3 games on the bounce

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Freathy

Freathy

3 games on the bounce - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 games on the bounce   3 games on the bounce - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 8:38 pm

Like I said - brent lovers Rolling Eyes

Just becuase all your beloved brent will ever deliver is failure that doesn't mean when he finally slithers off (hopefully very soon) he won't be replaced by someone with class, ambition and vision who realises the potential of PAFC and we can again reach the dizzy heights of the second tier of the English Leagues.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: 3 games on the bounce   3 games on the bounce - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 8:42 pm

don't realy see your point there? but glad u had a uturn and joined the debate ,,,,,,,I meen debate is stretching it a bit cus your just spouting the same old shit but its a start I suppose
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 games on the bounce   3 games on the bounce - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 8:46 pm

tcm wrote:
mind you if you think those crowds are just around the corner you must be a closet brent fan?

ahhh the changing of the poster has happend this guy can spell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 games on the bounce   3 games on the bounce - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 8:47 pm

So you went to the plan presentation did you Mike? Sort of thing you would usually avoid in favour of an extra cider I thought?

You are so multi faceted.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: 3 games on the bounce   3 games on the bounce - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 9:13 pm

had a cider early doors at the brit jock,,and a fecking great breakfast,,,the meeting was good ,positive,,( that make me a brent lover lol according to old moody cnut)but I do like what he has to say,,i don't have any problems with what I heard,,and no I didn't have sex with ijn,i didn't lick chriss webs beard,,i did have a little chat with peter jones who again I like,,so for me all in all a good day,,,,,,x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 games on the bounce   3 games on the bounce - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

3 games on the bounce
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2