Tringreen
Rickler
mouldyoldgoat
JonB
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage

The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update   The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:38 am

We still haven't been told who was on the grandstand committee.

I expect we never will find out either.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update   The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:27 pm

an email TO BRENT will let him know your feelings. despotpasoti may think they have the ear of brent, but he has two, like everyone else. all it takes is every 'dissenter' to send him an email or write or shout it to him.

pasoti is not the b all and end all of this 'consultation'
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update   The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:29 pm

my views on the stand are its fit for the next 5-10 seasons in league division 5, which is where ,i suspect, that brent knows we will be
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update   The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:24 pm

Can someone who isn't spouting propaganda from the club explain to me how Brent is GIVING us this new stand?

I genuinely don't get how it can be seen as being given a stand for free.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update   The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:29 pm

Mapperley, darling wrote:
an email TO BRENT will let him know your feelings. despotpasoti may think they have the ear of brent, but he has two, like everyone else. all it takes is every 'dissenter' to send him an email or write or shout it to him.

I sent the club an email last week. Still havent had a reply or an acknowledgement.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update   The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:38 pm

you wont, but if he is bombarded then he cant ignore it really. lots of emails all at the same time will ensure the server crashes - because its hardly the best server available.

maybe we should ALL send a mail at a certain time on a certain day. i suggest whilst a high profile match has its last ticket sales day... get my drift?

its hard to ignore something that causes your communications system to crash.

anybody elsae have some more knowledgeable systems info?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update   The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:41 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Can someone who isn't spouting propaganda from the club explain to me how Brent is GIVING us this new stand?

I genuinely don't get how it can be seen as being given a stand for free.

He clearly isn't giving us the stand, I am sure that PCC are giving him up to £30m for the central park project.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update   The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:19 pm

you ALL (with the exception of our exeter city friends of course) should be emailing constructive pros and cons to the club and not just conserving them for here.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update   The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:25 pm

Today's Angry name should surely be 'Forcefully Stern of Manchester'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update   The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:59 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

Somebody has definitely killed AOM and assumed his identity. No angry person is as reasonable as this fucker is lately.

Also e-mail the Trust with your views.

Yours Sincerely

Downright sensible of Wiltshire.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update   The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:10 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

flower
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update   The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:11 pm

Can I be Mildly Miffed Of Mutley?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update   The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:35 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Better than mouldy muffed of Mutley I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update   The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:47 pm

Postey says

Quote :
Esmer, I realise you have some excellent skills but I'm not sure you're the right guy to chair this Working Group; you're against the development proposals (as you keep saying on Pasoti) and you're from Exeter!
Surely someone who is independent and with an open mind but also a Plymouth Council Tax payer would be a better choice?
Mind you, if the Trust do want to stop the development then you are the right choice! We'll see.

It would be good to hear who the independent and open minded fans on the Grandstand Commitee were apart from the independent and open minded 'by jove you've got a magnificent erection there James' IJN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update   The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:06 pm

Dougie wrote:
Postey says

Quote :
Esmer, I realise you have some excellent skills but I'm not sure you're the right guy to chair this Working Group; you're against the development proposals (as you keep saying on Pasoti) and you're from Exeter!
Surely someone who is independent and with an open mind but also a Plymouth Council Tax payer would be a better choice?
Mind you, if the Trust do want to stop the development then you are the right choice! We'll see.

It would be good to hear who the independent and open minded fans on the Grandstand Commitee were apart from the independent and open minded 'by jove you've got a magnificent erection there James' IJN

lol!

You need somebody impartial and trustworthy like Postey himself or Newell, in fact lets have a Pasoti poll.

Do you want Ian Newell to chair the working party or Ian De Lar? Actually probably best not choose Postey, he might still be having sleepless nights about his role in the Greenman account and needs a rest.
Back to top Go down
jabba the gut ecfc

PostSubject: Re: The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update   The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:31 pm

Mapperley, darling wrote:

I really don't believe the Reluctant Bidder gives a sh*t what PAFC fans think. The only way he'll change his mind is if it benefits him in some way. For example, if there's money in it, or if backing down would improve his position in the long-term, or if the current plans are a smokescreen and he always intended to increase the capacity as another bait-and-switch tactic.

Read up on this guy's old firm - I'll give you some gen if you like. Ruthless and calculating doesn't even begin to cover it.
Back to top Go down
cornysteve

PostSubject: Re: The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update   The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:33 pm

FFS jabba, pack it in with the rational arguements. Have you looked into his eyes?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update   The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:40 pm

jabba the gut ecfc wrote:

Read up on this guy's old firm - I'll give you some gen if you like. Ruthless and calculating doesn't even begin to cover it.

Fortunately for him and Trade Minister Lord Green the organisations they fronted for are too big to be prosecuted for the hundreds, yes hundreds of billions of dollars of drug and other misappropriated funds which they laundered.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update   The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:51 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:

Fortunately for him and Trade Minister Lord Green the organisations they fronted for are too big to be prosecuted for the hundreds, yes hundreds of billions of dollars of drug and other misappropriated funds which they laundered.

Separated at birth... Razz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update   The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:59 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

Separated at birth... Razz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Who's that bloke with speccy czarcs? is it nool wearing a syrup? jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update   The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:08 pm

I have, they had pound signs in them.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update   The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:10 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Better than mouldy muffed of Mutley I suppose.

That was me in a previous life. I once put the muff in Plimuff but now somebody else is doing it.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update   The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:17 pm

Can ATD run a poll on the proposed development?
The latest farm one stinks like pig shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update   The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:29 pm

i think this is jimmy brent in the future.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update   The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I wonder if there would be a bounce in attendance with a new stand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update   The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Grandstand plans - a PAS Board update
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next