Dane
Tringreen
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

Aviva boys til the end. Empty
PostSubject: Aviva boys til the end.   Aviva boys til the end. EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:47 pm

Punchie would have a fit !

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=74862
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aviva boys til the end.   Aviva boys til the end. EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:53 pm

It's called gallows humour. You know, humour. That thing you had removed at birth.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Aviva boys til the end.   Aviva boys til the end. EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:58 pm

I think they may as well pad lock the gates and throw away the key if argyle go out of he league
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aviva boys til the end.   Aviva boys til the end. EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:01 pm

I would not have thought that a thread like that could have been less "Aviva", there's been similar on here.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Aviva boys til the end.   Aviva boys til the end. EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:02 pm

hairy j wrote:
It's called gallows humour. You know, humour. That thing you had removed at birth.

I'd beg to differ , son of boringbloke. Most of that lot are plain and very simple, Avivas.

Ponty
Post subject: Re: Which Blue Square Premier club you looking forward to plPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:03 pm

None.

I'd rather we stay up.

NFO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aviva boys til the end.   Aviva boys til the end. EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:11 pm

What's this thread then? An elderly gent posting what amounts to white noise. I find the sound of an engaged telephone line more entertaining than you.

Just to make this thread mildly bearable, here's a picture of a chimp on a bike.

Aviva boys til the end. 4863
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Aviva boys til the end.   Aviva boys til the end. EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:25 pm

Like father, like son. Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aviva boys til the end.   Aviva boys til the end. EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:32 pm

Tringreen wrote:

Predictable/10

Have you seen those key rings that make sounds - Mr T in your pocket? They have five phrases and you press a button and they say something like "I pity the fool" - that's you that is. Almost 6000posts of the same, tired out old shit.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Aviva boys til the end.   Aviva boys til the end. EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:07 pm

Does hairyj and his old man ever actually say anything constructive. Or do they just belittle people ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aviva boys til the end.   Aviva boys til the end. EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:32 pm

I guess hairy hasn't had his daily dose of self loving so he's feeling a bit frustrated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aviva boys til the end.   Aviva boys til the end. EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:45 pm

hairy j wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Predictable/10

Have you seen those key rings that make sounds - Mr T in your pocket? They have five phrases and you press a button and they say something like "I pity the fool" - that's you that is. Almost 6000posts of the same, tired out old shit.

He was right then and he's right now. We are rubbish in case you hadn't noticed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aviva boys til the end.   Aviva boys til the end. EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 9:37 pm

It hardly takes a genius to tell you that Plymouth Argyle aren't that good. If Tring's full of self important pomp because he's made the startling revelation that we aren't that good, I'd hate to think how he'd be if he discovered something that isn't entirely and completely feckin obvious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aviva boys til the end.   Aviva boys til the end. EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 9:47 pm

Can somebody explain to me how a thread about us having been relegated is Aviva? I can't see much in the way, other than a few answers, that are green tinted on that thread. The supposed green tinted answers are more in the way of trying to be optimistic than actually blinkered. I hope Argyle escape somehow and would like to think they would but it doesn't mean I can't see it's unlikely.

Bunney boy, why are you trying to ingratiate yourself with people on here now? You have been a perpetual fuckwit for a long time and suddenly you are the voice of reason??????? Yep of course you are. Why don't some people post anything much with opinions in them on here. Because others in the "in crowd" brand them and the puppets join in is why just like the bully type posters on pasoti they so denigrate. I draw your attention to the first Tring response to hairyJ where I get mentioned as a stick to poke him with when I have deliberately not commented on very much for months now. Why don't I? Because it isn't worth bothering to even try to have an opinion. The branding has taken place and the sheep follow.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Aviva boys til the end.   Aviva boys til the end. EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:00 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Can somebody explain to me how a thread about us having been relegated is Aviva? I can't see much in the way, other than a few answers, that are green tinted on that thread. The supposed green tinted answers are more in the way of trying to be optimistic than actually blinkered. I hope Argyle escape somehow and would like to think they would but it doesn't mean I can't see it's unlikely.

Bunney boy, why are you trying to ingratiate yourself with people on here now? You have been a perpetual fuckwit for a long time and suddenly you are the voice of reason??????? Yep of course you are. Why don't some people post anything much with opinions in them on here. Because others in the "in crowd" brand them and the puppets join in is why just like the bully type posters on pasoti they so denigrate. I draw your attention to the first Tring response to hairyJ where I get mentioned as a stick to poke him with when I have deliberately not commented on very much for months now. Why don't I? Because it isn't worth bothering to even try to have an opinion. The branding has taken place and the sheep follow.

I think the point was that some supporters are at least giving the impression that they would look forward to going to certain grounds and playing certain clubs in the conference.I must admit that i cringed when i saw the title of the thread-"Which clubs are you looking forward to playing next season"-can't really say that the thought of playing against anyone in the fifth tier is entirely inspiring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aviva boys til the end.   Aviva boys til the end. EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:08 pm

It's a hypothetical question like many other questions often asked between supporters. Like "if you didn't wear green what colour would you pick". Not expecting not to wear green anytime soon but seeing if you have another favourite colour for your team if not that one kind of thing. I didn't see anyone on that thread relishing playing the selection of their choice or even looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Aviva boys til the end.   Aviva boys til the end. EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:13 pm

Oh for christ sake, Sensi..

It's the fact the question was asked in the first place!

Get it now?

No.. You don't, do you?

Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Aviva boys til the end.   Aviva boys til the end. EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:15 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
It's a hypothetical question like many other questions often asked between supporters. Like "if you didn't wear green what colour would you pick". Not expecting not to wear green anytime soon but seeing if you have another favourite colour for your team if not that one kind of thing. I didn't see anyone on that thread relishing playing the selection of their choice or even looking forward to it.

That was in the title of the thread though,didn't seem to be too much hypothetical about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aviva boys til the end.   Aviva boys til the end. EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:41 pm

Up pops Rickie baby to join in. There is the prime example of the sheep following in the footsteps of. Bless him.

I still say it is the sort of hypothetical question that supporter ask each other a lot of the time and there is nothing sinister in it unless you want there to be. Oh hang on a minute I might get it now "if you want there to be".

Don't you find it a bit sort of stalkish to pick holes in everything another site decides to post? I might be wrong but I'd guess there have been hypothetical threads on here in the past.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aviva boys til the end.   Aviva boys til the end. EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:48 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:

Don't you find it a bit sort of stalkish to pick holes in everything another site poster decides to post?

yeah - a bit - but we're all 'guilty' of that to some degree I guess
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Aviva boys til the end.   Aviva boys til the end. EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:49 pm

Aviva boiz, make sum noize!
Hoochie mamas, show your nanas
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Aviva boys til the end.   Aviva boys til the end. EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:52 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Up pops Rickie baby to join in. There is the prime example of the sheep following in the footsteps of. Bless him.

I still say it is the sort of hypothetical question that supporter ask each other a lot of the time and there is nothing sinister in it unless you want there to be. Oh hang on a minute I might get it now "if you want there to be".

Don't you find it a bit sort of stalkish to pick holes in everything another site decides to post? I might be wrong but I'd guess there have been hypothetical threads on here in the past.

Hypothetically if you could take away any ATD posters trademark posts, would you take away 90% of us who post about Pasoti too much, or your son's pathetic GIF infatuation?

If it went to a poll there would be a landslide victory Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Aviva boys til the end.   Aviva boys til the end. EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:57 pm

GJ, not often I disagree with your posts bbut I like Hairy's awesome gifs, well most of the time anyway. Why can't we all just chillax... and peace out..... clown
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Aviva boys til the end.   Aviva boys til the end. EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:57 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:

If you weren't so dense, I wouldn't need to join in at all.

...and your last post above illustrates you still don't understand. But making you understand anything is nigh on impossible.

But on you go.... and on.... and on.....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aviva boys til the end.   Aviva boys til the end. EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:12 pm

Like I said Rickler, if it isn't going on and on, up you pop like the perverbial prick to support His Master's Voice. I get the thing honestly I do. What I don't get is why it is supposed to be so sinister or even Aviva as suggested. Without trying to bore you too much, I try, wherever possible, to be a wee bit even handed and sometimes give a few people the benefit of the doubt without branding them evil at every possible turn. The question asked on that thread was which team would you like to play most rather than lets get relegated so we can play them and enjoy it. See what I did there? I didn't look for something to moan about just for the sake of it in case you need the explanation.

Jock I accept no responsibility for anything hairyJ posts on here or anywhere else. I sometimes might raise an eyebrow at some of them myself but live and let live is my motto. If asked to vote then I would have to abstain in the interests of family unity but secretly I'd expel one or two in my head whilst keeping them secret and wishing hairyJ had better things to do than search the net for pictures to post.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Aviva boys til the end.   Aviva boys til the end. EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:49 pm

You really take the proverbial frigging biscuit.

I haven't popped up and supported anybody.. All I did was try to explain to you why the post heading would be regarded as "Aviva' by some...

But you're so far up your own arse as always, trying to lecture and preach to everybody that you don't "get it".

And it's obvious you still don't...

But just carry on slagging everyone off and showing your ignorance.

Talking of which... Watched any old TV Supermans' yet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aviva boys til the end.   Aviva boys til the end. Empty

Back to top Go down

Aviva boys til the end.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next