it without a 'chute.

lol! Peter Jones will crawl out of the woodwork and pledge a fortune lol! Newell will begin a campaign to prove you are fit and proper to be pushed out of the plane and Hooper will start snooping around in your stuff to see if he can make a £1 out of your unfortunate demise Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Pushing me out of the Plane   Pushing me out of the Plane EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:37 pm

Hahaha - yes - and if I survive I promise to go back to school and learn how to spell!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pushing me out of the Plane   Pushing me out of the Plane EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:46 pm

I have just had my own fright, thankfully the bits and bobs are OK but it definitely made me reevaluate a few things in life.

Use a bin liner Damon, not a parachute, it's bound to draw some interest from Hoops.
Back to top Go down
Argyle Fans' Trust

Argyle Fans' Trust

PostSubject: Re: Pushing me out of the Plane   Pushing me out of the Plane EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:57 pm

The Trust will be publicising Damon's Death Leap Sky Dive; we'll email the link to his Just Giving page to all our members.

Trust Chair Andy Symons lost his father to prostate cancer 3 years ago, so it's a cause close to his heart - all men of a certain age should get regular checks.

Good Luck Damon, and don't worry, we have a replacement on the PASB in mind should the Death Leap Sky Dive not go to plan lol!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Pushing me out of the Plane   Pushing me out of the Plane EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:48 pm

Just donated with my REAL name. Good luck Damon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pushing me out of the Plane   Pushing me out of the Plane EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:10 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:

brave man are you sure you can handle the letters and the threats in fruit n veg section of supermarkets Wink
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Pushing me out of the Plane   Pushing me out of the Plane EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:28 pm

Angry of Manchester wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

brave man are you sure you can handle the letters and the threats in fruit n veg section of supermarkets Wink

I'm known already as I used to use my real name on pasoti before I was banned (and before IJN's appeal to pasoti-ites to use their real names)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pushing me out of the Plane   Pushing me out of the Plane EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:20 am

Having had several fingers up my ass in the last year or so, I am sure my prostate is normal.

Typically most men are reluctant to see doctors unless they have to. That's one reason why such illnesses are often diagnosed too late.

I have a couple of friends & a relative who are dealing with serious cancers at the moment. This is a good cause!
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Pushing me out of the Plane   Pushing me out of the Plane EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:11 pm

Bumping

A big thumbs up for Damon for attempting this
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Pushing me out of the Plane   Pushing me out of the Plane EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 3:02 pm

Dougie wrote:
Bumping

A big thumbs up for Damon for attempting this

Could make your eyes water! Shocked

Good cause to support.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pushing me out of the Plane   Pushing me out of the Plane Empty

Back to top Go down

Pushing me out of the Plane
Page 1 of 1